Chapter 10: Plan for sunday
2.1k 16 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First of all, extremely sorry for late update. I was terribly ill last week. My health has just been okay since yesterday. I hope it doesn't get worse again.... Anyway here's the new chapter.


Takeshi Kimura:

   "W-Was I sleeping like that for three hours?!" (Izumi)

   "W-Well..." (Takeshi)

   I prefer to keep quiet. I don't know how to describe that situation to you. While it was extremely blissful to see your cute sight, the overdose of your cuteness was also not good for my heart. I thought I was already in heaven. 

   Izumi-san, who was already so embarrassed, covered her face with her hands. 

   "I'm so sorry! Everytime I get Takeshi-san in trouble!"

   "Hey that's not it! I didn't mind at all..."

   "B-But..."

   "Rather than that, I'm glad that you're not coughing now."

   "Eh? Oh yeah... I think I'm feeling better than before..."

   "See! That's because you slept well for 3 hours! So intentionally or not, I ended up helping Izumi-san and I'm so happy about it."

   "Why... are you so happy, about helping me?"

   "Uhh..."

   Izumi-san stared at me with her cute eyes. I didn't know what to answer. I gulped and tried very hard to keep my poker face.

   This is bad... her eyes was asking me questions which I can't answer. I don't want to answer... that I love her...

   In the end, I decided to give her a salute and said,

   "Well I think it's time for me to go, Mademoiselle. There's other people too in this world who need my help. Sayonara..."

   "Wait a minute..."

   I tried to escape from her but she instantly grabbed my hand to stop...

   "Mademoiselle, the world need me. I have to go."

   "Enough of your jokes! Just answer my previous question!"

   "T-That..."

   "If you don't answer, I won't leave your hand!"

   "Y-You're surprisingly stubborn, unlike other manga girls..."

   "Huh? I don't get what you are saying...."

   "Anyway I need to go..."

   "Just answer!"

   "Okay!", I looked straight at her and took a deep breath and said,

   "It's because... Izumi-san is just too cute...."

   "........."

   Silence.... 

   I quickly used the opportunity to escape from her grip and left.

   "See you...."

Izumi Riko:

   STUUUUUUUPPPPIIIIIIIDDDDD......

   Who says like that to a girl? Does he think that's a good joke? He's certainly an idiot if he thinks so! He's really an idiot!

   B-But... what if he meant that...? No! It's certainly not! But... the way he told me, he looked... serious...

   No! I can't trust that! I'm sure he was just lying so that he could get out of my grip....

   I am so angry on him!

   While my mind was distorted, a notification came to my phone. I checked, and found out that it was from....

   Takeshi-san...

   <So sorry for leaving earlier! Please forgive me.> 

    A sticker of crying puppy....

    I unconsciously smiled. Somehow the anger I had earlier, had been completely disappeared. Perhaps I had understood by then, I could never be angry on him...

   I replied with a GIF saying forgiven.

   In the morning, my condition was really bad, so was my mood. But right now, not only I was feeling better physically but also mentally.

   I put on the earphones, and played my favourite song...

   🎵'Cause I'm in a field of Dandelions🎵

   🎵Wishing on everyone that you'll be miiiiine, miiiiine🎵

   "And I see forever in your eyes.... I feel okay when I see you smiiiiile.... smiiiiile...." (Izumi)

   "Wow Riko-chan! When did you learn singing so good?" (Sanae)

   "Whoa! M-Mahiru! W-Why are you... How did you even enter?" (Izumi)

   "Because the door was open. I was even surprised by that." (Sanae)

   "O-Oh...." (Izumi)

   Now that I remember... I didn't close the door after Takeshi-san left....

   "Anyway! Are you okay now? You seem to be in a very good mood!" (Sanae)

  "Y-Yeah...." (Izumi)

   "That's cool! Huh? Were you eating an omelette?" (Sanae)

   She saw the plate on the table and asked.

   "Well... yeah... Takeshi-san made it for me." (Izumi)

   "Eh...." (Sanae)

   Oh no.... I shouldn't have told her... now I know what's going to happen...

   "Hehehe..." (Sanae)

   "D-Don't laugh!" (Izumi)

    

Takeshi Kimura:

    I sighed while looking at my phone at outside. I messaged Izumi-san saying sorry for leaving that way. I was sure she was angry with me. But she replied just now saying that she had forgiven me.

   I wonder what she thinks of me now. I hope she doesn't think me of a weirdo. I don't know how would I cope after that...

   At that moment, my phone rang. Someone was calling me. And yes, you guessed it right...

   {Kimura!} (Reiji)

   "F*ck off!" (Takeshi)

   {I didn't even start yet...} (Reiji)

   "But I know where it's going..." (Takeshi)

   {Listen, I'm in the coffee shop! Come quickly.} (Reiji)

   "Huh? Which coffee shop?" (Takeshi)

   {The coffee shop near Izumi's apartment. In fact, I can even see you from inside.} (Reiji)

   "Eh? Oh yeah now I can see you too! But how did you know I was here in Izumi's apartment?" (Takeshi)

   {When you left school, I knew you were going to visit her. Anyway, come already.} (Reiji)

   In the coffee shop, Reiji was apparently thinking something very important. He already ordered coffee for both of us. When I sat down, he began.

   "You wanted a part time job here right, Kimura? It's a good place." 

   "Oh... yeah. But surely you didn't ask me to come here to discuss this."

   "Yeah. I came here to discuss about Mizuha...."

   "F*cking knew it..."

   Never changed, Reiji, never changed... 

   "Listen Kimura, looks like Mizuha already started to suspect that me and Sanae have something on Sunday."

   "Already!?"

   Jeez... that girl is f*cking scary....

  "Kimura, we need to do something otherwise she would know about the date."

   "Yeah... we need to think something. But what do you actually want? Do you really want to go with Sanae on Sunday?"

   "Well... I already said yes to her. And I don't want this date to get ruined. Sanae was excited about this after all."

   You really do care about Sanae, huh? It's kind of cute...

Izumi Riko:

   "Anyway, enough of teasing! Riko-chan, if you're okay, can you please teach me how to cook again?" (Sanae)

   "Huh? So you came here for that?" (Izumi)

   "Please Riko-chan! Sunday I and Miyano-kun going to date. I want to make a handmade lunch for him too!" (Sanae)

   "Sigh.... okay... but it's the last time..." (Izumi)

   "Yay! By the way, why don't you make something for Takeshi too?" (Sanae)

   "Eh? W-What are you saying?" (Izumi)

   "Awww he's just made some food for you after all! You should repay him." (Sanae)

   "Yes! But you don't need to say this to me! I know it myself." (Izumi)

   "Fufu....and maybe you could just sing a sweet song for him." (Sanae)

   "Stop laughing!" (Izumi)

   

Which pairing did you like the most so far?
  • Takeshi x Izumi Votes: 186 96.9%
  • Reiji x Sanae Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Reiji x Mizuha Votes: 2 1.0%
Total voters: 192
41