Chapter 13: In Heat (18+)
1.9k 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
CW: discussion of incest, masturbation

I’m woken up by the infirmary door slamming open.

“Where is my daughter?! Is she alright?” Mama nearly yells into the room.

“She just fell asleep a few minutes ago, so it would be appreciated if you weren’t so loud,” Miss Sage says.

“Oh. Sorry,” Mama says at a normal volume.

“It doesn’t matter, I’m awake now,” I say, rubbing my eyes to get rid of my grogginess.

“How are you, honey?” Mama asks me.

I take stock of myself mentally, finding that I’m still tired, but also incredibly aroused.

“Tired and horny,” I answer.

“Which is to be expected,” Miss Sage says, “getting hit by a spell will do that, not to mention being in heat.”

“My baby’s in heat? Oh, I’m so excited! My baby’s first heat!” Mama exclaims while slithering over and trapping me in a spine-crushing hug. My breath hitches at having her breasts pressed against my flat chest, and I squirm a bit in her arms.

“I get it, Mama, I’m a bit of a late bloomer,” I say to her to hopefully get her to loosen her arms.

“And that’s okay, but I’m just so proud! My little Lily is finally growing up!”

Miss Sage clears her throat. “By the way, Lily is free to go home for the day.”

“Well then let’s get you home!” Mama says.

“Alright,” I respond, shifting my tail off the bed and standing up. Mama hooks her arm through one of mine and leads me out of the infirmary into the hallways. All the while, she’s humming.

Once we make it out of the school building, Mama flags down a carriage, we climb inside, and Mama tells the driver our address. As soon as the carriage starts moving, Mama turns to me.

“Have you explored yourself before?” Mama asks.

It takes my hazy mind a couple seconds to understand what she said, but once I do, my face starts burning.

“Umm, no, I haven’t,” I say quietly. Not that I haven’t been tempted to before.

“In that case, I think it would be best if you had help dealing with your heat. Would you like me to do that?”

Again, it takes me a couple seconds to parse her words, then my face, and ears, turn hot enough to probably fry an egg. What. Did Mama just proposition me?!

“Ah! Ah. Um! I, um. No thanks!” I stammer.

“Okay, would you like Katrina to help you then? I know she’d be more than eager to help you through your first heat.”

“I think that would be better. I would just feel too awkward having you help, Mama. Not that I don’t love you!” I quickly add. “I’d just be more comfortable if it was Katie.”

After that, the rest of the ride home is spent in a slightly awkward silence, with Mama comfortingly holding my waist and me shifting in my seat from my arousal. I’m having a hard time waiting for sexual relief.

As soon as the carriage stops, I rush to our front door, turn back towards the street, and start swaying back and forth with impatience as I watch Mama pay the centaur. Once she does that, she makes her way to the door at a brisk walking pace, then pulls out her keys and unlocks the front door. She opens the door and backs up, giving me room to rush inside.

I slither to my room as fast as I can, only pausing to open the door. Once my tail is completely inside my room, I close and lock the door. Part of me relishes the idea of getting walked in on, but I still have reservations from my past life about Monster Girls’ open sexuality.

I take my blindfold off first; it would get caught by my shirt anyway if I didn’t take it off. Next I take off my shirt, then unbutton my skirt and take it off as well. This leaves me standing naked in my room, since I couldn’t wear panties and don’t need a bra yet.

My breathing ragged, I make my way onto my large circular bed and flip onto my back. I couldn’t wait for Katie to get back from her own classes, I need something now. I look down at myself, over my flat chest and at my… vagina.

Wait, aren’t I supposed to have a dick? I think, confused for a moment. No, wait, I’m a girl now. Warm butterflies erupt in my stomach at the thought, before they migrate to my chest and groin.

Following that blissful feeling, I rub my thumbs over my outer labia and spread them apart, revealing my glistening inner folds. I let go with my right thumb and drag the pad of my right index finger from the bottom to the top of my pink flower. I shiver when I brush over my hooded clit. I lift my right hand up and rub my thumb and forefinger together. When I separate my fingers, they remain connected with a string of fluids.

I return my right hand to my pussy and move my left up to my chest. I begin caressing my folds with my fingers, and at the same time, I drag the fingers of my left hand over my nipple. It quickly stands at attention, so I pinch it lightly while gently pressing on my clit. My hips rise by themselves and I let out a soft moan while closing my eyes.

If only I had human hands, then I could put in a finger or two, I lament.My scales might be too rough for inside.

The tickly sensation of my wrist feathers on my underbelly disappears, prompting me to open my eyes again. What greets my sight are two normal, skin-covered hands.

Oh, right. Monster girls can shapeshift into a human appearance. I guess I can do it by degrees, too, since I still have my snake tail.

Not wasting any time, I insert my middle finger into my eager snatch, and let out a loud moan. I slowly drag my finger out while curling it to press into the front wall of my canal. Not forgetting about my left hand, I roughly pinch and pull on my nipple.

“Mmm, ahh…”

I begin slowly pumping my middle finger in and out, moaning as it rubs across my coiling inner walls. At the same time, I massage my chest, squeezing what little is there.

I keep up this slow pace for a minute, switching between kneading my chest and pulling at my nipple, but soon it becomes not enough for me. I gradually increase the pace more and more until rapid schlicking sounds fill my room along with my moans.

Fervor fills my moaning as I abandon massaging my chest in favor of flicking and pulling my sensitive nipple. I can sense my peak approaching, and I do all I can to hasten it, curling my finger upward with each stroke out.

“Aaah!”

With one final curl of my finger and pull on my nipple, electric pleasure suffuses my body and my back arches as I yell out. I remain frozen like that for a good ten seconds, only falling back down as my orgasm recedes.

So. Good! Where has this been my entire life?

I pull my finger out and just lay there for a bit, basking in the afterglow, when a thought crosses my mind. There was that one series where the end of a lamia’s tail is an erogenous zone; I wonder if mine’s the same…? But wait, the end of mine’s covered with feathers…

Deciding to try it out, I move the end of my tail up to my side and grab it with my left hand, right below the feathers. I shiver a bit from the contact. I start gently tracing circles with my thumb, which causes me to let out a gasp.

Okay, looks like it is an erogenous zone. Gods, now I want to play with myself again.

I move the end of my tail onto my stomach, then move my right hand, still covered with my love nectar, up to my mouth and lick off my fingers with my long tongue. The taste is sweet, and there’s a hint of tartness.

Tasting yourself is always so hot. I taste a bit like raspberries, though.

Now cleaned off, I move my right hand back down to my waiting snatch. I trace my finger through my folds up to my clit and pinch it gently.

“Mmm…”

I trace my finger up over the bundle of nerves while pulling back the hood with my thumb, effectively changing the angle I’m pinching it. I rub my thumb over it next, letting out a gasp as pleasant tingles run through my body. I start tracing circles around my clit as I resume the same motion on my tail after I temporarily forgot about it.

I gasp and moan as I switch between rubbing and pinching my clit, my pleasure building quickly thanks to my increased sensitivity from already cumming once.

“Aaah!”

I yell out as I pinch my clit one last time and reach my peak, unconsciously squeezing my tail. The tight sensation on my tail only brings my peak higher, and a stream of clear liquid gushes from my vagina.

I slowly come down from my high accompanied by more squirts of my own love juice. With my body feeling more relaxed, I giggle ferociously.

Guess I’m a bit of a squirter. Just look at the mess I made.

Moving my tail to the side, I examine my body. Besides the area that was covered by my tail, my whole front is wet, even up to my chest. I lovingly rub the cool liquid into my body, starting at my abdomen and gradually moving up to my chest. I giggle softly as my palms rub over my erect nipples.

Gods, I can’t wait to have boobs, I think.

With the heat pooled in my womb still yet to be satisfied, I move my right hand back down to my pussy and slip in one finger, then two. I moan as my vagina stretches a little to accommodate the extra digit. I slowly pull my fingers out until just the tips are left inside, then violently thrust them in again, causing me to moan again.

I settle into a rhythm repeating that pattern, and wet slaps and my own moans quickly fill the room. Remembering that I have another hand, I begin teasing my left nipple, bringing my voice several notes higher. With my climax quickly approaching, I abandon my previous pace in favor of rapidly thrusting in and out of my pussy. Once more, my whole body freezes with my fingers deep in my snatch as I orgasm.

Coming down from my latest peak, the first thing I notice is that I’m really out of breath. Then I realize that the heat in my abdomen has lessened, probably by about half.

Well, they say that sex is a pretty intense exercise. Seems like my body isn’t satisfied yet, but I really don’t have the energy to continue. I hope Ava– I mean Katie! I hope Katie brings some toys with her.

Exhausted by my self-care session, I doze off as I am, still naked and covered in my own drying liquids.

Announcement
The Discord server is now public! You can join here.
34