Update log
35 7 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter purely serves as a means to record changes to the chapters and perhaps even the story as a whole as time goes on, as well as when chapters have been added. If this chapter gets an update, something changed; minor or major. There hopefully won't be too many drastic changes, but it's something to note.  If you dislike a change, please share your opinion in the chapter in question. I'm always open to feedback.

Now, for those uninterested; on with the story!

  1. - 7/24/2022, 11:34PM - Created third and final draft for the first chapter.  - 
  2. - 7/29/2022, 8:45PM - Look at me, claiming it was the final draft. Sucks for you, I had an epiphany for where I wanted the story to go and changed the end bit. In all honesty, sorry, I just didn't like how it ended off. Please tell me if you liked the change or not in the comments of the chapter. 
  3. - 8/31/2022, 1:19 AM - Third chapter took significantly longer, and it's rather late so more probably slipped through the cracks in the final draft. Sorry for the month's wait, a lot happened, and I need to get ready for school. I don't plan on letting the next chapter to take nearly as long, though. Enjoy the 17 pages I tried to proofread as extensively as I could.
  4. - 8/31/2022, 10:53 PM - Mix of major and minor changes to first chapter, moving synopsis prologue into the first chapter and changing the synopsis to something I'm rather satisfied with. Previous version was all the text before the first '~' in the Chapter 1. Please tell me if you liked the change in the comments, and any suggestions would be highly appreciated! Even if you don't think it's worth adding, your suggestions could give me inspiration.
0