Chapter 4
7 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I do not own the 'Dragon Ball Z' anime/manga or 'Fallout 3' and the other games in the saga; and the only thing I own is this alternate/parallel story that I wrote for fun.

The Misadventures of Goki-Kakaroko

Chapter 4: Superhuman Strength and Bad News

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

"KameHameHa!" Attacks / Skills / Ki / Techniques

Reading / News / Intercoms


Very Close to Goki-Kakaroko and Bryan

The Lone Wanderer had been following a certain duo closely; until he reached a point where he had to hide again so as not to be noticed by them ... Where he almost instantly realized why they had stopped in their tracks.

"... Fire-spitting ants?" wondered David with a somewhat ironic tone because no doubt this new world always surprised him with something a little crazier than what came before.

Suddenly, though, something happened that left the blue-eyed young man with his mouth open in disbelief, and this was that one of the fire ants crashed very close to his position (a ruined wall) causing the ground beneath his feet to tremble slightly under the force of the blow.

"Impossible..." muttered David with wide eyes at the feat of the exotic black-haired woman. "That level of strength ... It shouldn't be possible ... Who are you?" he said to himself with his gaze fixed on the woman who was sending fire ants flying all over the place with kicks and the occasional punch at astonishing speed.

Seeing that the danger of certain fire-exhaling insects was no longer a problem to his safety, the Lone Wanderer got up from his hiding place in the rubble and quickly ducked into the abandoned coffee shop ... Luckily, the woman in the peculiar orange-and-blue outfit did not see him; but another person hiding in a Pulowski conservation shelter did.


With Goki-Kakaroko

After killing the giant ants (a total of 15) within a radius of about 500 meters, the black-haired woman with the palm-shaped spiky tip began to explore more calmly than before because said fire-breathing insects stopped attacking her and instead fled as fast as it's six legs allowed (away from the supreme predator that 'invaded' her territory) ... To her confusion and curiosity.

"Which house should I see first~? ..." wondered Goki with a thoughtful expression; once she stopped scurrying the last remaining 'poor' worker fire ant because the others had fled at the first chance they got.

The coal-dark eyes of our beloved protagonist moved between the two two-story houses (Brandice's house and Wilkes' house) and the small shack (Dr. Lesko's house) made of scrap metal and wood.

"I'll take a look at the small house," Goki said to herself with a smile, while at the same time she started walking towards Dr. Lesko's hut where she opened the door without any problem; even though it was locked, but the strength of the intruder was too much for a piece of metal.

The woman with black hair spiked in the shape of a palm tree was hoping to find some food in such a place because she was 'starving' ... And of course, Bryan's father.


Five Minutes Later

Our beloved protagonist crestfallen left the small house made of scrap metal; all the time with her eyes fixed on her new navy-blue boots with red edges.

"There was no food..." whispered Goki rather depressed and sad, as again her stomach was complaining for lack of food.

Although on the other hand it had not been in vain to enter the said place because thanks to a mirror that was on a table near what looked like an old computer; she realized that her clothes were in tatters leaving several parts of her body (especially her large breasts) in view to any pervert ... Like that group of bad people in the small supermarket.

"Let's see if there's any luck at the next house (Wilkes' house) ..." muttered Goki without much desire this time; once she was in front of the door of the two-story house, where he unconsciously asked Kami-sama for some food.

With a determined look, the Saiyan woman moved her right hand to the doorknob of the house and then turned it to open the door, or at least that was the plan ...

{CRACK!}

"Oops..." said Goki with a hint of nervousness when she saw that she had not measured his strength, and thus stood with the door handle in his hand.

Anyway, the woman with eyes as dark as coal left the object on the floor and then entered the two-story house where she hoped with some hope to find food to calm her stomach.


With the Lone Wanderer

When a certain blond arrived at the only Pulowski conservation shelter in Grayditch where a certain boy was hiding and protecting himself from the fire ants; for a moment he almost forgot he was there.

"Hello? Are you there, kid?" said David in a low voice; and at the same time, he took a quick look around checking that there were no ants nearby .... Luckily, they were all gone, well the few that were left alive at least because a certain young woman beat them to a pulp.

Suddenly an uncomfortable silence filled the place, and no doubt the young man was tempted to get the hell out of Grayditch and run off to Megaton to rest in his warm, soft bed.... Perhaps he would tell Moira what happened on the basis of a believable lie.

"...Who are you?" finally asked Bryan; also, in a low tone for fear that the fire ants would come back and finish what they started.

The Lone Wanderer saw nothing wrong with telling the child the truth, so with a somewhat weary sigh he decided to answer him.

"My name is David and I come from Megaton," he answered normally; for there was no point in speaking in a low voice any longer.

There was another awkward silence (Bryan had been left with his mouth open at the response of the stranger known as 'David') as it seemed that the boy was left thinking for a while the words of the Lone Wanderer ... Until suddenly the latter again had the courage to speak again.

"Megaton?" asked Bryan with a tone somewhere between curious and surprised.

David nodded his head slightly (even though he wasn't looking at him), but smiled a little at the boy's curiosity because in some ways he reminded him of himself in his childhood.


With Goki-Kakaroko

Once our beloved protagonist entered the two-story house; she found a horrible and very sad scene ... Most of the place was burned because of certain insects, and there was also a semi-burned body full of bites.

"Oh, no..." muttered Goki with obvious sadness; seeing the father of a certain child lying lifeless on the ground surrounded by several dead ants. "What will I tell Bryan?" she said to herself with her eyes glazed over because she could do nothing to bring him back to life ... Not without the dragon spheres (which were obviously not in her position) and that made her feel very bad; almost on the verge of tears.

After standing for a while in the same position; where she made a minute of silence for the loss of Mr. Wilks, Goki lifted the body of the latter and placed it gently on a nearby chair where she closed his eyes ... Undoubtedly this man had died as a true warrior protecting his son, and that was more than enough to earn her respect.

When she finished doing that, the black-haired woman with palm-shaped spiky hair began to tidy up the house a bit, starting first with the dead ants where she piled them up one by one in a small mountain (now that she saw them up close it is possible that they were edible; since she is very hungry) and also cleaned most of the dining room; where she also had to put out a fire that some insects had left behind.

"Ready!" exclaimed Goki with a small smile, while at the same time stretching her voluptuous body where her oversized breasts stood out a lot.

Suddenly she remembered her main mission, though, and this obviously caused that smile to be wiped almost instantly from her lips.

"Now I have to tell Bryan about his father..." whispered Goki this time with sadness at the thought of how the boy would receive the tragic news.

After thinking for a full minute about what she would say to Bryan, the lower-class Saiyan woman walked to the door of the house at a slow pace (because she was purposely stalling because she didn't like to deliver the bad news) and then slowly opened it with a lump in her throat when she came face to face with a pair of light blue and blue eyes staring at her in a daze.


End of Chapter Four


The chapter has 1500 words.


Uploaded: 14/07/22

Updated (Corrected): 16/11/22

1