Chapter 5
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I do not own the 'Dragon Ball Z' anime/manga or 'Fallout 3' and the other games in the saga; and the only thing I own is this alternate/parallel story that I wrote for fun.

The Misadventures of Goki-Kakaroko

Chapter 5: The Search for Dr. Lesko

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

"KameHameHa!" Attacks / Skills / Ki / Techniques

Reading / News / Intercoms


Our beloved protagonist had frozen in place when she found herself face to face with the brown-haired boy and an unknown blond-haired man.

David looked with surprise at the woman in front of him, but automatically his eyes were diverted by mere instinct to the huge breasts of the latter and he was shocked because not even in the shelter he remembered any woman who had such big breasts (Amata could pass for a board next to Goki xD) ... And he had to admit that seeing her from afar was one thing; but her being in front of him was a totally different thing for more than obvious reasons

..

.

Realizing what he was doing he shook his head and immediately averted his gaze to anywhere other than said magumbos, but couldn't control an obvious blush on his cheeks ... He only hoped that the beautiful woman with striking coal-dark eyes hadn't seen him and thought him a pervert.

Bryan, unlike the blue-eyed man, focused his gaze on the sad face of the woman in exotic orange and blue clothing; this undoubtedly caused the boy's heart to 'shrink' with fear because he knew perfectly well that he would be given bad news.

"M-Mrs Goki...?" said the boy slowly with a hint of fear; and at the same time, he swallowed saliva when he saw the glazed eyes of the woman with exotic black spiky black hair in the shape of a palm tree.

The woman with striking, dark-as-coal eyes restrained herself by sheer force of will from letting her own tears escape as she saw the fear in the boy's eyes.

"I'm sorry, Bryan..." apologized Goki almost in a whisper: but it wasn't low enough for a certain boy to hear her anyway.

Bryan reacted like any child to losing his parents. He cried silently.

Meanwhile, the Saiyan woman could take no more and embraced Bryan in a tight hug (measuring her superhuman strength) allowing the latter to unburden himself in her arms.

David watched with sadness the scene of the boy crying in Goki's arms (who was already shedding his own tears), besides that again his mind went to his main purpose: To find his father ... Although first he would help Bryan to find a new home; since he is now an orphan.


A Good Time After

When the black-haired woman with palm-shaped spiky hair came out of the room where Bryan was resting (after having fallen asleep because of the various problems he had to go through today); so, he jumped down the stairs and quickly headed towards the exit of the house with a very angry expression.

"What are you going to do, Goki?"

The Saiyan woman stopped before opening the door and slowly turned around to meet the curious (but somewhat sad) gaze of the former resident of Vault 101; who was standing where Bryan's father's corpse used to be, which was buried next to the dry tree between Dr. Lesko's shack and the Wilkes house.

"I'm going to look for that certain 'Dr. Lesko' ... And I'll teach him a good lesson that he'll never forget in his life," Goki promised with a very convinced tone, but he put aside his anger towards a certain doctor a bit and instead calmed down because there was no point in getting angry.

The blond was shocked at the words of the woman in exotic and striking orange with blue clothing, but also shuddered at what that doctor would suffer at the wrath of a determined woman; who also has superhuman strength and who knows what other equally amazing things she keeps secret.

"I'd go with you on the search for this guy, but you'll probably tell me to stay and watch the kid," David said with his arms crossed in a slightly serious tone.

The black-haired woman with the spiky black hair in the shape of a palm tree smiled slightly because she didn't like to leave Bryan either, but one of them had to stay behind to take care of him from certain fire-spitting ants and obviously she has a better chance of getting away unscathed in the search for a certain doctor.

"Of course. Take care of Bryan for me," Goki said still with a touch of sadness in his voice as he remembered again the pain a certain boy was going through.

The blue-eyed man smiled kindly at the bravery of this woman in exotic orange with blue clothing for wanting to seek out a certain egghead and teach him a good lesson.

"Take it for granted," David agreed with a nod. "Take care of yourself down there ... But I guess you won't need to," he pointed out the obvious as he recalled the incredible exploits of the coal-dark-eyed woman.

Goki let out an amused chuckle at those last words of the blond-haired young man because it was almost impossible that a human could hurt her, but she nodded her head anyway; and then opened the door of the house leaving quickly towards Marigold Station where a certain doctor would probably be.

"... Wow..." whispered David with a gawking expression, since at all times he had his gaze fixed on the woman of enormous attributes; apparently Amata had taken a back seat because now Goki occupied a place superior to her that he could never match.


End of Chapter Five


The chapter has 1000 words.


Uploaded: 26/07/22

Updated (Corrected): 16/11/22

0