Chapter 6
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I do not own the 'Dragon Ball Z' anime/manga or 'Fallout 3' and the other games in the saga; and the only thing I own is this alternate/parallel story that I wrote for fun.

The Misadventures of Goki-Kakaroko

Chapter 6: Marigold Station

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

"KameHameHa!" Attacks / Skills / Ki / Techniques

Reading / News / Intercoms


Once our beloved protagonist entered the metro, she was greeted by several fire ants; that as soon as they detected her presence, they fled again away from the predator that was far above them and this provoked an amused giggle in her ... Suddenly, however, the Saiyajin woman's coal-dark eyes began to look around the abandoned and destroyed place with interest; but then they turned to the right and came across an old red-and-white machine.

"Nuka ... Cola?" said Goki with a confused expression at the name of the exotic drink, but in the end, he decided to leave it for another time because something else called his great curiosity.

A cartoon poster or advertisement of a turtle next to a bomb; when the latter explodes, the turtle quickly hides in its shell so as not to get hurt.

"..." Goki stood quietly staring in some awe at the ancient, dilapidated poster in front of her with an imaginary question mark above her head.

The second poster or advertisement is of a man in yellow clothing with a white helmet and a shovel in his left hand, while pointing towards the viewer and saying a few words.

"I wonder what they will say ..." said Goki to herself with a touch of interest because these people were very different from the humans of her planet Earth; these seemed ... More aggressive.

The third poster or blurb is of a person in full armor helping another wizened man who was on the ground, while in the background was a flag of a country unknown to our beloved protagonist.

"It looks like a robot," Goki opined with an amused chuckle as he recalled that the Red Patrol had robots similar to the one in the poster or propaganda; although he admitted that these gave him a bit of a bad feeling.

After this, the Saiyan woman continued on her way to find this 'Dr. Lesko' ... But she didn't even walk ten meters when she found the corpse of a looter on the ground next to a pile of rubble; it looked like he had died recently because the blood was still fresh and from the wounds it was almost certainly certain fire 'spitting' ants.

"..." Goki preferred to remain silent and continue on his way where it took him almost no time at all to encounter two entrances or exits if he were from the other side:

*One metal door (maintenance sector)

*Train station (Waiting area)

"Which way should I go?" asked Goki to herself; pondering for almost a minute her options to see which one might be more fun to explore. "Jmmmm ... I think this time it will be the long way," she said with a small smile at the new things she will see of this unknown world, so without wasting time she started walking with her senses very alert because she didn't want to get another surprise like in that grocery store.

The low-class Saiyan woman did not take long to reach the sector where the trains were located; for the moment she did not find anything that caught her attention. Until suddenly she found herself in front of a cabin with the door open and inside, she saw a rather sad scene in her opinion.

Inside the booth was skeleton almost on the floor with a pistol lying very close to his left skeleton hand along with a couple of unused bullets.

"... Why would he have taken his own life?" asked Goki to herself with a sad touch in her voice; while at the same time averting her gaze from the skeleton to the white with black metallic square object (Holocinta) that was near the deceased's right hand.

The woman with the exotic black hair in the shape of a palm tree grabbed the holocinta with her left hand and looked at it carefully for a couple of seconds; but finding nothing of interest, she put it back in its place and again focused her striking coal-dark eyes on the skeleton

..

.

She didn't consider herself a religious person or anything like that, but she still offered her respects to this man who died inexplicably to her.

"I'd better keep looking..." said Goki to herself rather awkwardly; while at the same time throwing herself onto the train tracks landing gently on her right foot.

The striking orange and blue woman continued to walk deeper into Marigold Station with the intention of finding a certain troubled doctor, but along the way she encountered something else that caught her attention again and this turned out to be a rotating light; and underneath it was one:

"Metal door?" asked Goki to herself; observing the obstacle that didn't allow to let her pass to the other side where there could be something or someone interesting ... Maybe Lesko's bastard.

The lower-class Saiyan woman made her left hand into a fist and then slammed it against the metal door.

{Crack!}

The fist of the black-haired woman's palm-tipped fist had been too much for a rusty door more than 200 years old, so the latter came off the wall; and then it crashed with a thud into the wall with pipes just as deteriorated as the rest.

"Oops..." said Goki with a rather embarrassed tone, as he had not measured his strength when hitting the door with his fist.

The Saiyan woman put aside her embarrassment and then began to walk down the hallway; until she finally came across a shelf with metal boxes on her left side, and on her right-hand side there was another shelf with almost the same thing; but with the difference that there was a safe and on top of it there was a slightly smaller green box.

"It looks like a giant cube," Goki thought aloud with an innocent and amused chuckle, as no doubt the things in this world are quite funny and interesting in his opinion.

Suddenly, though, the charcoal-dark-eyed woman stopped laughing because again her curiosity stalked her mind as she focused her gaze on the 'metal bucket'.

"I wonder what's inside..." said Goki to herself as she started walking towards the safe; and then bent down to be more comfortable to open the said object.

The woman in exotic orange and blue clothing rested her left hand on the top of the 'metal bucket' holding it firmly (the metal groaned under the Saiyajin woman's strength), while her right hand grasped the rotating lever; and then began to pull it backwards without exerting much force on her part ... Or so she thought.

{Chirp!} {CRACK!}

"Oops ... again ... Hehehehehehe..." again Goki laughed nervously, as she held the door of the safe in her hand; and it was also bent at an angle that should not be possible for a person, but she quickly downplayed what she had done; and then threw the metal object (still held in her right hand) back with boredom.

Once the black-haired, palm-tipped woman focused her gaze inside the 'metal bucket' she came across a set of leopard print clothing in good condition; it might even be new, but other than that it wasn't something that drew much attention from the Z Fighters member.

"What strange clothes..." muttered Goki with a certain level of innocence, while at the same time he rose from his position until he was standing again; and at the same time, he gave a quick glance at the safe, but to his disappointment there was nothing else because it was completely empty.

Suddenly, though, the Saiyan woman was interrupted from what she was doing by an unfamiliar male voice:

"Well, well, but what have we here?" asked the man with an amused and lustful tone; while at the same time his gaze was fixed on the large and firm backside of the woman in exotic orange with blue clothing.

The woman with exotic black hair spiked in the shape of a palm tree slowly turned around until her striking coal-dark eyes met the unknown guy (who was only three meters away from her position); and her smile immediately wiped off her lips when she saw that the latter is one of those members of the food store group or maybe he was from some similar group ... What mattered was that he was just another pervert, but with the difference that he had not tried anything towards her; for the moment.

"Another one..." said Goki with his gaze shadowed because he was preparing to defend himself, if necessary, from this guy who obviously had no good intentions.

The Marauder with the turquoise dyed hair instinctively took several steps back as he watched a 'dark' aura (or maybe it was just his imagination at the fear he was feeling) surround the sexy woman with great attributes; and for a moment he wished he hadn't gone into this metro to look for a certain damn special bed jumper that his 'dear' brother asked him to look for as part of the deal they had.


End of Chapter Six


The chapter has 1600 words.


Uploaded: 19/09/22

Updated (Corrected): 16/11/22

0