Chapter 7
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I do not own the 'Dragon Ball Z' anime/manga or 'Fallout 3' and the other games in the saga; and the only thing I own is this alternate/parallel story that I wrote for fun.

The Misadventures of Goki-Kakaroko

Chapter 7: Small Flashback

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

"KameHameHa!" Attacks / Skills / Ki / Techniques

Reading / News / Intercoms


In the end, our beloved protagonist had finally arrived at her destination where she found again a metal door (like so many others she had seen at some point in the past); behind it was the person responsible for what happened in Grayditch, but before she decided to throw the door down with a punch; something went through her mind that left her thoughtful.

"That guy was different from the others..." muttered Goki with a frown as he remembered a certain turquoise-haired stranger.


Flashback

Lug-Nut felt fear envelop him when the woman with a murderous aura was approaching him at a slow pace; even though she was not armed, something told him that she didn't need it to destroy him and that scared him a lot.

"W-Wait ... Wait, woman!" exclaimed the looter with his hands up in clear surrender; it didn't even cross his mind to unholster his sawed-off shotgun in the face of the threat in front of him.

The woman with eyes as dark as coal stopped only a metro away from the guy; and she was looking at him in silence waiting patiently for a good explanation because otherwise she would mash him with a single punch.

"I-I just... I just want what you have in your hands!" pointed Lug-Nut toward the clenched fisted hands of the woman in exotic orange with blue garb; for in them were the clothes of Naughty Night.

The black-haired woman with the spiky black hair in the shape of a palm tree frowned slightly as she followed his gaze to where the weird guy was pointing, but this only caused her expression to change to a confused one.

"...Do you want this set of clothes?" asked Goki with a raised eyebrow as he remembered holding the strange leopard print clothes in his hands.

The guy fixed his gaze with difficulty (all the time doing his best not to look at the young woman's huge tits); and indeed, in the Saiyan woman's hands was the Naughty Night Clothes.

"Y-Yes, it's from a friend named Grady," explained Lug-Nut a half-truth; since the set of clothes if his, and about Grady; Well, he knew him, but he wasn't a friend of his.

The Saiyan woman's coal-dark eyes narrowed, studying the looter's expression to see if he was lying ... But she wasn't sure about it and in the end with a sigh decided to put this minor problem aside.

"Good. Here you go." Goki threw the strange clothes to the unknown guy with no problem in giving him the said object.

The turquoise-haired man's mouth dropped open as he caught the clothes with both hands.

"Uh... Thank you?" said Lug-Nut not quite sure of his words, as he didn't expect the beautiful woman to hand him the naughty nightwear so easily.

The palm-tipped black-haired woman shrugged her shoulders, causing her oversized breasts to jiggle somewhat roughly; and this obviously caught the attention of the turquoise-haired guy.

"I have to go. Bye," Goki greeted in a nonchalant manner; ignoring the look the human was giving her huge K-cup boobs.

The looter froze in place as the sexy woman walked past him.

"... Wow..." muttered Lug-Nut with a gawking expression as he sniffed the air; while unconsciously dropping an essential object to the ground: Jet.

End of Flashback


End of Chapter Seven


The chapter has 600 words.


Uploaded: 24/09/22

Updated (Corrected): 16/11/22

0