Chapter 5
78 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I do not own the 'Dragon Ball Z' anime/manga or 'Fallout New Vegas' along with the other games in the saga, and the only thing I own is this alternate/parallel story that I wrote for fun.

The Misadventures of Broly

Chapter 5: Strange Robot

"Talking"

"Thinking"

"KameHameHa!" Attacks / Skills / Ki / Technique

Reading / News / Intercoms


Our beloved protagonist stared at the woman for almost a full minute (while she did exactly the same in complete silence), but quickly averted his gaze to something that caught his attention on another level.

"Hey, woman! What's that thing?" asked Broly loud enough to get her attention, and at the same time his gaze shifted to walking junk that was aimlessly circling between a remote cabin and Dr. Mitchell's house; following the same.

The woman's green eyes blinked a couple of times as she realized that the huge man with exotic black hair was calling out to her, so she immediately averted her gaze to where the latter had been looking for quite a while now.

"It's a securitron ... His name is Victor," she replied almost in a whisper as the man walked to stand only a meter or two away from her personal space.

The Legendary Saiyan's dark eyes sharpened in confusion as his gaze went from the robot to the blonde-haired woman (who was still sitting on the rock), and so on.

Meanwhile, the robot named 'Victor' apparently somehow heard his name being called because at a pretty decent speed he glided on his wheel in the direction of the peculiar duo.

"Hey, fellas! Let me tell you, you guys look good!" opined Victor once he was in front of the unknown human and the Legendary Saiyan; focusing more on the latter giving the appearance that he had a different curiosity about him.

The man with tousled black spiky hair took a step back feeling somewhat uncomfortable with the presence of this talking machine ... But he quickly regained his composure; and instead began to grunt in annoyance at the cowboy robot.

Whereas, the blonde upon witnessing this immediately got up from the rock she was sitting on and backed a raisin away from the robot and the muscular man for her own safety.

"Woah! Easy there, buddy. It wasn't my intention to upset you..." said Victor said sincerely; and at the same time backed away from the huge Saiyan out of 'fear' that it would react hostilely.

The man with the dark eyes like coal smirked; seeing that he still provoked fear in anyone ... And apparently the 'talking junk' also felt such a 'natural feeling' (which was actually her own defense system that was warning her of the possible imminent danger in front of her).

The green-eyed woman trembled slightly at the natural pressure the Legendary Saiyajin provoked in her.

"How are you feeling, Miss Emma?" asked Victor quickly; once his gaze was focused on the blonde-haired woman.

The woman (23) has a fair complexion and is 5'6" tall. She has short blonde hair and green eyes. Her attire consists of jumpsuits from Vault 13 along with a pair of black combat boots.

The Courier's eyes flickered a couple of times upon hearing his name; she swallowed saliva at the hostility the huge man directed at the securitron.

"A-a little better ... Thank you for asking, Victor," Emma replied with a somewhat forced smile due to the fact that she didn't feel comfortable and safe in the robot's presence.

The securitron stared at her for a couple of seconds as if he was evaluating if she was lying or not (obviously he noticed immediately that she lied), but decided to leave it aside ... For now, and instead seeing that he had no more to do in front of the duo he decided to walk away.

"It's nothing, Miss Emma. I'm here to serve," Victor affirmed with the same kind tone as always, but also cautious when for a second, he looked at the Legendary Saiyan.

As he finished those words, the securitron turned around and continued on his way at a high speed around the small town of Goodsprings; at all times keeping an eye on the duo.

"I don't like that talking junk..." opined Broly with his coal-dark eyes staring intently at the machine.

The former Mojave Express Courier nodded her head slightly; where she winced as a migraine began to drill into her head from the bullet being pulled out of her skull.

"Yes... I'm of the same opinion, ...?" Emma paused, intending for the huge muscular young man to reveal his name.

The man with tousled black spiky hair looked at her sideways for a moment not knowing what to say to her about it, but in the end decided to answer the curious human.

"Broly..."

The former Mojave Express Courier's green eyes blinked in confusion, but when she saw that the huge man wasn't lying about the strange name, she readily accepted it.

"Emma..." she said her name also almost in a whisper whereupon the muscular young man nodded his head slightly in awkward greeting.

After that, they both started walking in silence towards the bar where Smiles and obviously Trudy, the owner of the place, were.


End of Chapter Five


The chapter has 900 words.


Uploaded: 26/07/22

Updated (Corrected): ?/?/?

3