Please be warned.
266 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This story is for mature readers only. 

I know you kids are stubborn but this is for your own good, aye? I advise you to read something child friendly and live your life to fullest and ignore this story I made. 

To the warning lists we go! 

Oh wait! This is NOT biblically accurate. All words, actions, gods, and rituals are all made up, yes? 

If all misunderstanding are all cleared then let's continue! Yay! 

Warnings:

Graphic depictions of violence

Mind manipulation

Hypnotism

Dark gods

Extreme rituals

Death

Extremely abusive characters

Extreme obsessions 

Children abandonment, mistreatment and malnourishment

Excessive use of strong language

Sexual themes, and attempts

Cannibalism

Excessive use of drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes

Extreme feeling of possessiveness

Connections with the illegal corporations/underground business

Lastly! 

Misplaced faith

Why did you stray, my dear? Didn't you made a vow to the God? Was it all false? Did you know that lying is bad? Sorry is not enough! Let's discipline you, trust me, it won't hurt. That bad. 

Wait! Please don't proceed yet and spare me some of your time. 

I just want to explain some things that worth to be explained. I don't want any of you to be confused as you further read the story, just like how fucking jumbled the chapters are. Trust me! I did my best sort them out but after multiple tries I fucking failed so I stopped trying. 

I am not a writer so please lower your expectations of me. I don't want to ruin it but I don't want you to be disappointed when you realize that this is shitty (plz i know). I simply write for fun, and for fun only. I got a lot of time in my hands so I created this on a whim to bring entertainment to other people who's as bored as me. Another thing, English is not my native language so please bear with my misspellings, wrong grammars, annoying mistake that I didn't realize, and typos! 

And please please don't follow how the characters behaved in this story. I know how messed up my mind is by writing this (haha :'D) but I just want to see how this goes. 

Anyways, that's it! I'll probably update the warnings so you can all be warned what's to expect in this story, but I won't put each warning in the chapters since that will spoil the element of surprise and excitement (if there is). 

Byebye! 

7