Chapter Three
93 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There stands before me is a tall man with long silky blond hair with the look of concern plastered on his face though the women that clings onto him openly shows their hostility with the glare they can all muster to try and scare me off. Feeling slightly embarrassed when he saw me in my current position, I shakily stand as I smooth the small wrinkles on my skirt before bending down to grab my bag and give him a reassuring smile. 

"I'm so sorry that you have to see me in such an uncompromising position but to answer your question is yes, I am quite fine. Thank you for your concern, sir." I glance around, trying to ease the discomfort at this unholy sight. All these women are wearing clothes that barely covers the sensitive part of their skin, there are also men that wears very short shorts and shirt that doesn't cover their abdominal area. 

They are all exposed... so vulnerable. 

The man seems to notice my discomfort and he chuckles softly then walks towards me with a slow pace. I can't help but to notice how similar his clothes are to the exposed people in the area. I wonder if he's one of them? Is that a uniform? A group? 

"You don't look like you belong here, fly." He says giving my clothes a long glance before looking at my face. He shamelessly leans closer and I unconsciously gulp from his sudden closeness and from his stare solely focused on my face. 

It also seems that people here doesn't care if someone feels uncomfortable from their closeness. I mean I am always surrounded with people in the church but I also try my best not to get too close, not getting touched, unless I'm the one who's doing it just like giving blessings or helping others who seeks help physically. Not intimately, of course. I wouldn't want to indulge myself in such sinful... pleasure. 

I only made an error when I killed that girl. 

Let's not think about that right now. I need to focus where I would start but firstly I need to learn where I am first. The man snaps his fingers, snapping me back back from reality and I just realized that he's now closer than ever that I might worry if he's trying to do something inappropriate. 

"Are you really okay? You also look tired and haggard. I don't mean to offend you in any way but you really need to take some rest or else you might actually pass out in the sidewalk." He laughs darkly, like he knows something that I don't, which is true. "And trust me, fly, you don't want to do that. It won't end well for you. So be careful or you might just see yourself in not so bright place.

My body lets out a shiver when I unexpectedly hear the sudden change of tone. He and Dan might have the same personality but this guy is clearly more dangerous when he's hiding something behind that pretty face since Dan, I'm not really sure when I only met him in just mere hours but I'd have to say that he's kind when you're not gonna do something that will affect him negatively. I shouldn't stay in this place any longer, or to be more precise I shouldn't ever come back in this area ever again. 

"Y-yes, I am really okay." I cringed a little when my voice squeak and I cough. "Sorry, but can you tell where are we? The bus just drop us off of here and I thought we're gonna be dropped off in some kind of terminal or a bus stop if I'm not mistaken?"

The man blinks as if he didn't understand me but he smiles and put his arms around me, dramatically stretching his free hand as if he's showing me the full view of the place. "We are in Klomenton's most pleasurable place! It's notoriously obviously known as the red-district, Ploeur."

I don't know why the names here are all weird, but a place is a place all the same but I wish the person could've think more harder. 

"Is this the only place here in Klomenton?" I can't but ask, the man gapes as he looks at me. I shift uncomfortable in my spot after a minute passes by then he eventually laughs. Hard. The women behind him also laughs. I also join in, slightly feel stupid about myself. 

"No doubt that you're new." He says as if it's a bad thing. My laugh slowly dies down in offense. "I don't mean anything bad but you could've at least choose a nice place. And no, this isn't the only place here in Klomenton. There's a lot actually, a lot than you can imagine. A lot of secrets hidden in that dark alleys, behind those walls, inside a building." He looks at me knowingly. "Or in the place where you couldn't even imagine harboring a dark secret." I open my mouth to ask what but he simply wrap his arm around my shoulder, not even bothering hiding his intention about how tightly he presses me against him. "Don't worry, my fly. I'll help you along the way, just say what you need then I'll happily oblige. Anything."

Why does he keep calling me fly though? Flies are nasty aren't they? They always land somewhere as long as there's poop and trash. Is he implying that I look like a fly? And why is he like this? I never met anyone who's so touchy and dismissive about the fact of personal space. But if I play-along, will I be able to get some help? 

I try to give him my best flirty smile which seems to work since the women almost cannot help themselves from lunging at me. "T-then would you help suggesting a place where I can stay for cheap?" Thankfully I can still managed to squeak out some words from how tight he's squeezing me. 

His grin widens. I worry that he might have taken it as an invitation and I don't know how to approach that topic where he doesn't get offended. 

"Leave it to me." He glances at the glaring women and gives them a slight nod as if he's telling them to leave. They reluctantly do so but without giving me a deathly glare. I didn't know that such possessiveness even existed until now. Covet. 

I play around the hem of my sleeve, easing the urge to lunge at them. The blond man looks at me questioningly. "I'm sorry... could you lead the way? I'm not feeling well all of a sudden." I lie. He raises his brow at me and he knows that I'm lying, thankfully he just shrugged it off. 

We walk together with his arm still around my shoulder, squeezing it from time to time whenever we turn to a corner. He sometimes point at places where he usually shop and it kinda looks shady from the exterior of the store. There's even an image of a penis with a neon sign around it that makes my eyes bulge out from my eye sockets. 

The man chuckles at my expression. "That's where I usually buy toys."

I look at him with horror. "That store?!"

He smirks then pauses for a second then slowly drag me inside. Despite the lean stature of his body, his strength is on a different level. My heart beat rates up as soon as I saw what kind of toys he buys. I can feel him stares at me, silently exploring my horrified face. 

"Welcome to Lusty Sinners!" He cheers happily before dragging me one of those racks filled with various kind of toys that made my knees shake in fear. 

This place being made is already a sin! And what are those? A phallus? Why is that a zigzag? My eyes almost bulge out from my eye sockets when I glance at the monstrosity size of a phallus. Dear Gods. Who made this thing?! 

The man looks at where my eyes at and I swear he looked so happy when he saw that. He immediately grabs it, almost pushing it close to my face and I can't help but let out a terrified yell. 

"I almost forgot that nuns are pure. I almost feel bad for laughing at you when that boy pushes you to the ground like a puppet without a string." He chuckles but then pauses. "Right. I never asked you for your name? Should I just call you a pretty puppet? Pretty doll?"

I glance at him and back to the monstrous toy, increasing my awareness in case if he attacks it to me again. You never know what's going on in his head. "I'm Elene."

He smirks and without warning he pulls me against him, making me feel the warmth of his body that's been barely covered by the thin fabric of his clothes. "Pretty name, perfect for a doll like you." I can practically feel his breath on my ear that tickles my very soul. "I'm Tobias if you're wondering." He puts down the monstrous toy back then pushes me into another dimension of this hellish store. 

Is that a collar? Why is there a whip? A leash? I didn't know that people likes to act like a dog and a horse. It's definitely horrifying to know but it's already on my head, I have already seen what I shouldn't see. 

This place being made is already a sin but making these toys?! 

A distinct moan can be heard in the distance that made my body flinched in horror. I can feel how the man's chest vibrates behind me and his laugh ringing in my ear when he heard it too. 

"Seems someone's having fun behind that door." He looks at me with a glint of mischief. "Let's take a peek."

I furiously shakes my head in refusal but he simply ignores me, pushing me towards that door with him behind me. "W-we shouldn't!"

"Shush."

He grabs the knob then slowly opens it, and there we see something far worse than this place. Inside is a woman being tied around her legs exposing her very private part that I never wished to see, gagged with something I don't know, and blindfolded while many men surrounds her naked. There are other devices as well, which I would guess inappropriate for punishing someone, and the room is very red with the small light bulb above giving the room a small source of light. 

My breath hitches on my throat when a man positions his phallus straight at the woman's vagina and with a rough thrust of his hips he fully enters her, the woman lets out a gagged moan with her back arched. He pulls her towards him, letting her sit on his lap and without pausing he continues to thrust inside her while another man positions himself at the woman's behind. My eyes widen once more when thrust his penis inside the woman's butt. 

"W-what is this?!" I can't help but be horrified at what's happening. I take a backward step, colliding with someone's chest with a noticeable rock hard flesh presses against my behind. 

"Aren't you naughty? Teasing me like this."

1