Chapter 5 – Her ingenious plan
352 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The stone accurately hitted the player's head, it directly pierced the player's skull and busted his head.

All the brain matter splattered all over . 

The guy fell lifelessly while all the other players were frozen on their spot.

 They were all scared shitless before finally someone screaming. 

They all turned around and started running. 

The wolves, seeing that their prey were running away, emerged from the bushes and started chasing the players. 

Azrael smirked as her plan succeeded, but a notification appeared which she didn't expect. 

[You have killed a player who had a score of 3 and 30 coins, the killed player coins and scores have been transferred to you.]

[Coin : 1850]

[Mission Score: Azrael - 82 => 85]

Reading the notification, she was perplexed for a moment before smiling sadistically.

 She remembered the mention of 'any mean' in the announcement, and realized that one could do anything to obtain more mission points and mission scores.

 Even though the score gained was not much, it still was better than killing a goblin.

But that was not all, if the killed player had high scores and more coins, she would also get that much after killing the player. 

If so, shouldn't she wait for them to get more coins and score before killing them, it was killing two birds with one.

 Realizing this, she quickly followed after the wolves, she couldn't let the wolves destroy her crops. 

She caught up to the wolves and players in no time, the people all ran together rather than splitting away, therefore it made the work for her easier. 

She saw that one of the wolves was going to reach one of the players who was a girl.

 Not just that, the girl had to fall too and rather than crawling away, she looked back at the wolf who was galloping toward her. 

At least, the other players stopped in their tracks and hesitated whether to leave her behind or not.

Azrael immediately jumped toward them. 

She appeared in front of the girl and instantly splitted the airborne wolf vertically into two equal parts. 

She started cutting and killing the wolves with abandon.

 Heads and limbs flown in all the directions, blood sprayed and splattered everywhere. 

It didn't take long for all the wolves to be killed. 

A notification appeared just after killing the last wolf.

[You have killed 12 Gray Wolf, Obtained 1200 Coins,12 Stats Points and 12 Mission Points]

[Mission Score: Azrael - 85 => 205]

[Coins: 3150]

[Mission Points: 20 ]

Instead of being terrified at this gory scene, the girl had stars in her eyes, she was starstruck by Azrael's might. 

All the others were also left jaw slacked.

Azrael's lips curled up a little as she thought 'It is time for my real performance, don't be fascinated just by that.'

Before turning around while smiling brightly, she said while extending her hand to help the girl stand up. 

The girl' mind stopped working, her eyes were dazed, her brain stopped working properly. 

Azrael cleared her throat softly and hummed again to bring the girl out of her stunned state. 

The girl finally broke out of her dumbfounded state and embarrassedly took Azrael's hand. 

She quickly said, "Th-thank you." Azrael smiled gently and said "It is okay.".

Thenen she turned toward the other group members and said "Are any of you hurt? Though I am not a medical expert, I can still give some first aid."

 All the players were moved by her concern, they shook their heads, indicating there were no injuries.

They suddenly remembered their fallen comrade, but instead of lamenting his death or being sympathetic, they shrugged it since they had not even known each other for one day.

They just took him in since they were lacking in people, who told him to be so unlucky.

 They attributed his death to the wolves or another monster using a spell or some unknown magic, since it was a fantasy world, all things were possible.

 The thought of Azrael being the didn't even cross in the mind of the group, like how could someone who saved them from the death clutch and risked her life for them could be the killer. 

Their gratitude toward her also somewhat blinded them. 

Azrael gave them advice while still smiling "Don't go too deep into the forest, if you want to reach the city, go from the northwestern path, there are not many monsters ."

13