Chapter 6 – 1st Stage Lifeform
316 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All the people listened to advice and decided to go from there.

 Yeah, there are no monsters like wolves there. 

Also they would have more chance of surviving if they go from there.

They could also kill the low level monsters there, in place of her as she was not going from there.

 As she thought of her epic plan, she couldn't help but be satisfied with herself.

She inwardly thought 'Grow my crops, Grow! After you have finished you are all ready for harvesting, 

I will personally come and harvest you. Lovingly, at that.'

 She then turned around before saying "Take care on your journey, I still have things to do. 

May we meet again."

Then she started walking away from there.

 The group of players all wanted to come with her but they chose not to as they didn't want to be a burden. 

All of them sighed despondently before realizing they still haven't asked for her name.

 They raised their heads to ask her but she had already disappeared from their sight.

 

After walking away from their sight, she checked her status and added 8 stats points in the STR stat and 2 stat points in the AGi stat and the last 2 stats in her STA. 

[Name: Azrael Voi

 LIfeform: 

 Age: 17

 Title:Traitor

 Stats 

 STR : 25

 VIT : 10

 INT : 10

 STA : 15

 AGI : 15

Stats Points : 0 ]

Her stats right were in an unbalance but she didn't care much for the time being.

As all she needed for now was more strength, agility and some stamina for efficiency in killing more monsters quickly.

 She entered the far deeper parts of the forest after that.

 She encountered monsters such as Orcs and Trolls this time which she easily dealt with her monstrous strength and agility. 

The reward obtained after killing them was equal. 

Each Orc and Troll kill gives 5 Stats Points, 500 Coins, 50 Mission Score and 5 Mission Points, with her already killing 6 Trolls and 4 Orcs.

 Granting her, 50 Stats Points, 50 Mission Points, 5000 Coins and 500 Mission Score. 

[Mission Points: 70 ]

[Coins: 8150 ]

[Mission Score: Azrael - 205 => 705 ]

She tried to add more points into the strength but was confused since she couldn't add it anymore.

 She called out for help to the system, "System, why can't I add more stats into the strength ."

 As she expected, a new panel just after that.

 It seems that one can ask the system questions.

[You can't add more stats into the strength or rather can't add any more stats than 25 in each stats until you have transformed into 1st Stage Lifeform.]

 "So…., how do I transform into this so-called '1st Stage Lifeform'?", 

Azrael impatiently said since the system was not directly telling her the requirement. 

[It is quite simple, you just need to upgrade all your stats to 25, the system will directly ask if you want to transform or not. 

If you choose to not transform, you won't be able to add stats until you choose to transform.

 The benefit of transforming is a considerable increase in strength and vitality.

A Mana Vein and Energy Field would also form, meaning you would be able to use magic.

 New features would also be introduced. ]

Reading the requirement, Azrael didn't waste time and immediately added her stats points.

15 stat points in VIT, 15 stats points in INT, 10 stat points in STA and the last 10 stat points in AGI. 

Raising all the stats to 25 with no stat points left.

[Name: Azrael Voi

 LIfeform:

 Age: 17

 Title:Traitor

 Stats 

 STR : 25

 VIT : 25

 INT : 25

 STA : 25

 AGI : 25

Stats Points : 0 ]

After finishing allocating her stat points, the system prompt sounded. 

[ Would you like to transform into a 1st Stage Lifeform?

 YES/NO]

"Transform" Azrael while sitting in a mediating position. 

A moment after Azrael chose to transform, a blue light emerged from her body

She felt excruciating pain all over her body as if her veins were bursting. 

She also felt as if her veins were being cleared.

 It was just the purification and enhancement of blood vessels, not the formation of Mana Vein.

 She groaned due to the intense pain but still meditated to lessen the pain and to calm down.

After some time, the pain subsided by quite a lot. 

Then, a strange energy emerged in her, not in her body, but in her soul, the very soul. 

It was a strange feeling that was incomprehensible to Azrael.

Even though she had never known or experienced the feeling of something happening to her soul. 

She inexplicably knew it was forming in the soul.

 She tried to grasp the feeling, which she managed. 

After grasping it, she tried to look into her soul. 

The soul was a ball of energy, in the middle of it, some kind of wisps of energy were there.

14