Chapter 7 – Formation of Mana Vein
344 8 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The energy starts converging, before forming a vein-like thing inside her soul.

 It was the Mana Vein.

 The vein connected to an orb, inside the orb, there was nothing, absolutely nothing.

 It was the Energy Field. 

She could now feel and indistinctly see an energy in the surrounding of her physical body, which she tried to absorb. 

After sometime a thread of energy that was presumably Mana flowed from the Mana Vein into the Orb. 

The thread of energy that was Mana appeared in the Energy Field. 

The Mana was absorbed from her body into the Mana Vein, it was not directly absorbed from Soul.

 Azrael opened her eyes to see how the energy was being absorbed.

She saw a thin layer of energy covering her body.

The blanket of energy gave off a feeling similar to the Mana Vein.

It absorbed the energy in her surrounding, the Mana. 

The energy that was absorbed into the layer of energy directly appeared in her Mana Vein.

 You could say that the Mana Vein projected a layer of energy into her body that absorbed the Mana in the surrounding into it before supplying the energy to the Mana Vein. 

That was just a simplified and paraphrased description to explain a little of how it worked. 

She was amazed by the process and her concentration on absorbing the Mana wavered.

 Just as her concentration on the Mana Vein and Mana absorption lessened.

The energy absorption also stopped and the layer of energy disappeared. 

She was confused as to why the Mana Vein stopped absorbing Mana. 

Before realizing something, she closed her eyes again and calmed down before concentrating on the Mana Vein, she guided it to absorb the Mana again. 

It seemed that she needed to actively focus on the Mana Absorption. 

She stopped absorbing the energy, she wanted to use the Mana. 

She tried to manifest it and she succeeded, a grayish white energy flowed from her hand outward.

 She was amazed and fascinated by the newfound energy.

But before she could start playing with it, she felt as if all her Mana inside her Energy Field was depleted. 

The energy in her hand also dispersed.

It seemed that a single Mana Vein was not enough to properly absorb adequate Mana for doing something with it. 

On top of that, her level of control on the Mana and Mana Vein was too low for now, she sighed at this. 

After that, she started examining her body strength, she was quite surprised by the huge increase. 

She checked her status and notifications since she felt as if there was a system prompt in the middle of her absorbing Mana. 

[Congratulations! You have transformed into a 1st Stage Lifeform.

You have gained 10,000 Mission Score, 1,000 Mission Points, 100,000 Coins, ]

[Congratulations! You have transformed into a 1st Stage Lifeform, 

during the period of the Compulsory Mission <First Constitution Reform-Superior Bloodline>.

You have been granted 20,000 Mission Score, 2,000 Mission Points, 200,000 Coins]

[Mission Points: 3,070 ]

[Coins: 308,150 ]

[Mission Score: Azrael - 705 => 30,705 ]

Azrael felt as if her eyes were going to pop out.

 She quickly collected herself before checking her status with a smile that contained immense joy within them, she felt as if she was the luckiest person alive.

[Name: Azrael Voi

 LIfeform: Stage 1 

 Age: 17

 Title:Traitor

 Stats 

 STR : 27

 VIT : 27

 INT : 25

 STA : 25

 AGI : 25

Mana Vein: 1 Vein (1 Stats Points added will equal to 1 Vein)

Stats Points : 0

Energy Control : 

Mana ( Beginner ) ]

Azrael was content with the increases since there was a total 4 stat points increase. 

She looked at the new statistics and curiously asked 

"System, how many ranks are there for Weapon Proficiency and Mana Control?"

 After some time, a system prompt appeared.

[There are a total of 9 levels for Mana Control with there being More ranks after that, they are the : -

Beginner 

Intermediate

Advanced 

Expert 

Grand 

Extreme 

Perfect 

Supreme

Absolute . ]

9