Chapter 8 – Killing An Elder Orc
257 6 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She glanced at the level once before deciding she would level up the control level after forming more Mana Veins.

 She was eager to add stats in her Mana Vein as she wanted to try something out with her Mana. 

She quickly stood up and started searching for monsters to hunt.

 Not long after she started searching, she found an Orc that was at least 3 times the normal Orc size. 

It was holding a huge mace that was at least bigger than a normal human. 

She peered at the enormous Orc and a holographic name tag appeared in front of it.

<Elder Orc>

[Lifeform: 1st Stage ]

Azrael wasn't that confused about the sudden status of the monster. 

She understood without having to ask the system that the status likely appeared due to the monster being a 1st Stage Lifeform.

 But she still wanted to know one thing, so she asked the system, "How are the Orc ranks defined." 

[Normal Orc tribes only have 3 ranks, they are the Elder Orcs, Lord Orcs and the Head Orc. 

As for the other normal orc, they don't have titles and ranks. ]

"Well, whatever, as long as it gives more Stats Points"

 She said indifferently before walking toward the Elder Orc while holding her sword low with one hand. 

Once the Elder Orc noticed Azrael, it produced a roar before barreling toward Azrael.

 She also didn't remain passive, she sidestepped and dodged the charge of the Elder Orc. 

Azrael quickly thrusted her sword into the Elder Orc thigh. 

Due to the pain, Elder Orc reflexively swung his mace at Azrael.

 But before the mace hit her, she crouched while dragging her sword down throughout its leg. 

The Elder Orc fell to its knees, Azrael didn't waste time and immediately pulled her sword back.

She leaped to the head of the Elder Orc which was almost as large as the normal Orc torso. 

Azrael grasped the hair of the Elder Orr and yanked it backward, the Orc body twitched due sudden jerk.

She held the tip of the sword near to the Orc's eye.

She didn't immediately plunge her sword and sneered disdainfully. 

The Elder Orc seemed to have been stirred up by her sneer, it raised its hand toward her and tried to catch her.

 But before the hands could even touch her, she already plunged the sword deep into the eyeball.

 She didn't stop there, she pierced the sword through its head and jumped off its head.

 It desperately struggled until its last breath, it went frenzy and started swinging its hand around it.

 As if hoping that it would hit the human. 

Unfortunately, it could only last for mere seconds before falling down lifelessly. 

Azrael smirked as she watched the stupid Orc swing its hands crazily before finally falling down. 

A system prompt appeared just after that.

[You have killed an Elder Orc. Obtained 15 Stats Points and 1500 Coins]

[Mission Points: 3,085 ]

[Coins: 309,650 ]

[Mission Score: Azrael - 30,705 => 30,855 ]

"Mmnn~" Azrael smiled sweetly as she was delighted by the 15 stats points reward.

She without thinking, added all the 15 stat points in MAG.

[Name: Azrael Voi

 LIfeform: Stage 1 

 Age: 17

 Title:Traitor

 Stats 

 STR : 27

 VIT : 27

 INT : 25

 STA : 25

 AGI : 25

Mana Vein : 16 Veins

Stats Points : 0

Energy Control : 

Mana ( Beginner ) ]

After adding the stats, she could feel the same energy she felt when forming her first vein, emerging in her Soul. 

It started converging and formed 15 Veins which all connected to the Energy Field. 

She quickly sat down and started meditating.

 She absorbed the Mana from surrounding; the current absorption speed could not be compared with the previous, it was worlds apart. 

Then she tried to make the Mana Vein absorb the Mana without her having to fully concentrate on the absorption which she unsurprisingly succeeded in her first try.

11