The unknown presence
1.1k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pov of third person

Somewhere in the cave of veldora. Where he was seal by the nameless heroine. 

Something was happening here. There was a small cycle like void but it's getting bigger and bigger every second pass.

Only in this presence demon lord like clayman or Frey like demon lord, who's rank would be high calamity class would be death. 

And demon lord like luminous valentine or dino, they are in the rank of high disaster class would not be able to move.

Only in the rank of medium catastrophe class would be able to move but would not stand a chance against this presence.

But in this amount of time they should be able to tell that something was wrong in this world but they don't know where it is happening. They could just send there subordinate to find something about this presence. 

Or some foolish people like clayman to send his subordinates to find this presence to control them   like there puppet.

Pov of true demon lord milim nava the destroyer and the only dragonoid.

I am excited to meet this being and might fight him. The presence I feel was powerful but to bad I don't know the location.

And I also have to deal with this clayman master.

I am really such a busy girl.

Pov of a certain little pixie or also known as the poverty or the most weak true demon lord.

I don't know but I think 🤔 some one is badmouthing about me.

Hmmm🤔

Nha there is no way in hell someone is badmouthing me the one and the most powerful demon lord and if they then be ready for my great kick.

So yeah where was I again. Hmm o yeah we were talking about the unknown presence.

Hmm now that I think about it.

It's presence is equal to veldanava the star king dragon or more powerful than him.

So I don't think I can do something about it.

Pov of first true demon lord guy crimson.

Hmm this presence.

I think something interesting going happened.

Pov of a certain disgusting dragon also known as veldora.

Hmm this presence I think it's near me

17