Chapter 6
128 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Not so Easy

"NASTY, Open this door for me"

'Why is this door painted in black in a complete contrasting manner compared to the half-white colour of this room, Maybe this door holds something important inside of it?'

It was when she was wondering about the colour of the door, that NASTY replied.

"I can't open the door, Master"

"What do you mean you can't open it? I thought you had control of the Bunker's AI?"

"I can't open this door as it isn't under the control of AI, Master"

'Is it a door which opens manually but this door doesn't even have a doorknob, forget about a doorknob there aren't even any projections on this door'

She was having a dilemma on how to open this problematic door, the door forcefully opened with a 'Pop' sound. Sensing the sudden disturbance, she armed herself and tried to peer inside the door to find the source of the sound.

'Why did the door suddenly open right when I was trying to open the door?'

But the worst thing is not the sudden opening of the door but rather her unavoidable gut feeling warning her. You see the reason why Eve was sent to important missions was because of her strong intuitive abilities that warned of impending danger. She has saved many lives including herself because of her intuition.

'Let me try to open the door completely and try to have a glance to ascertain if anything inside, and I feel like this is no small matter so I will inform NASTY to call for an additional support team in case worse were to happen

"Help me"

She heard a faint whisper from the door, and it was the same voice which asked for help before.

5