Chapter 7
127 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When she ventured into the room, it was dark with no illumination.

She couldn't feel any presence other than hers in this dark room.

"NASTY, do an acoustic scan of this room and send me the layout"

'Why isn't NASTY responding; I should check her status....'

"Why is NASTY inactive ?"

'Why is NASTY inactive in a time like this, was it due to loss of signal?'

'But NASTY had no problems even in the last room'

She felt that something was wrong, And she tried to get out. But she couldn't the door was nowhere to be seen.

'I should've just listened to Scarlett, Now I am trapped here '

Since she had no way to escape, she started to roam in the hopes of finding a way to escape but all she soon got was exhaustion from walking around for hours.

 She was despairing of her grave circumstances, she felt an ominous sense of dread, It was different from the last premonition.

If her previous premonition was vague, this premotion she is having right now seems to scare her to her very soul.

She had goosebumps all over her body, Her brain was mushy and worse she nearly felt sensory deprivation due to her grave premonition. But she felt something illuminate behind her.

Like a moth drawn to a flame she slowly drifted towards the source of light, It is a white gem glowing in this dark space and it was hovering. She went closer to it to discern its nature.

'What gem is it? it kinda looks like a diamond?'.

Since she knew gemology, she tried to guess the gem's name by only observing. But to know more about it, she needs to touch it and so she did.

But suddenly excruciating pain spread through her body like a bolt of lightning hit her and her consciousness slowly started fading before having this final thought.

'Seems I'm fated to die because of a gem', 


"AHHHHH"

The painful scream of a woman echoed through the corridor. Women were running inside the castle and were carrying medicinal supplies in and out of a room consistently. A handsome man who seemed to be in his early 20s was waiting near the room with an anxious expression. He questioned a middle-aged woman about the situation.

"Healer, Please tell me what is happening?"

She wore an anxious expression before replying, "Your majesty, the queen has gone into labour and is expected to give birth at any moment"

The man then asked," Can I help my wife in any way?"

"Please stay near the queen and offer her emotional stability for childbirth"

The man wasted no time in getting ready to be near his wife until the childbirth is complete. The woman giving birth seems to have the same age as her husband.

And after hours of labour, She finally gave birth to a girl. 

6