Chapter 8
128 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Finally, I am awake'

Eve thought she had died but she woke up in this baby's body after her death and was confused.

She tried to guess maybe she might've been reincarnated but she can't ignore thinking about other possibilities, 

What if her memories were implanted in this baby's brain to make her feel like she is 'Eve'.

Or else this baby might have been dead and she could've transmigrated into this baby's body.

But she had a hard time adjusting to this new body for many months she couldn't think of anything.

'Forget about thinking a single word, I can't even see correctly because of my undeveloped eyes and I keep sleeping every time for 24 hours all-day

But she could brush them off since she is growing for over a year and she could do some things easily as compared to before but still she had to suck someone's nipple for food and even make someone clean her shit.

'Me, a 36-year-old woman had to go through all this embarrassment even after my supposed death

I was trained to, ask myself the five W's [ Who, When, When, Why, Where] if I ever find myself in unfamiliar situations but...

SFX: Gurgle

'And I feel hungry now'

She felt someone approaching her room, so started to cry to get their attention.

'Oh the misery'

A woman who was in her early 20s came into the room with 2 people besides her who seemed like her servants. She wore a blue shirt with a white and gold ensemble and khaki pants. She also had wavy brown hair and fiery yellow eyes which made her look like a leopard walking gracefully.

' Is it mom, seems like it?' 

"Ma-Ma"[ i am hungry]

 

6