Chapter 10
115 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SFX: ÆAA ( Sound of burping )

Angeline was content after eating that soup-like porridge which Rona bought.

'Man, the dish was scrumptious and tasty. I wonder if I can know how they made it 

But she didn't know what the fuck the dish was made up of.

Anyway, for now, My No.1 priority is to gather information about this world.

So first I need to learn surface-level information about this world, at least it can help me to blend in with this world and then I can find the other information I need.

That was why I was asking for more books from mom ( aka Hilda) but she is busy,  so I only analysed the information on fairy tale books.

'Now is the time to ask mom to take me to the library and choose some books from there

"Ma- Ma"( What about the promise you made with me mom?)

"I am sorry dear, I will take you to the library now", right after saying this Hilda carried her daughter personally and went to the library.

And on the way, Angeline saw many wondrous architectural designs while moving through the palace hallways, golden painted murals on white pillars, intricately carved sculptures near fabulous water foundations and beautiful lush green gardens everywhere.

'Woah, did I reincarnate into heaven or something

But before Angeline could Marvel at this wonderful place, they soon stopped at their destination.

Hilda stopped in front of a very strong and large double wooden door which again had golden sigils painted on it.

It even seemed to have the same golden sigil patterns on it as the white pillars she saw on her way before.

Then Hilda gave Angeline to Rona who was standing near her to hold her while she performed some spells.

'Wait, why am I being passed around? What is happening??'

Seeing Hilda doing random hand movements in front of the wooden door confused Angeline even further.

But then the wooden doors easily opened wide without anyone's interface despite their obvious weight.

Then Hilda took Angeline from Rona and went inside the library.

'Just stop passing me around, I feel dizzy'

But before Angeline could complain anything she was rendered speechless because of this library.

5