Chapter 11
123 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The reason for me being speechless is due to the sheer scale of this library because it's focking HUGE.

Hilda then carried me near some bookshelves which were again very high and gigantic and asked me to choose the books by pointing at them.

And now, I am inside in this large lobby, which was surprisingly safe for my precious butt and it was installed with thick carpets and also small furnishings.

And I am now alone excluding the guards and Rona who are near me.

Now don't ask me why Hilda is not present but still, I will tell you guys what happened.

(AROUND 30 MINUTES AGO)

A woman visited the library and she also seemed to be out of breath, she might be around her 20s. Anyways she asked for a private audience with the queen for conveying a very important message i.e Hilda.

I couldn't eavesdrop on their conversation since they were far away but I was able to ascertain some words by reading their lip movements.

It seemed to be a  normal conversation according to my interpretation but their facial expressions seemed to say otherwise.

The woman's expression was the 'Why should I suffer' face and Hilda had the 'constipated mom' face. 

Then Mom finished the conversation and whispered something into Rona's ear.

The only word I heard was 'Council'.

So now Rona is guarding babysitting me while I read this random ass book I don't know anything about except for the fact it is not meant for a 1-year-old like me.

I will try to update a chapter daily🤗 whenever I get some inspiration to write since I suck at following timetables😭😭. So then... Bye 😀😃

5