Chapter 12
93 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'The Tholem language'

Is that a language of this world, then is this language dead or alive?

But I don't think this language is dead as I was able to read this book's cover and also the fairytale books which also seem to be written in this 'Tholem' language.

A FEW HOURS LATER...

'OMG, this book is hard as hell to read'

It is understandably so since I can only understand some basic words of this so-called 'Tholem' language.

Yet this book does have very important information and it was also written by someone named 'Drakona'. 

This book is also a guide for the Tholem language with illustrations depicted next to words and also a table was given with letters to memorise and learn from. I was roughly able to understand the rest of the book written with this.

Firstly, The Tholem language is a universal language used for communicating between beings of this world very much like English is on earth. And Tholem was also created and adapted from other languages of this world just like the English language.

Second, According to this book, there are only 7 countries in this world and they have different cultures and different beings.

 I don't know what these so-called 'Beings' look like since they were not illustrated in this book but their names were written and they are namely humans, fairies, dwarfs, divine entities, demons, giants, etc. 

But if these so-called 'Beings' are real then shouldn't they also possess magic or else are these beings just different species that just happened to be named the same as some mythical creatures?

What if they do possess magic, then why the hell haven't I seen even a speck of magic even after being present in this world for nearly a year?

Spoiler

Unknown to Angeline, there's a rule that magic cannot be used inside the palace, as a safety precaution of sorts.

[collapse]

I need to excel in this language as soon as possible and try to obtain even more information from this book.


4