Chapter 14
88 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Hmm, so let me get this straight

This book 'The Tholem language' written by 'Drakona' is also his autobiography in a way.

It seems this guy was a very big shot as inferred from this book

It also mentioned that this fellow was one of the very first transcendents of this world, He also created the Tholem language due to a war between different mainlands arising due to conflicting interests, and this language helped in easier communication between the mainlands which in turn stopped the war.

'What does it mean by a transcendent? , is it like the one from the novels?'

This book also seems to be very terse while speaking about this war but the war was named 'The great war'.

He even had his face painted on the last page.

Red hair and a very handsome face but his face is not to my taste, but still, there was something suspicious about him that I can't pinpoint. It could be because of the golden ring outlining his red-colored iris.

It seems to make him appear almost like a human but also not a human at the same time.

'Maybe is it because he is a transcendent??'

Anyway, he isn't important enough for me to speculate about.

But still, I have a lot to learn from this book.

'Ah, why is it painful all of a sudden?'

Unbeknownst to Angeline, her index finger had been inflicted with papercut while she was leafing through the book.

And she soon started to cry a river of tears unconsciously.

'Is it a cut on my index finger?'

Upon closer inspection, it seems to have been cut due to the pages.

In my previous life if an orphan like me were to join the army they should possess the high pain tolerance which was required for taking important missions.

So naturally, I had to go through literal hell to increase my pain tolerance. Finally, my efforts bore fruits, and I developed a high pain tolerance of 8 IQA on the VAS scale which means I could handle amputation of my body parts without anesthesia and also not lose consciousness and logical reasoning.

But now I am crying because of a paper cut.

'The irony of life is too bemusing'

While Angeline was lost in her thoughts, she failed to take notice that her drop of blood was spilled on the book.

But bizarrely enough the drop of blood didn't leave any stain on the paper but it rather vanished as soon it touched the page as if being vaporized instantly.

Angeline was expecting someone would tend to her but no one came.

'It seems like Rona can't hear me, I guess I should shout' 

"AAAHH MAA MAA"

Then came Rona dashing into the lounge and she was sweating bullets as if she had run a marathon.

This is the edited chapter and I am very sorry for posting the unedited chapter before.

6