Chapter 15
75 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as Rona entered the room, She witnessed the aggrieved appearance of the princess Angeline.

But suddenly her nose picked up a peculiar scent.

"What is this smell?"

After having a second sniff, she was able to conclude the nature of smell.

'It is the smell of blood

The princess was most likely injured but it doesn't seem to be severe as the scent is very faint and there weren't any blood stains on her clothes.

But Angeline on the other hand was floundering her hands about in pain.

Rona then proceeded to swiftly diagnose the princess.

Her usual dark green eyes started to glow and her brown hair started to hover in the air.

'It seems like princess index finger is hurt, most likely a papercut'

Rona had practiced the Arts of Eir and also had immense expertise in it, which in turn helped her in detecting the scent of blood easily.

The Eir arts belong to one of the very ancient spellcasting arts and it fundamentally focused on healing and repairing anything that had life in it.

This art is usually practiced only by those who devoutly follow the goddess Eir.

'Since the wound is small, it can be healed by just using novice spells'

But Rona should calm the princess first or else might suffer from mental repercussions.

'I should cast an anxiety bracelet to calm her and then I can start casting my spell'

Rona then started to enunciate something incomprehensible to Angeline since she knew nothing of this shit.

But then a thin strip of green color appeared in thin air out of nowhere and it was glowing.

Then the green strip bound itself around Angeline's wrist but surprisingly she didn't feel the bracelet touching her yet she can see it wrapped around her wrist.

Angeline could only stare at Rona due to this odd situation

Still, she had stopped crying due to this anxiety bracelet.

Rona then clasped her hands over the injured finger and slowly started to close her eyes.

Pure white light emanated from their bound hands for a few seconds.

Shhh!!

"Now, it's healed up completely, Princess" 

Rona then slowly took off her hands from the princess's hand and Angeline soon rushed to check the injury.

To her surprise, the injury seemed to have disappeared as if it didn't exist in the first place.

There was only one thought stuck in Angeline's head.

'What the fuck just happened?'

Rona then spoke again pulling Angeline out of her trance.

"I will be stationed outside the door princess"

'Her Majesty had instructed me to not disturb the princess because the princess likes to be alone

'But I still need to place a surveillance spell just to be extra vigilant

Rona then again uttered some bullshit that Angeline decided to not decipher, then a glowing blue ring materialized the size of a dining table appearing out of thin air. This bizarre blue ring then situated itself right above Angeline.

Angeline could only gape open her mouth in shock at this situation.

'Hmm, is the princess able to see the spells I am casting?'

It isn't that easy to see spells with the eyes of someone who isn't adept in magic.

Rona then left the room leaving Angeline to reel in shock about the events that had happened.

4