Chapter 16
75 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'What just happened here?'

Rona healed sealed no, to be precise she healed the wound in mere seconds too with astonishing accuracy.

She even knew how to calm down a patient before proceeding with necessary procedures almost as if she is an expert medical practitioner.

I still remember her using that green bracelet on me after which I immediately calmed down.

'The green ring seemed to have effects similar if to if not same as valium acting as an anti-anxiety drug'

Even the humans back on the earth haven't been able to attain this unattainable feat of healing wounds within seconds.

Even when they were able to print organs without any need for immunosuppressants but they it seems that they weren't that developed in the field of biology enough to be as proficient and excellent as the skills that Rona had shown her a while before.

'It seems this world has more potential to this than meets the eye'

Swish!

Suddenly ,The book near her which layed forgotten in all this mess suddenly opened due to a strong gust of wind and started to flap.

The fluttering pages then started to glow in an omnious shade of bright yellow.

Why does the book's glowing pages seem awfully similar to the magic which I saw Rona cast before.

Why does everything in this world suddenly start to glow in weird colours?

Angeline somehow had a hunch that this situation is abnormal.

'This doesn't seem right, Where the hell is Rona?'

The impact from the wind was also damaging Angeline who was near it.

'Ah, I caught something in my eyes'

The wind was getting stronger with each passing second with an uncontrollable speed and strength.

'This wouldn't cut it, I don't wanna die by being a sitting duck '

So Angeline tried to crawl to the Door of the lounge room she avoided walking since it would take more energy for a year old like her.

As if the existing problems aren't enough, An orb of light with a size of an human eye unexpectedly arose from the hovering book.

Angeline then felt a foreboding feeling struck her.

This one was same as the one she felt before her supposed death in a previous life on earth.

'Wait, don't tell me..'

She turned her head at the book in order to conform her idea.

And lo and behold, a white orb was levitating right about the book.

'If there was a phobia for orbs, then it looks like I suffer from it'

'Did i somehow manage to piss off the goddess of luck Fortuna, Is that why I am plagued from extreme case of misfortune even in my new life'

4