Chapter 17
54 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No matter where one's eyes were laid their eyes were greeted with the sight of lush green meadows stretched endlessly framed above by an illusory clear blue sky decorated with fluffy clouds, this is the place where Angeline is trapped right now.

'Where the fuck am I now?', she thought frustrated at this situation.

Even if this place has breathtaking beauty, it kinda has a little eerie and unnatural feel to it.

Angeline is now lying flat under the shade of a peach tree, this peach tee looks similar to the one from the confession scene of every otaku game.

"Haah"

'As if sighing is gonna help me in the slightest '

And to add even more to this situation, it also seems like I am not alone in this place.

'I know without a shadow of a doubt that someone is observing me'

There was also another thing that Angeline was able to do after coming to this place and that is being able to talk properly in this one-year-old body of hers.

"OI"

"...."

'It seems like the one watching me wouldn't come out no matter how hard I shout'

"Hah, it feels so boring here"

But when Angeline was about to sleep due to the accumulated exhaustion, a strong gust of wind suddenly hit the peach tree taking the peach flowers with it.

This wind then started to swirl like a mini hurricane in front of the peach tree

It also seemed like a silhouette of a person.

Snap!!

The wind then stopped after the sound of snapping was produced.

The flowers were suspended in the air for mere sevonds before showering on the person.

He had an heavenly appearance and he held an unnatural bearing was as if he is an immortal who had stepped into the realm of mortals.

 

4