Chapter 18
74 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who are you?"

"That should be something I must be asking you?"

"..."

"..."

A baby and an adult man were staring at each other's eyes intensely without uttering any word to each other.

'I was surprised as hell when this guy just manifested out of fucking nowhere'

But the most shocking thing was the fact that this man looked like Hwang Hyun-jin from the k-pop band stray kids which is one my favourite bands.

'Thier resemblance is so peculiar that it is uncanny'

Each and every detail is similar to each other, like their facial details, body proportions and even their voices except for the minor detail that this man in front me has pink hair and blue eyes but Hwang hyunjin from earth has black hair and black eyes.

Even the fashion sense for their clothes and their gait seems on point.

'How many surprises is this unfornate life of mine gonna stuff at my face?'

"How is a mere human able to gaze at my form without shaking in fear?"

'I Guess they are only similar in appearance but are extremely opposite in their personalities'

Seeing Angeline's silent demenaour he continued,

"It seems like you won't answer my questions"

'Is this the human soul which broke the seal on my soul?'

He is able to say for the fact that he is able to feel the energy of the seal that tortured him for several eons emanating from this human soul.

'Hmm, it also seems like this human soul is a little unusual'

He can detect that this human soul's age is over 30 years but on the contrary this human's body has only aged for a year, but this soul is able to exist in an perfect harmony with it's body which means it is not a case of soul transfer.

'Is this maybe a case of reincarnation?'

But wasn't it decided by the divinities that oblivion would be imposed on dead souls regardless of their level due to 'that' incident?

And another weird detail is that this human's soul seems to have a different 'signature' compared to the 'signature' of this universe's lifeform, which means this human soul's origin is not of this universe.

'Is this human soul from another universe?'

He then scrutinized Angeline's body again to confirm his specutions.

But Angeline felt suffocated from feeling his inquiring gaze on her.

'Eh, Why is he staring at me like that?'

Seeing the human struggling with his burdensome gaze broke his reviere.

'Seems like I scared that human, I am supposed be friendly to her since this human is my savior in a sense'

He then gave a smile to Angeline in order to appear a little friendly.

'I guess this much should be enough to quell this human's fear for me'

But for Angeline who was observing his smile came to an conclusion, 

'His smile is creepy as hell, I need to get the fuck out of here'

'This guy has so many dangerous signs all over him'

Even if you have hyunjin's face I won't trust you even for a second. 

Seeing Angeline's small body crawling in the conversly made him flustered and confused.

'Why is this human still afraid of me?'

'Didn't master tells me to smile to be friendly'

'Did I not smile properly?'

Only dumb and answered questions were swimming in his brain while Angeline was busy crawling away.

This is Hwang hyunjin from stray kids

4