Chapter 19
50 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What is your name human?", The man questioned her.

"I don't think you are trustworthy enough to tell you my name "

A vein popped on the man's smooth forehead.

' No you should calm down Drakona, this human being still doesn't understand the situation '

"Very well then, how should I earn your trust human?"

"Get me out of this damned place first and...."

Angeline suddenly had a question pass across her mind.

'What if he is a demon?

'I should ask for his name just in case

"Tell me your name first"

"My name is Drakona and I will take you out of here after we finish discussing some things"

'What the... What are you gonna even talk about with a baby like me '

'And if his name is Drakona, then is he the same Drakona one who wrote the book, The Tholem language''

Questions were swirling in Angeline's mind even more after hearing 'Drakona' words.

"I will cooperate with you only when you promise me that you will answer every single question I ask?"

The human then made eye contact with him.

But seeing the human's eyes clouded in apprehension somehow reminded him of his younger years.

Ahh, the peaceful days where he was ignorant of the hazards that the ****** holds and how much he struggled to understand things even when it was laid bare in front of him.

"Umm...Hello Mr Drakona"

The human's voice bought him back to the present.

'What use is there to dwell on the past, I will at least try to tend and protect those in front of me'

"I want you to promise me that you really will take me out of this place after our conversation is finished"

'This human is indeed very tenacious'

"I promise you on my Arka core that I will undeniably take you out of this place after we finish our discussion"

Only silence greeted him when he made a very crucial oath

Very crucial in fact, that is very sacred to one's existence.

"Uh, Excuse me...What mean by an Arka core?"

His eyes turned wide like saucers at this human's ignorance.

'No, This human being's soul is from another universe '

it seems like it has only been a year since this soul came into this universe.

'Maybe the universe where this human is from didn't know about the cosmos'  

The only reason why Drakona is benign with Angeline is that,

One, He couldn't feel any malicious energy from her. He is someone very powerful enough to be able to discern the thoughts and feelings of an omnipotent eldritch god.

Second, It was thanks to this human that he was able to get released from this seal. This seal can only be released by a drop of blood from someone who is from another universe. This is very difficult because there is an abyss between universes.

'I seriously wonder if this human was accidentally transported here due to a singularity present in the universe where it is from'

"Haah"

'What the heck are you sighing for '

"Human, it seems like I have to teach you some things before I can speak with you"

 

4