Chapter 21
45 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'So from where should I start teaching this human?'

There is a reason why he is trying to teach instead when he can just transfer the required information directly into this human's brain in mere seconds using his powers.

Fundamental knowledge must and should only be learned by understanding it. Using shortcuts is only detrimental in the long run.

'I should start by explaining about Arka since it is one of the rudimentary parts of ******.'

On the other hand, Angeline was feeling awkward with him calling her 'Human' constantly. Should she just tell her name to him?

'This fellow had so many chances to attack me but he didn't.'

Moreover, she isn't on a level where this behemoth would be bothered enough to even think about her.

And to add to that, he is even thinking of teaching her instead of merely snuffing her out of existence since it is much easier, he is fully capable of doing so if we calculate his strength from the things he said.

The menacing and suffocating pressure, she felt after landing in this so-called 'sub space' strengthened further after this dude revealed himself.

Of course, she had to keep her guard up no matter how benevolent and benign the other individual is.

Sometimes you gotta take some risks and gamble in life to reap benefits.

Even if I were to die, I'd have no regrets since I have no attachments, doesn't matter if it was the past life or the present life.

"Mr. Drakona, my name is Angeline de Kayas."

He was startled for a moment there due to the sudden friendliness of this human but he soon gained his composure and gave an inquiring gaze towards Angeline,

"You can just call me Drakona."

Angeline then replied appropriately for his consideration,

"Then you can also me Angeline."

Seeing the fact she acquiesced by letting him call her name, means that she is starting to trust him albeit with a copious amount of vigilance. 

'But still, this is a good start.', he thought.

Except for the fact the domain, they are in right now doesn't seem that conducive to teaching, especially for a year-old baby.

'Very well then, I should create a house.'

He then started to check around the subspace for a suitable place to land the house.

'Hmm, Why is this guy inspecting the area behind the tree?'

She too tried to turn her head in the direction where he was watching. 

However, she couldn't because of this chubby body of hers.

'This baby fat of mine needs to burn off as fast as possible.' 

She was seriously tempted to ask this guy if he has some method to grow her body faster.

But unbeknownst to her, Drakona was observing what the hell she was doing.

He then glanced at the place where she was straining her whole body to look but he couldn't find anything.

'Maybe this human went mad because of my presence.'

'I mean even transcendent go mad in my presence, even when I try to conceal my strength.'

"What are you doing Angeline?"

Angeline's body shook slightly and his unexpected question,

"Umm, I was trying to check out what you were glancing at."

A man and a human baby have locked in a staring contest again,

The only striking difference was the baby's ears and the whole face getting red in embarrassment with every passing second while the man was confused and what was happening to the human.

 

4