Chapter 23
63 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I was wondering why this fellow was unexpectedly friendly.'

'Seems like it was me who freed this guy.'

'Was this guy released because of the cut I got from before?'

But she decided to test the waters first by trying to determine this fellow's intention.

"I have a story that i have to share with you, please tell me what you think about it after I finish narrating it"

Nod!

He gave a slight nod as an sign of approving it.

"There was once a wretched man roaming a perilous land with no acquittances whom he could, he was struggling alone in a place littered with enemies "

"But he only wishes for a peaceful and carefree life, one without struggling to survive at every moment"

"One day, he stumbled across an abandoned temple and inside it he discovered a sword chained in a very difficult manner "

"After hours of struggling he was able to unshackle the sword"

"But the poor soul didn't know that the sword siphons the life energy of the user at an alarming rate that it becomes fatal for the user at some point"

"He wasn't able to hold on for long as expected and soon died an emaciated death without any idea of how he died"

He looked at her for what seemed like an eternity and said this,

"I realise what you are trying to imply but why should you go on a round about manner like this?"

"I have learned over many encounters that you should try to glean the other individual's personality before proceeding to place your trust on them"

"So what did you manage to find about me?"

"You are someone who hates spending more time on unwanted things"

'It is true, master had to remind me oftentimes that I lack patience'

"You want others to be straightforward and be honest with you so that you do not want to spent your brain on useless things"

'That is true too'

"You also like t-"

"Alright, do you want to live a peaceful life?"

"Yes, i do. Isn't that is why I spun this elaborate story just to convey you my intentions"

"I hate to break it to you but you cannot live a peaceful life"

"If I try to live without poking my nose into other's buisness, I suppose I can live a harmonious life"

"I couldn't enjoy the bliss of a tranquil life in my past life and now that I have been offered a second chance, I do not want to waste it by doing things that i do not want to"

Seeing her resolve and strong conviction prompted him to give her a guidance.

"Did you think that having to live without bothering anyone will grant you a relaxing life?"

He slightly tilted his head in exasperation and continued,

"No matter where and how you try to live, you will always be surrounded by problems."

'What the hell is this guy blabbering about?'

She was getting enraged everytime this guy tells that her goal is unreachable.

'But he isn't the kind of fellow to run of his mouth without anything backing it'

"Why do you think problems are gonna come after me when I am saying that I will live my life silently?"

"What do you think will happen when an soul from another universe like you tried to reside in this universe?"

'This human is naive to think that no problems will come when she is nothing but a outsider in this world'

4