Chapter 24
45 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Think of this universe as a living being and that means it contains some sort of immune system"

"You are a foreign soul residing in this universe just like a pathogen residing in a living being"

Angeline retorted his speech by pointing out her intention,

"But I won't inflict any harm on this universe because I do not have the motive nor strength to do so"

He only raised one of his eyebrows at her attempt to reason with him.

But he knew that she is aware of the problems he is listing out and that is why she is looking for alternatives by arguing with him.

"Do you think the immune system speaks with a pathogen whether it is friendly or not?"

She could only shut her mouth when he kept spitting facts one after other without giving her time to counter him.

"And so you will be naturally eradicated from this universe's form of immunity system if you are not strong enough to tackle it"

But she isn't someone who would back off so quickly and that persistence is what helped her all through her previous life.

"If so then, how was I able to survive this one year with the 'immune system' of the universe on the lookout?"

'Well, at least she can question the right things without blindly following what I am saying

"Do you think the cells can identify a pathogen when it has the same body as them?"

'So the cells are souls of this universe that are unable to identify me as a pathogen because I have the same shell as them'

"And the other reason is the fact that you are nearly 99% synchronized with this body you are currently in, so even if a transcendent wouldn't be able to find any difference in you" 

Her face which looked like it was about to surrender, suddenly lit up and she inquired him again,

"But won't I be even more of a threat if I am to grow stronger?"

"What if you are a pathogen that makes the universe grow stronger?"

'What is he telling now?'

"What could someone as measly as me help the universe in any sort of way?"

Seriously she thought she was speaking with a smart individual but perhaps her judgment must be a little bit off.

"A universe's growth also depends on how many powerful individuals it has"

"But in the end, I am not one of its people so how would it accept me?"

"Do you know that poison can also strengthen one when used properly"

She asked him once again to confirm her thoughts.

"So you insist that I become strong, so strong in fact that this universe finds me a waste to kill over and instead use me to strengthen its power"

Nod!

"Haah" 

A heavy sigh escaped her lips while her shoulders slowly slump in disappointment.

4