Chapter 25
37 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It is an unspoken rule that 'weak must fear the strong, and only then can you attain the peaceful life you long for so much."

'This should be enough of a forewarning for this human.'

He knew that the peaceful life she was in now is nothing but an illusion, and it wasn't going to be the same for long.

He used some part of his ability to glance at her future, but he was only able to see flashes of them.

But the snippets of her future that he foresaw were bleak and empty.

He does have powers able to clearly manipulate time and look into the future clearly but that would reveal his presence to some unwanted bastards.

'I shouldn't reveal myself abruptly, especially to that bastard and his henchmen.'

Because of the battle he had with that son of a bitch, his powers are in a pitiable condition compared to his past self.

'I must wait till my powers are restored enough, only then can I pummel that weasel and brutally torture him for eons until he begs me in agony to kill him.'

Angeline felt an indescribable amount of killing intent emanating from him, her body started to quake uncontrollably due to insurmountable pressure.

'What is... wrong with... him now?'

She couldn't even think properly during this oppressive situation, still, she needs to bring that guy back to his senses before her fragile body collapses and dies of shock.

'Maybe I should throw that bastard inside a powerful dying star and give him a taste of supernova explosions.'

"STOP IT."

"Haah...Haah."

She was breathing heavily trying to catch her breath.

'All because of this lunatic in front of her.'

His eyes became clear and simultaneously stopped emanating that ferocious aura of his.

'Finally, I can breathe properly.'

'My throat is hurting like hell from that shout I gave.' 

She looked at him incredulously and thought,

'I would've died from this guy even before the universe can find and kill me.'

Drakona soon realized what had happened and soon apologized to her.

He can still guide her without revealing the necessary information but in the end, it all depends on how she can interpret it.

"I won't demand you to tell me how or why you came into this universe."

'I didn't even plan on revealing it to you first.'

He raised his index finger and started speaking in a very serious tone. ☝️

"But you need to remember only one thing."

Angeline crinkled her eyebrows and tuned her ears to not miss any part of what this powerful individual had to say to her.

"You only need to become strong to survive in this world, you can think of an idyllic life after you manage to survive."

"I will help you attain that strength since you saved me from being locked forever."

'I didn't intend to do it, it kinda happened accidentally.'

'But still, nothing happens without a reason right.'

"I didn't think I would get a mentor so easily without any fees."

'I don't believe in free goodwill without any bad intentions behind it.

He raised his eyebrows at the obvious implication in her speech and replied,

"I don't need any fees from a student that is poor enough not to survive on her own."

She smirked at their pathetic attempt of his to assure her.

"But wouldn't the student become rich after the training and then the master can get even more money using the goodwill he showed before couldn't he?"

'It seems like she isn't gonna believe me so soon.'

Of course, he expected that she must have this amount of distrust, no one would just believe so blindly when unexpected goodwill just shows up in front of them without any form of repercussions.

But she still needed his assistance since she is currently in a defenseless state and she also doesn't know someone as powerful as him for now.

"I will help you when you ask me, only if it is at a level where I can fight at."

4