Chapter 27
42 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"But first, I need to disguise your soul signature to make you indiscernible."

'Even if it is not permanent, it will help until she becomes', he thought.

At the same time, Angeline had so many doubts to ask of him,

'What is this soul signature, he is talking about?'

'And most important of all, how does he plan on making me stronger?'

In the end, she couldn't stop herself from asking him.

"How do you plan on concealing this 'soul signature' that you speak of?"

"You must have guessed at this point what 'soul signature' is, if you didn't then I will describe it for you"

"Just like how an individual's fingers, retina, and tongue have different prints that are unique for that specific person..."

She spoke before he could finish his explanation,

"Then souls should also have different prints that are unique for that particular individual but that still doesn't explain how you were able to identify that I am from a different universe?"

"But a part of your 'soul signature' is dedicated to the recording which universe you belong to"

She nodded her head as she was able to get a gist from his answer but she still had more questions left to answer,

"But how do you plan on masking a soul signature that is inherent to that specific individual?"

He shrugged his shoulders and replied in a nonchalant tone,

"I should just slightly tune up your blood so that your soul signature is masked only at the part where the part about your universe is printed in"

'How does tuning my blood have anything to do with masking my soul signature?'

"Why should you use my blood to mask my soul signature?"

"Hmm, A good question to ask"

Seeing her face littered with question marks, he decided to throw a pointer for her.

"The blood is very special than you think since it is the one important thing that connects the soul to the body"

"And it also serves a protective and revitalizing function for one's soul."

She then exceeded his expectations by replying this,

"The reason you have to 'tune' my blood to mask my 'soul signature' is because when it revitalizes my soul, it also fixes my 'soul signature' and so using this opportunity you can mask my 'soul signature', right?"

'Even if she did happen to mistake some details here and there, she still got the core idea properly'

"Yes, but I will do it at the end of our lesson"

"All right"

I am sorry for not posting the previous day because I was busy with some important matters but I still thank you, readers, so much for still reading this bullshit story of mine

3