Chapter 28
52 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Every living being in this ****** is created by Arka."

"Hmm, what did you say during the middle of a sentence?"

'Does this guy speak in mute during his speech suddenly?'

'Then why the hell can I not hear what he said in the middle of the sentence.'

'And what is this with this Arka, is it like an atom?'

'But what then what do nonliving beings are made up of?'

Drakona once again forgot that this human cannot hear that word but he accidentally blurted it out in the excitement of teaching her.

He then spoke about other things to divert her attention.

"All of the energies in this universe, in the end, are just powered up by Arka."

"These energies are different because of some slight differences that arise due to the type of soul and blood of the user."

'Why did he change the topic suddenly?'

'Anyway, he must have a reason to do it.'

She then looked at him with a look that said 'I trust you for now.'

"Now, for example, demonic energy is only used by only those that are from the demonic bloodline, and divine energy is only used by those that are from the divine bloodline."

'Wait, does that mean that user's type of magic depends on their blood?'

'Then why did he say that one's soul also determines the type of magic?'

'But I should ask what type of magic I can use first.'

Angeline then raised her hand and shot another question,

"Then, what type of energy can I use?"

I am sorry for uploading this small chapter.

I am suffering from a fever but I will upload a long chapter when I get well.

3