Chapter 29
68 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I will tell you about your bloodline later but for now focus on what I am about to say."

She nodded her head indicating that she will listen to what he was about to speak.

"Very good. Have you speculated on how these energies are made up of differences when in the end they are all made up of Arka?"

'I dunno buddy, I didn't even know what the heck an Arka was till you explained to me.'

She shook her head sideways.

But she forgot to consider if this is how you say 'No' in this new universe, so she hurriedly added.

"No, I didn't."

He then continued,

"For example, think of a piece of paper."

'Ok, then but why speak of a piece of paper out unexpectedly.'

"This paper of piece can be bent to whatever shape you wish for, maybe a ball, triangle, square, etc."

'Wait, I guess I know what this piece of paper this guy is talking about.'

"Perhaps, is this piece of paper an Arka?"

He nodded his head to confirm what she asked.

"So how do I fold this piece of paper?"

'This human is quickly witted enough to ask the right questions

Drakona had to use analogies because he feared that this human won't be able to catch up with what he was trying to say.

'But this human is very quick on the uptake

Fortunately, he liked this quality of this human since he hated dim-wittedness the most.

"You need your soul to manipulate this piece of paper", he answered.

'What the..'

'How the hell are you supposed to do that?'

Her face was littered with question marks.

But she stopped herself from questioning further since she needed him to spill the full picture before she jumps to conclusions.

"Don't worry about how you will be able to control Arka with your soul since I will help you with that."

He had to do this much at least or else this human's soul might collapse without his help while building her foundation.

"This method of using your soul to control Arka is very difficult and requires you to acquire 'Enlightenment'."

'Then, why are we trying to learn that method? And what do you mean by "Enlightenment"?'

"But this cultivation technique is one of the powerful ways to build your foundations and there will be no limits for you during the long term, unlike those cultivation techniques that use one's body or bloodline which is bound to face some threshold soon."

2