Chapter 2
83 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I do not own the 'DB-DBZ-DBS-DBS-DBGT-DBX-DBM-DBH' anime/manga saga (1984 - ∞) and the book saga along with the 'Harry Potter' movies (1997 - ?); and the only thing I own is this alternate/parallel story that I wrote for fun.

The Masked Hufflepuff

Chapter 2: Leaky Cauldron

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

"Expecto Patronum! / KameHameHa!" Attacks / Skills / Magic / Ki / Technique

Reading / News / Intercoms


A woman of exotic and striking orange and blue clothing accompanied by a similarly dressed boy; were walking through the streets of London to the curious looks of people who came and went to do their business ... Although mainly the male audience (as the female audience watched with jealousy and envy) watched in awe and lust of the woman due to the latter's huge breasts being very striking and how plus they bounced sensually with her every step, but there were also a couple of women who watched this with strange smiles.

"Is it necessary for you to wear that mask all day, son?" asked Goki with his gaze on his firstborn, who had his face completely covered; only letting his striking dark eyes like carbon show.

Our beloved protagonist nodded his head at the question of the woman who brought him into the world.

"Of course, mother. It is necessary to cause mystery and curiosity in my future companions," Furensō replied with a smile under his peculiar black spiral-shaped mask with two holes for his eyes.

The Saiyan woman let out a sigh at her son's answer, but before saying anything else about it with that topic she changed it completely to another question; the moment they stopped walking.

"Is this the Leaky Cauldron?" asked Goki with a confused expression at the ancient looking building in front of them because she expected something different.... she couldn't explain it with her words at the moment.

The boy with tousled black spiky hair nodded his head as he stretched out his left arm and opened the door of the said place.

"Yes, mother," Furensō replied with a hint of curiosity in his striking black eyes, as he offered his mother to enter first (like a gentleman xD) to which she smiled sweetly.

When they both entered the ancient-looking building they were greeted by the distrustful looks of dozens of wizards and witches because the hidden identity of the child made them nervous about things they experienced a few years ago in the Magical War, but this immediately changed completely to a disturbing curiosity ... mainly from the wizards who had their eyes fixed on the voluptuous woman.

"H-Hello ... Would someone be so kind as to tell me where Diagon Alley is?" asked Goki with a slight stutter, seeing that he was the center of attention of dozens of pairs of eyes.

The wizards present were dumbfounded and fascinated at the angelic voice of the beautiful woman. On the other hand, the witches (almost all of them) looked with jealousy and disgust at the perfect body of the woman of peculiar orange with blue clothing.

Meanwhile, Furensō put himself on guard with the intention of protecting his mother from possible perverts nearby who might try to be clever.

This way Miss! No, I'll tell you where the entrance is! Shut up you bastard, I'll tell him! Grrrr, you asked for it you bastard, AVADA-! SHUT UP, YOU BASTARDS! I'LL BE THE ONLY ONE TO ACCOMPANY THE LADY TO THE ENTRANCE!

Mother and son watched with a bead of anime-style sweat trickling down the right side of their heads; as they watched the wizards and witches fight amongst themselves, over who would be the lucky one to escort the voluptuous, huge-breasted G-cupped woman.

"Hi, I'm Emily Williams. I'll help you find Diagon Alley."

The woman (30-35) known as 'Emily Williams' has a fair complexion and her height is 5'5". She has straight, shoulder-length black hair and blue eyes. Measurements: 90-60-90 (bust, waist and hips, respectively). Her attire consists of a beautiful black open back dress with a pair of heels of the same color.

The Saiyan duo was taken by surprise at the sudden appearance of this woman, since she appeared practically out of nowhere and they couldn't feel her energy until she revealed her position; anyway, they both watched her curiously because unlike the humans outside the Leaky Cauldron this woman named 'Emily' felt ... different, but she wasn't the only one because the others present (who were silently watching them) had that same strange and mysterious energy.

"Oh, thank you! I'm Goki, but, you can also call me Kakaroko. And this is my son, Furensō," she introduced herself next to her firstborn with a charming smile.

The witch observed the woman and the Muggle boy; especially the former because she was undoubtedly captivated by her natural beauty along with other attributes that were in plain sight.

"Goki... Kakaroko? Furensō? Are they Oriental?" asked Emily with a curious expression because she has several acquaintances and friends from Japan.

Mother and son looked into each other's eyes with a touch of nervousness, as it is the 'first' time they talk to a human and what made him even more uncomfortable was that they asked about the origin of their names.

"Something like that," Goki replied with a nervous smile because this is obviously a lie, since they don't know the eastern side of the planet for unknown reasons.

The witch raised a curious eyebrow at the dubious answer of the beautiful woman with exotic black hair, but decided to leave it aside and continue with what really matters.

"Well, let's leave that for another day.... Now, follow me," Emily said in a neutral tone; as she turned around and started walking in the direction of a door leading to the liquor store.

The Saiyan duo followed the witch through the bar under the watchful eyes of everyone in the place:

Furensō put on an expression of few friends when he realized how the people present looked at his mother and for this reason he gave them a warning eyebrow, causing everyone to look away with a touch of fear for the masked boy; this undoubtedly left the boy satisfied.

Goki, on the other hand, did not notice that they were looking at her like a piece of meat because her eyes were on every strange and unknown object to her; she certainly felt like a child in a candy store.

Whereas, the witch once she left the bar through the door that led to a dead end; with wand in hand (she always had it xd) she touched the brick wall in different places and successive time trajectories ... almost as a sort of key.

"Welcome to Diagon Alley," said Emily with a tone between mysterious and amused; seeing the reaction of the boy and the woman with huge breasts ... she stopped at the latter because it was impossible not to admire her.

Mother and son watched dumbfounded as the brick wall began to open up to reveal another whole new world with a bunch of people walking on the other side; no doubt it was truly amazing to see.

"Wow!" they both exclaimed in true amazement when they saw the famous alleyway, as it was the first time, they had seen something like this in their lives and they wanted to keep this moment forever.

The witch took advantage of the moment of distraction from the woman in exotic orange with blue clothing to shamelessly admire the latter ... and at all times she had to control herself from committing something improper in public.

"Thank you for your help, Emily!" thanked Goki sincerely as he gave an oriental bow to the human, then grabbed his son's hand and ran off into the famous alley without looking back at any time.

The witch was taken by surprise at the unexpectedly quick departure of the exotic beauty, but this quickly changed with what her beautiful blue eyes saw.

"Goki, huh? ... You won't get away from me that easy," Emily thought with her gaze on the big, firm butt of the attractive woman; and seeing this made her smile widen to a predatory one.


End of Chapter Two


The chapter has 1400 words.


Uploaded: 10/07/22

Updated (Corrected): ?/?/?

1