Chapter 3
60 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I do not own the 'DB-DBZ-DBS-DBS-DBGT-DBX-DBM-DBH' anime/manga saga (1984 - ∞) and the book saga along with the 'Harry Potter' movies (1997 - ?); and the only thing I own is this alternate/parallel story that I wrote for fun.

The Masked Hufflepuff

Chapter 3: Diagon Alley

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

"Expecto Patronum! / KameHameHa!" Attacks / Skills / Magic / Ki / Technique

Reading / News / Intercoms


One Hour Later

Mother and son were walking down Diagon Alley in search of the rest of the things the latter was missing from the list.

"Good. Your uniform and books along with other things are already.... Only your wand and a pet are missing?" asked Goki with a thoughtful and 'calm' look, but actually, inside she was very nervous about the looks she was getting all the time; and she still remembers how that strange woman looked at her in a way that made her feel very uncomfortable.

The boy with tousled black spiky hair nodded his head, while at the same time looking carefully at the list that came on the letter; no doubt they bought almost everything in a short time and very quickly because the stores were not as far apart as they first thought, plus they were fortunate that there were no customers at this time of the day.

"Yes, mother-"

Our beloved protagonist was suddenly interrupted when a wooden object hit his masked face before the surprised and worried look of his mother.

The wizards and witches present who saw this were in shock at what they had witnessed, but when they saw that the aggressor was a small monkey, they could not help but be dumbfounded ... but the next thing that happened was inexplicable.

"... That was ... Unbelievable!" exclaimed Furensō unexpectedly as he quickly recovered from that blow as if it had never happened, while at the same time focusing his gaze on the primate who glared back at him in a defiant manner.

Everyone present (including Goki) watched with a drop of anime-style sweat sliding down their foreheads this reaction of the masked boy.

"You're coming with me!" assured Furensō loudly; once he was in front of the primate, but the latter in response slapped him hard making him turn his face to the side.

The Saiyan woman shook her head at the attitude of her son, but also smiled slightly because apparently the latter had already found his pet; and that it was a monkey made it somewhat funny, so without thinking twice she went to the pet store and bought the latter; where to her surprise the owner of the place sold it to her at a very low price, it was literally a gift.

"I'll call you Tin Tin," said Furensō with a big smile under his mask; which now had a mark of a little hand on his right side along with another on his forehead from the first blow.

The monkey narrowed his eyes at the attitude of the young wizard who had chosen him as a pet, but when the latter named him with that strange name it made him even angrier.

"Hehehehe... I like you," Furensō commented with an eye-rolling smile at the attitude of his first pet.

In response he was greeted by a new slap from Tin Tin; which only caused the young Saiyan to laugh louder, but in the end, they made friends and the capuchin monkey chose the boy's head as his favorite place.


A Little While Later

When the Saiyan duo along with a certain primate found a certain wand store; the three of them carefully observed every detail of the place and were undoubtedly surprised in their own way.

"Makers of fine wands since 382 BC" Goki read the store sign carefully. "Wow ... That's a long time," she opined in amazement, as she rested her right hand on her chin lingering for a few seconds in thought.

The boy with tousled black spiky hair nodded in agreement with his mother, so that he then stretched out his right arm and as if they were somehow synchronized; Tin Tin opened the door with his little hand.

"Yes. This is Mr. Ollivanders' store," said Furensō with a really curious expression; at the moment he let his mother enter the wand store, while at the same time the capuchin monkey returned again to its owner's head.

Once they were inside the said place; the three of them saw that there was an old man of a disheveled appearance, arranging and tidying the place because it had been a mess after the visit of the boy who lived several minutes ago.

"Good morning!" greeted Goki in a loud voice to the older man standing on a ladder.

'In response,' the old man was taken by surprise at the woman's loud greeting, and, therefore, fell down the stairs making a loud sound as his body impacted against the wooden floor.

The Saiyan duo stood in shock as they witnessed the fall of the old wand seller.

Meanwhile, Tin Tin began to laugh like never before at the poor old man's misfortune.

"Mother ... I think you killed him," Furensō said in a low voice; seeing that the old man didn't move from the place where he fell and had to hold back the urge to poke him with a stick to better check if he was alive or dead.

The black-haired woman with palm-tipped black hair quickly leapt over the counter and made her way over to the old man collapsed on the floor.

"S-sorry, wand lord!" Goki apologized with an obvious stutter as he carefully lifted the dazed wand seller with his arms.

As the old man felt someone carefully lift him off the floor; he slowly opened his peculiar silver eyes where he was met with a truly amazing sight that left him speechless for a few seconds.

"... By Merlin and Morgana."

The wand seller gaped at the unknown woman's enormous breasts, which were just a short distance from his face.

"Are you all right, wand lord?" asked Goki with a concerned expression, while at the same time offering his help to lift him off the ground.

Both the exotic black-haired boy and the capuchin monkey watched the old man's reaction curiously, as he had a different reaction to the other men to the female Saiyan's attributes.

Meanwhile, the magician accepted Goki's help without complaining at any time because he was not crazy to reject a woman as exotic and peculiar as her ... Well, he was a little crazy, but it was for another reason entirely.

"Uh, yes... Yes. Thank you for helping me, miss," he said with a strange smile between anxious and nervous, as he had unintentionally brushed with his left elbow one of the huge breasts of the kind young woman.

The woman with eyes as dark as coal let out a relieved sigh when she saw that the old wand seller was well, so, in response she smiled back and then crossed the counter again with a quick jump to be next to her son and her pet; all this happened before the surprised look of the owner of the store because it was the first time, he had a customer who acted in such a peculiar way ... although he decided to put that aside and go back to his own thing.

"I'm Garrick Ollivander, how can I help you?" he asked with a friendly tone, once he recovered from his astonishment, while at the same time giving both Goki and Furensō an analyzing look; mainly the latter because he immediately deduced the matter that he was a future Hogwarts first year student.

The man (70) known as 'Garrick Ollivander' has a fair complexion and his height is 5'7". He has white hair for his age and pale silver eyes. His clothing consists of an antique brown suit.

Our beloved protagonist together with his pet had watched everything that had happened very amused, while they ate some snacks (that they had taken practically out of nowhere); an apple for the masked boy and a banana for the capuchin monkey.

"My name is Goki and this is my son Furensō; and that one over there is Tin Tin", she introduced the three of them with a kind tone; this caused the old man to smile seeing that he got a family of good manners as customers ... and not like the insufferable brat with platinum blond hair and his arrogant father who came five minutes ago.

The boy quickly exchanged that reaction of his for a small smile and then nodded to the old man who returned the greeting with a smile that exposed his shiny white teeth.

Meanwhile, Tin Tin to the surprise of the wand seller stood on his owner's head and made an oriental greeting by tilting his head a little ... strange, but very interesting in Ollivander's opinion.

"I've come for my first wand, old man," said Furensō with an amused smile under his peculiar black mask; while at the same time he gave a thumbs up to his mother and even Tin Tin did the same; playing along with his owner at all times.

The old man with the haunting silver eyes stared at them for a few short seconds as if he was analyzing their souls where he made the mother and son a little uncomfortable ... it even made Tin Tin a little nervous, although he suddenly stopped watching them and instead decided to say something.

"I see ..." whispered Ollivander with a thoughtful expression, while at the same time focusing his gaze on some nearby shelves where he saw several wands that could be of use to him on this special occasion. "Wait a moment ... I think I know what your wand might be, Mr. Furensō," the old man said with a mysterious tone and even had a striking glint in his silver eyes.

Both Furensō and Goki nodded their heads in silence, until she suddenly decided to break that awkward silence with a question addressed to her son.

"What else is next on the list?" she asked once she stopped looking at some nearby shelves with some items that caught her attention.

The boy with tousled black spiky hair pulled out the letter with the things Hogwarts requested from first year students.

While, Tin Tin curiously observed from his owner's head a certain letter where he saw that almost everything was crossed out giving him to understand that those things already had them.

"Well ... The wand was the last thing," Furensō replied once he went through the list completely.

The black-haired woman with palm-tipped black hair nodded her head at her son's response, but before she could say anything she was interrupted by the appearance of a certain elderly wand-seller.

"Let's see..." said Ollivander to himself, so that he then set down on the counter six wands which mother and son along with Tin Tin watched with curious eyes. "Choose a wand and-"

But the old man never got to finish his words because when Furensō barely extended his right hand, one of the wands 'jumped' so to speak from the counter it was resting on towards the hand of the boy with exotic black hair surprising him ... although of course he wasn't the only one surprised in the place.

"... Well, well, but what have we here?" asked Ollivander with an undoubtedly astonished tone, while at the same time giving the wand an analytical look. "This is the first time something like this has happened in my store with this kind of wand," he admitted with a thoughtful expression; because if said wand picked out this boy ... that meant that-

"What was that?" asked Goki with his eyes wide with astonishment, as he stared at his son's right hand where he held that strange wooden stick; and then he averted his gaze to the old man who had come out of his thoughtful state when he asked his question.

The gaze of the gray-haired man never strayed from the boy now hosting a very peculiar wand that had been in his store for quite some time.

"Well, it's an 11-inch red Quebracho wood wand with a Curupira hair core ... it's quite special and strange; being its main peculiarity, the sensitivity it has when choosing its wizard or witch; due to the fact that she does it by herself ... literally as we saw a moment ago", explained Ollivander with his gaze on Furensō's peculiar and interesting wand.

The masked boy observed with amazement his first and only wand he would have for the rest of his life, no doubt he could feel a special connection with it; it even caused him to smile under his striking black spiral-shaped mask.

Both Goki and Tin Tin looked at Furensō's wand with curiosity because at first glance it didn't look like much, and it didn't look all that intimidating either.

"It's also a rather strange and difficult type of wand to get along with the fact that it is very powerful, but unstable because of its Curupira core.... although if the wand chose you that means you will be a powerful, but unpredictable wizard", Ollivander added a little more information to the boy with exotic black hair; who apparently only half listened to his words ... although this, instead of angering him, only amused him.

Meanwhile, Goki observed and listened attentively to the explanation of the wand seller because this extra information was undoubtedly another thing that left her amazed.

On the other hand, Tin Tin looked at his owner with a touch of curiosity because now he had a little respect for him ... although obviously he would not admit it in her presence.

Furensō stopped looking at his wand and then raised his head, and focused his gaze on the old stranger.

"Remember that the wand always chooses the witch or wizard," Ollivander assured in a mysterious and slightly amused tone when he saw that the boy's mother was speechless.

The boy with tousled black spiky hair nodded his head at the wand salesman's words.

"I expect wonderful things from you, Mr. Furensō," Ollivander said with an amused tone, while at the same time winking his left eye at both the Saiyan duo and the little capuchin monkey.

Both mother and son nodded their heads at the words of the old man with the mysterious aura.

Meanwhile, Tin Tin rolled his eyes for the second time at the old man's words.

"Of course!" promised Furensō with a determined look, while at the same time in a 'serious' manner resting his respective right hand on his heart.

This action of the charcoal-dark-eyed boy caused the wand seller to chuckle.

"Goodbye, wand lord," Goki greeted with the typical Japanese oriental greeting.

After saying those words, both she and her son along with Tin Tin left the store of a certain old man with rather happy expressions because they had already finished the list with the things Hogwarts was asking them for the first year of Furensō.

"No doubt interesting times are ahead, very interesting..." muttered Ollivander with a small smile on his lips, while at the same time observing for a few seconds the peculiar family that was moments before in his store.

After saying those words, the silver-eyed old man grabbed the four remaining wands that were still on the counter, and then took them to their respective shelves where he carefully and lovingly kept them.


End of Chapter Three


The chapter has 2600 words.


Uploaded: 14/07/22

Updated (Corrected): ?/?/?

0