Chapter 4
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I do not own the 'DB-DBZ-DBS-DBS-DBGT-DBX-DBM-DBH' anime/manga saga (1984 - ∞) and the book saga along with the 'Harry Potter' movies (1997 - ?); and the only thing I own is this alternate/parallel story that I wrote for fun.

The Masked Hufflepuff

Chapter 4: Farewell

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

"Expecto Patronum! / KameHameHa!" Attacks / Skills / Magic / Ki / Technique

Reading / News / Intercoms


Platform 9 3/4

Once mother and son arrived at the station by means of a magical wall that allowed them to enter the station where the train was ... Although it took them almost an hour to get there because they had to go back to Muggle London, plus they also got lost in a restaurant where many funny things happened and others not so much ... But that's a story for another time, since now both Saiyan were about to say goodbye; the adult knelt down to be at the visual level of her firstborn.

"Remember to write to me every day," Goki said with her gaze fixed on her son's striking coal-dark eyes; even though all Saiyan have the same eye color, she knew her firstborn has her eyes and that made her smile very happily.

The boy with tousled black spiky hair blushed a little as he realized that they were the center of attention of the witches and wizards who were saying goodbye to their respective sons and daughters, but in the end, he decided to ignore them for the time being.

"Of course, mother," Furensō agreed without hesitation; while at the same time he refocused his gaze on the woman in exotic and striking orange with blue clothing who was kneeling in front of him, both of them looking at each other face to face.

The black-haired woman with palm-shaped spiky hair formed a small smile at her son's answer, no doubt she was looking forward to those letters she would write him about the adventures the latter would have together with Tin Tin in this school of magic and wizardry called 'Hogwarts', besides she wondered if Furensō would make friends because he had always been somewhat solitary ... maybe even her firstborn would be able to make some friends, although she didn't like this very much and her reasons were understandable.

Meanwhile, the parents of the young wizards and witches watched in surprise the farewell of the woman in exotic orange with blue clothing and the masked boy because they stood out a lot from the others present to the point of observing with amazement the mother of Furensō, since the latter has a very striking body to the point of making several of the men drool and even one or another woman felt attracted before the exotic beauty of Goki ... although a good slap from their wives brought them back to reality and they immediately had to look away from Goki for fear of being beaten again by certain very angry women.

"And remember to train a lot in your free time to make you stronger," Goki said with a serious tone because for her and any other Saiyan training is very important; more so if they wanted to defend the planet from powerful external threats, but in the 11 years they have lived on Earth there has never appeared someone who threatened the peace and although this was reassuring, it was also somewhat boring because their warrior blood demanded a good fight from time to time; luckily they had each other three to keep in shape and calm their Saiyan side.

The boy with eyes as dark as coal again focused his gaze on the eyes of the woman who brought him into the world; he knew that this was a direct order of which he could not say no and he did not want to do that last ... just thinking about the consequence of refusing made him shudder involuntarily, therefore, he decided to answer the question.

"That I will certainly do, mother," Furensō assured with a smile at the words of the woman in exotic and striking orange with blue clothing.

The Saiyan woman smiled back just as happily at her son's response, but suddenly remembered something else that was undoubtedly very important that she always made him remind her firstborn whenever she had the opportunity to do so.

"Also remember not to use your powers in the presence of the .... humans", Goki murmured with a touch of fear because he did not want them to be discovered again by a certain race, and this was because they had had problems in the past; which caused that more than once they had to move house and even country.

Our beloved protagonist this time changed his happy expression completely before the words of his mother because this order was also very important, but at the same time he thought about the consequences of using his powers to defend himself from anything that tried to harm him or even to save someone who was in danger ... no doubt the woman who brought him into the world would understand this and his punishment for disobeying her would not be so severe.

Meanwhile, Tin Tin listened and watched the whole conversation of both Saiyan with a blank expression; it was too corny in his opinion to the point of wanting to make him 'puke'.

"Understood, mother," Furensō agreed with a serious tone; although inside he knew that he would not keep this promise at all because he loved to use his powers to have fun, especially flying (levitating) and playing funny pranks on his parents ... now his companions would be his new prey; this made him smile broadly in his mind.

The woman smiled very happily at her son's response, so she immediately pulled him into her arms to give him a strong bear hug from which she never wanted to part.

"See you at Christmas, my baby," Goki said softly on the verge of tears because they had never been separated and less for so long ... she would certainly look forward to Christmas to give him more hugs.

The boy with tousled black hair miraculously was not crushed to death against his mother's huge breasts, but he was immobilized for a long time; until finally our dear protagonist had to break the embrace because he heard the train whistle (whistle) or attention signal for the passengers to get on.

"Goodbye, mother. Tin Tin, say goodbye", ordered Furensō to his magical pet once he separated from the embrace of the woman who brought him into the world (who reluctantly let him go); while Tin Tin looked at him with annoyance, but he listened to him anyway.

The capuchin monkey jumped off his owner's head in the direction of the Saiyan woman; landing on the latter's huge left breast, and then hugged him affectionately for a few seconds; surprising the woman of exotic and striking orange with blue clothing a little, but her expression quickly changed to a smile.

"Hehehe, Tin Tin is a lot of fun," Goki said with an amused chuckle as his son's pet let hug his left breast and promptly jumped from his ample bust back onto Furensō's head.

After this, the 11-year-old Saiyan together with his pet monkey headed to the carriage where the students would board and the latter were surprised when they saw the boy with exotic black spiky tousled hair accompanied by a capuchin monkey on top of his head, as it was not common to have such an animal as a magical pet.

"Take care of yourself, please, son..." murmured Goki in tears once Furensō chose a random compartment in the third carriage of the train; where she saw her together with son together with Tin Tin greeting her with big smiles ... seeing this reassured her a little bit, so she also waved back with her right hand.

As the train pulled out, the parents of the young wizards and witches were already starting to leave the station to return to their respective homes ... but a certain Saiyan woman did not move from her place even when the train had already left for Hogwarts.

"Take it easy, Kakaroko. Our son will be fine."

The black-haired woman with spiky black hair in the shape of a palm tree was taken by surprise as she was hugged from behind and at the same time lured against a wall muscles.

"Broly!" exclaimed Goki the name of the father of her son because she had not felt his Ki .... she was undoubtedly becoming more and more captivated at Broly's abilities to hide that infinite energy.

The Legendary Saiyan formed an amused smile as he noticed the woman with exotic black spiky black hair in the shape of a palm tree began to breathe heavily.

"Say, Kakaroko ... What do you say we go home to give Furensō a little brother or sister?" asked Broly this time with a mischievous grin, while at the same time resting both hands on his companion's huge breasts and again marveling at their size; he never ceased to be amazed by Goki's body.

The coal-dark-eyed woman shivered like a leaf when her husband gently squeezed her oversized tits like marshmallows; the Legendary Saiyan's touch was so special that it caused her to moan with pleasure ... Thank Kami-sama there was no longer anyone at the station who would have seen them because that would have certainly been very embarrassing and awkward to explain.

"Y-Yes... I'd love to," Goki replied quietly at her partner's magical touches, but with a primal gleam in her striking black eyes and wasting no time she used teleportation to return home taking a smiling Broly with her ... it would certainly be a fun and wild long night.

All this was seen by a pair of blue eyes that were wide open by what she had witnessed, since it had no logic and for a moment, she thought they had used the Flu Powder or some magical teleporter ... but it was not so, it was something else entirely that he still could not find any explanation; in the end he decided to leave it aside for now and concentrate on something else that did not stop spinning in his mind.

"That man will be a problem if I want Goki to be mine alone..."


End of Chapter Four


The chapter has 1700 words.


Uploaded: 26/07/22

Updated (Corrected): ?/?/?

0