Chapter 5
37 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I do not own the 'DB-DBZ-DBS-DBS-DBGT-DBX-DBM-DBH' anime/manga saga (1984 - ∞) and the book saga along with the 'Harry Potter' movies (1997 - ?); and the only thing I own is this alternate/parallel story that I wrote for fun.

The Masked Hufflepuff

Chapter 5: Train

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

"Expecto Patronum! / KameHameHa!" Attacks / Skills / Magic / Ki / Techniques

Reading / News / Intercoms


Our beloved protagonist was watching bored through the window the landscape that was passing by; where he got to count about 50 trees so far, but suddenly he was pulled out of what he was doing by a good blow to his head.

"... What?" said DarkRock with a look of few friends as he observed the culprit.

The primate stared at him still holding his little red quebracho wood club in his little hands.

"Oh... Yeah. I'm hungry too," DarkRock commented with a shy smile under his mask as he realized what his magical pet wanted.

Tin Tin rolled his eyes at his owner's comment, but nodded his head anyway ... He was in the mood for some raisins.

"Do you want something from the cart, dear?"

At first the teenage Saiyan was taken by surprise at the unfamiliar female voice, but that was quickly put aside as his eyes sparkled the moment, he focused his gaze on the cart filled with goodies.

"Yes, ma'am. Do you have any chocolate coins?" asked DarkRock politely with a small smile beneath his black swirly mask.

The woman smiled at the boy's kindness because nowadays there were fewer and fewer boys and girls with that level of politeness, so in the end she nodded her head positively ... all the while ignoring that the latter was hiding his identity behind a mask.

"Of course, dear. How many do you want?"

The boy with tousled black spiky hair was getting his mouth watering at the sight of the box of chocolate coins in the candy cart lady's hands.

"All ... And a bag of raisins, please," DarkRock mumbled as he received another blow from his magical pet that left him rubbing his head for the second time since they boarded the train.

Tin Tin smiled in satisfaction at his owner's words, so he finally set his club aside and waited patiently for his bag of raisins.

The woman watched with a touch of curiosity the strange, but amusing interaction between the masked boy and his peculiar magical pet, but in the end shrugged it off and thought nothing of it.

"Of course, dear. That would be two gold coins."

Furensō nodded and gave him the respective coins for the requested goodies.

Once he was paid, the lady handed him the chocolate coins along with a bag of raisins; after that she went on her way to sell her wares to the other students.

"Ehem ... Excuse me..."

Both the boy and primate looked up from the respective treats they were each tasting.

"Yes...?" said DarkRock with a curious tone as he saw two girls and two boys of maybe the same age as him standing at the door of their compartment.

The four freshmen felt somewhat uncomfortable at the masked boy, but they were also wondering in their minds how on earth he could possibly eat with that weird mask with no mouth ... unanswered questions that left them increasingly intrigued.

"Do you mind if we sit down? It's just that ... all the other compartments are full."

Our beloved protagonist looked at his magical pet who to his surprise nodded his head in agreement.

"Yes," DarkRock replied with a touch of friendliness, as he waved them in.

Both the two girls and the boys smiled, but they wasted no time and entered the behavior to then sit down each one choosing a respective place; one of the girls who had blonde hair sat on the right side of the mysterious boy because it was empty.

"My name is Hannah, Hannah Abbott. And this is..."

"Susan Bones."

"Ernest Macmillan."

"... J-Justin Finch-Fletchley."

The teenage Saiyan looked at the four students with a small hint of interest because it was the first time someone, he didn't know had gotten so close to him and he remembered his mother telling him that he had to make friends/friends.

"I see... I'm Furensō, but you can also call me DarkRock."

The two girls smiled kindly at him, while the two boys watched him curiously.

"No last name and strange names, but interesting in their own way. Are you a Muggle-born?"

The boy with tousled spiky black hair scowled under his mask at the first year student named 'Ernest Macmillan' because he still didn't know much about the Magical World ... He would have to catch up or he was going to look like an idiot in front of his peers and classmates.

"...Is that a problem?" asked DarkRock with a slight cold tone due to the fact that he didn't like the sound of that word.

The four students flinched slightly at the look and tone of voice of the masked man.

"N-No... Of course not, friend! My family and I are not prejudiced about the blood status of a wizard or witch," Ernest asserted with absolute certainty.

The dark-eyed charcoal boy for a moment thought he might have gone a bit overboard with his 'scary' tone he used to scare the teenager, but he also understood in his own way what this 'muggle-born' thing was all about.

"Neither are we, DarkRock."

The teenage Saiyan averted his gaze to the two girls named 'Hannah Abbott' and 'Susan Bones' who smiled at him in a friendly manner.

"I-I'm a Muggle-born just like you..."

Our beloved protagonist nodded at the words of 'Justin Finch-Fletchley', but also gave a glance to Tin Tin who shrugged her shoulders ... though he also smiled somewhat amused that he had apparently caused a striking impression of his person on his fellow men and women.

"I see ... So-"

"Has anyone seen a toad? A Neville has lost one."

Almost everyone blinked (except DarkRock and Tin Tin) at the unexpected entrance of a brown-haired girl, but when they processed the name Neville they immediately decided to act because they knew that boy.

"Uh, no. Do you need help looking for him?" asked Hannah politely.

The bushy haired student nodded her head with a small smile because she is the first person who was offering her help, as there were several who ignored her and there was even a platinum blonde who was very nasty calling her a 'dirty blood'.

"DarkRock ... DarkRock? ..."

The five students watched with beads of anime style sweat sliding down their foreheads as they saw a certain masked boy along with his magical pet were sleeping like it was nothing when until just a few seconds ago they were talking.


Several Hours Later

Our beloved protagonist was sleeping soundly and peacefully dreaming of mountains of hamburgers, undoubtedly paradise for any Saiyajin ... But suddenly his wonderful dream was interrupted by a forceful blow to his head.

"...What?" growled DarkRock once he opened his eyes finding Tin Tin holding his small club in a menacing manner.

The four of them looked with a touch of discomfort at their traveling companion, but also watched the latter's magical pet with fear because he was truly terrifying when he had to be.

"We've arrived at Hogwarts ... You'd better change quickly because we'll be getting off the train shortly," Hannah informed with her gaze on her traveling companion's exotic outfit because she had never seen one like it in her life.

The boy with tousled black spiky hair looked down at his body noticing that he was still dressed in his typical orange with blue Gi.

"Okay... Wait outside for a while," DarkRock said as he focused his gaze on his tunic and uniform of a certain school of magic and wizardry.

Hannah, Sara, Justin and Ernest nodded their heads and then quietly left the compartment, leaving their companion the privacy to change clothes.


After a while

A certain teenage Saiyan stepped off the train already dressed in his Hogwarts robes and uniform, while on his head was his magical mascot; which he was wearing very comfortably.

"Just in time, DarkRock. Mr. Hagrid is already calling us to go to the boats," Ernest commented with a frown because a little more and his friend would have been left alone on the train.

Hannah, Sara and Justin looked curiously at the outfit their friend was now wearing because it made him look cool, even in the dark it gave him a cool plus.

Our beloved protagonist nodded his head silently and then focused his gaze on the half-giant who had started talking to two freshman boys.

"The boats are ready! Freshmen, follow me!" said Hagrid loudly for all the freshmen to hear.

Each of the students got into their respective boats; Furensō luckily was able to get into a boat along with his four new friends and they then proceeded across the deep lake in the direction of the school of magic and wizardry.

"Wow..." Was the only thing that came out of the mouths of the four (except DarkRock who reacted otherwise) occupants of the boat when they focused their gazes on Hogwarts.

Meanwhile, the teenage Saiyan couldn't help but show his surprise at the imposing castle where he would study for the next 7 years to become a wizard ... without realizing it a smile formed on his lips as he imagined the challenges he would face in the coming days.


End of Chapter Five


The chapter has 1600 words.


Uploaded: 19/09/22

Updated (Corrected): ?/?/?

0