Volume 1 – Chapter 25
1.2k 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Sorry! So sorry!” The waitress kept repeating, desperately trying to pat down the soup on Kalista. She looked towards Peter. “My apologies sir! Of course we will bring some new food! And pay for the dress!”

Peter, unresponsive, stared at Kalista as she began to violently shake her head back and forth. “All my fault!” She kept repeating. “All my fault! All my fault!” A gentle touch causes him to look towards his left. Gaia's finger tips touch his, and she looks at him with a concerned expression.

“Wh- what's your fault?” Peter stammered. “It was an accident, Kalista.” He inched closer towards her, grabbing a few napkins and began to help clean her.

Kalista shook her head even faster in response. “Useless. Useless useless useless.”

“Oh.” Peter's voice grew quiet. “Sorry, you don't want me to help clean you?”

Kalista froze. She gasped. “N-No! Waaaaa!” She began to wail again. “Y-you, Peter, y-you. D-Did today. B-Because. Think! Last!” Kalista stammered in between sobs.

Peter's face turned a shade paler. “N-no, I...”

“I'm going to get more napkins!” The waitress declared.

“Sorry, can you please leave for now?” Peter spoke forcefully, surprised at his own tone.

“O-of course! If you need privacy, please flip this switch” The waitress jabbed her finger towards a switch near the entrance. “Excuse me!” The waitress quickly scurried away. Peter motioned for Gaia to flip the switch. When she did, the metal cage holding up cloth grew loose, and long, heavy looking drapes fell around the booth and entrance, isolating them completely from the rest of the restaurant.

“All my fault. Bathhouse. Dress. Soup! You- you were trying to make us happy. Because I am weak.” Kalista covered her eyes with her hands and began to shudder. “I couldn't stop them. I almost lost you! And you realized. And still! I am going to lose you! You are going to lose everything! All my fault! Even Gaia! Everyone!”

“It's not your fault.”

“If only I was stronger!”

“You are strong.”

“I hate it all! I hate myself!”

Kalista froze as Peter suddenly lunged towards her, embracing her tightly. For a moment, she doesn't know what to do. Instinctively, her hands begin to slowly hover towards his back, about to return the gesture. But instead she tries to push him away.

“No! I'm dirty!”

“It's alright.”

“You'll get messy too!”

“I don't mind.”

“You shouldn't hug a dirty girl like me!”

“I love you.”

“Wha-,” the strength in Kalista's arms dropped.

“I love you so much. And yet I didn't notice all these burdens you were carrying. I'm so, so sorry.”

“N-no, I!”

Peter hugged Kalista even tighter. For some reason he feels his pants tighten, but he tries to ignore it. “You have been working, so hard. Since the day you became mine, you have done nothing but protect me. I... I felt bad. We had just been working all these months. Today... I wanted to show how thankful I was. For all of it. What both you and Gaia have done for me. I know you will win against Serina. But... these past six months. There were times I thought I understood what was going on. Knew what would happen. And I had been wrong. Maybe I am just selfish. Maybe more than anything, I just worried that if I had to give you two up, you might have left thinking I didn't care about you two. That I just used you both for fighting and sex. I didn't want you to think that.”

Kalista sobbed. “But I still ruin-”

“You didn't ruin anything.” Peter interrupted. “You protected me from that fiery primal. You ripped the dress by accident, and we found an even better one for you. The soup...” Peter smiled and shook his head. “Maybe it was for the best. If I had to go in tomorrow while you were suffering so much internally, that would be terrible. How could I call myself your tamer like that. Besides,” Peter made a show of inhaling and exhaling through his nose. “You smell really delicious right now.”

Kalista let out a small laugh, the tears around her eyes beginning to dry up. “Come on,” Peter said. “Let's ask them to bring another bowl of food for you. They said they'll even pay for the dress. We don't have to let them know that the magical enchantment will make it clear up in a while.” Peter winked.

Kalista happily nodded. Peter retrieved the waitress over who continuously apologized, to which Peter assured her they would be alright. Gaia and Peter waited for Kalista's food to arrive and this time there were no accidents. The three happily ate their food together, chatting and joking along. Once the three were all finished, Kalista scooched closer to Peter and rested her head on his shoulder. She grabbed his right hand with her left and intertwined the fingers, and soon she was fast asleep, breathing softly on his side with a smile on her face.

“She looks so peaceful,” Gaia remarked.

Peter rubbed his fingers with Kalista's, feeling her soft skin as he looked towards her. “Yes. She deserves it.”

Suddenly, Peter could feel another hand on his inner thigh. “Peter, I noticed you said you were worried that we would think you were using us for fighting and sex. Well...” With Gaia's other hand, she tugged a little on the curtains behind them. “These are quite thick, aren't they.”

Peter blushed. “W-well, I wasn't sure how you two might feel after the day together, and...”

Peter's voice was interrupted by the gentle touch of a finger poking his crotch. Gaia giggled. “It's alright, Peter. I don't think Kalista or myself worried that's how you saw us. And for the record,” Gaia's finger made a single brush along the outline of Peter's member through his pants. “I don't mind either of those things, as long as I'm with you.”

“I...” Peter glanced towards Kalista. “I wouldn't want to wake her.”

“Shhh,” Gaia used her other hand to place a finger on Peter's lips. “We can do something a little different, then.” Gaia's right hand dug through the top of Peter's pants and gripped his shaft and began to gentle rub and stroke. Her left she brought back towards her body, pulling downwards on the top of her summer dress and bending her body slightly forwards, exposing her deep valley towards him.

With slow, gentle movements, she continuously rubbed along his member underneath his clothing. Despite the minimal amount of movement Gaia had available to her, Peter was doing all he can to keep from spasming. He did his best to keep his body relaxed as he began to erupt. Gaia's hand quickly moved towards his tip, and did her best to catch as much of his ejaculation as she could. After Peter finished, she used her thumb to gently rub his member's head before removing her hand from his pants. She brought her hand to her mouth, and began to lick it clean. Peter watched in awe.

After Gaia finished, she smiled. “It will be alright Peter. Kalista will win, I'm sure of it. And in one and a half years, if you no longer wish to be a tamer anymore, you should become a chef.”

Peter froze for a moment before bursting out into laughter. The abrupt noise and shaking waking up Kalista, who was momentarily dazed. Peter turned to look at her while laughing and brought her closer, and Kalista, despite not knowing what was going on, began to laugh as well. Soon Gaia joined them, and the three were all laughing together.

31