Unpredicted Plan
90 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Destined Saviour. Hope you share your feedback with me. If you are curious to know the Update schedule and results of the poll and talk to me in general, join my server where I' active.

You can join my Discord Server - Infinity Sanctum now. Enter the code after / to join the Sanctum.

Tserhx2NzH

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Familiar/ Ghosts /Goblins" talking.

'Familiar/ Ghosts/ Goblins' thinking.

'Parseltonguewill/memories'

"Spell" is being used.

Enjoy.

Destined Saviour

Chapter 2

Unpredicted Plan

As Harry and Hermione moved to the library, Naruto started to t the plan together. It was a blessing for him and if he used it correctly, he can get out of this without any negative consequences.

In his musings, they reached the library and Hermoine chose a table for them to sit at and took him towards it. He was back with the world when she called him.

"Harry, did you complete all your assignments?" She asked in almost a pitiful tone. That was like pouring a bucket full of ice water on him Harry and he turned to her robotically.

Whenever he tried to remember the word assignment in his memories, all he got was some goofy things he did with Ron or running away from life-threatening situations. So he was shocked to hear it.

"Don't tell me you didn't again," she sighed with a negative nod.

"Ano, I can complete them now?" He asked with a doubtful smile which got another disappointed look from the bushy-haired girl.

"Prepare well for exams at least. That will give you enough grades to pass." She said in an uninterested tone and started doing her work. Naruto was outraged by her behaviour.

'What is she thinking about me? I'm Uzumaki Naruto, the awesome ninja. I can do anything. And why does she sound like Sakura?' Naruto thought in his mind. Not wanting to be distracted anymore, he focused on his plan.

'So I take all these books to an empty room and try it there and see what happens.' After finalising, he nodded to himself and took the copies of all the books Hermoine had with him.

As he doesn't know which books are for what, he came with her to confirm and after seeing all of them, he took them and moved out.

Hermione didn't stop him as he moved out of the library as she is accustomed to Harry and Ron goofing off. He started his search for an out-of-the-way empty classroom. Harry saw one at the end of the floor and went in.

He looked around for people and after making sure the classroom was empty, he put all the books on the table and locked the door to not get found.

'Ok Naruto, now to get started. Let's try doing it normally.' He thought and made a familiar cross sign.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu)," he called out. Nothing happened for a second. Harry felt disappointed but didn't give up. He tried again and again and after 6 tries, he felt something in his shake.

"What is that? I felt as if something broke in my body." Harry said aloud in Japanese and tried again.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu," he said with more focus and with a loud puff of smoke, 10 clones appeared in front of him.

"Yo, Boss!" All the clones saluted in unison. Harry hugged all of them tightly in joy. If there is something he missed coming here, that would be using his clones.

"So my chakra is intact!" He exclaimed happily.

"Aye, aye, boss." His clones said and they all did a victory dance. 'So something in me blocked my chakra and tearing it took time for my clones to form. Guess everything is alright now.' Naruto thought happily.

What he thought has merit as body transition is not a normal occurrence and while his chakra came with him in some part, it can't be easily accessed as before as Harry's body is not accustomed to it.

As Naruto took over Harry's body, the chakra that came with him started to dominate the subtle magic that Harry had and overwhelmed it. But since Naruto didn't have much control of his reserves and the amount that came with him was very insignificant compared to his normal reserves, it blended well with the innate magic Harry had.

So in essence, what Harry currently has is a weird mix of both Chakra and Magic, working better than either alone could and thus giving Naruto the potential to do things both Magicals and Ninjas can't do.

The happy green-eyed boy came back to reality and started explaining his plan to his clones. Though he is disappointed by the mere 10 that he was able to do, he knows he will improve.

"Ok guys, let's start with chakra control for once. Try to walk around the castle. Our main objective is to steal the question papers. Coming back to school is a headache and I don't want to fail exams again.

Failing the shinobi academy 3 times is enough for me." Harry said with a nervous hmph and his clones nodded in sympathy. Though they all know if the original didn't fail the exam he wouldn't have found the scroll and subsequently the jutsu, they kept quiet.

"And we have to master that water walking as well. There is a cool lake here, I want to walk on it." Naruto said with starry eyes and his eyes nodded in determination.

"So you go around the castle and steal tomorrow's question papers while I try to remember all the letters they write here. School is hard guys." Harry whined and his clones agreed and started to move.

"Wait! Try tree walking here on the walls first and go in the night, idiots. The visibility will be low and you won't be found easily then." The original said making all the clones look at him in shock as if he grew a second head.

"You are acting rather intelligent, boss," one of them pointed.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto after all. I'm cool like that." He laughed boisterously and started practising the alphabet and writing words.

His clones started practising Tree walking on the walls of the class as a few hours passed. There were many things they found in the few hours of training.

One, it was easy for them to stick to the walls of the room and they are spending less chakra.

Two, they can stick to the surface for longer than they used to in the shinobi world but feel tired quickly as well.

And lastly, they all managed to learn the alphabet and words quickly while the clones joined the original halfway in completing the assignments and finished half of them.

Most of the assignments they were given are available on different pages of the materials and all they did was copy and paste it from there to the papers, which they call parchments here.

Naruto found the hardest subjects for him were Potions and Astronomy while DADA and Ancient Runes felt very easy for him. He knew Harry was good at DADA, but not Ancient Runes.

They are like the seals he saw in the shinobi world but a bit more advanced though he didn't know that much about seals. But they felt easy for him. Harry looked at his stomach which lacked a certain spiral seal.

Harry smiled fondly at the memories he had with his parents and continued his work till lunch. His stomach growled in protest and Harry left to eat lunch after warning his clones to not goof around.

With Clones

"Man, all these subjects are easy to write except for these Potions. What's wrong with this dumb subject?" One of the clones asked in exasperation.

"I know right? This just goes on increasing in complexity. Guess we know the first target of our mission tonight. Pull out that map." Another clone said and all of them looked at the Marauders' map.

"I solemnly swear, I'm up to no good." One of them said and the map revealed everything.

"I think we can be good friends with Fred and George." A clone said all of them snickered at that.

"Well, we are here. The Potions class is in the Dungeons while McGonagall's office is here. And Charms here. Damn, we have a complicated route." The clone looking at the map said.

They started to draw the sequence in which they are going to go take the test papers and by the time the original completed his lunch and returned, the clones made a solid plan.

Harry walked in to see his clones cheering for something and got curious. "What are all you cheering for?" He asked.

"We prepared the plan of action for tonight's Operation, boss." The clone in front of him said smugly.

"Brilliant. Care to share?" He asked with a mischievous smirk and his clones nodded and started explaining the plan.

"So we start at 10 when everyone is sleeping and then go to…" the plan explanation went on and Harry got more and more excited as the plan unfolded.

The map was just a blessing to them and he agreed with his clones and approved the plan. "So what if the Professors don't put the paper in their classroom?" One of them asked.

"Then we will move to their office and search. I'm sure they will have a copy of it in their office. Also, use as little magic as possible. I don't know how our chakra works in this world and if they have any way to find whose magic is used.

So be sneaky like a Ninja and we can do it! I'm gonna pass the exam with at least an E." The original said and clones chorused his determination.

"Let's make this place our makeshift HQ for now. There seem to be fewer people around." A clone said and all Harrys nodded.

While the original started tinkering with the Potions assignment, the clones started practising other basic jutsu they know like Substitution and Transformation.

Surprisingly, like the shadow clones, Naruto was able to do both of them as well and they made the final adjustments to the plan as the night fell, one of the clones went to the Gryffindor Tower to replace the original.

After dinner, they started executing their plan while the original stayed in their temporary headquarters to study the subjects as he can't remember them.

They are divided into a team of 9:1, in which the 9 clones separate and break into all subject classes at the same time and copy the question paper to leave as few clues as possible. While the original will mark the questions and start preparing for them in the HQ. The 9 clones will dispel after they bring the questions to the original. The 10th clone already went to replace the original in the dorms. So it's perfect.

Anyone won't doubt him as he ate and slept with everyone and they will have the paper and write the exams well. Win-win situation.

Harry didn't try making more clones as he thought 10 were enough for now and he felt somewhat out of breath from all the exercises and chakra the clones spent throughout the day. So he didn't think of experimenting now.

He had unintentionally brought Arithmancy books as well, which he didn't pick as elective. But it interested him better than Divination at least. All the book said was how the Griffin was a bad sign and more on that.

Naruto felt that to be too boring and so thought of writing Arithmancy instead of Divination. Oh, the fun.

With that final happy thought, the clock struck 11 and the clones sprang into action. They all transformed themselves into different birds using Transformation and started flying in different directions.

They felt a bit off when they transformed as if their body was being restructured to fit that of the animal, which is weird as they didn't have that kinda feeling in the Shinobi world.

There are a few peculiarities they observed as well, which they couldn't remember now for some reason and so with the only thought of getting the question papers, they sprang into action while the original eagerly waited.

With Clone 1

The first clone was tasked to take the Transfiguration paper and so he made his way toward the Transfiguration class in the form of a small rock pigeon and easily sneaked into the class.

The small bird looked around for anyone and waited for a few minutes before it started rummaging through the belongings at the Professor's desk where Professor McGonagall would usually do her work.

After 10 mins of searching, he found nothing but useless papers and some transfiguration parchment. A thick parchment fell from the table where he found an important detail.

He slapped himself for not thinking of this and rearranged all the papers in the same order as far as he can remember and changed into the pigeon again and flew off.

With Clone 2

The second clone charged himself with bringing the Potions paper as he thought himself to be the most evasive of the 10 clones and no one objected. Befitting the Slytherins, he changed himself into a cobra and slithered towards the Dungeons in search of the Potions class.

As he reached the Potions class, he was assaulted with the putrid smell of the many failed potions and uncleaned class. He would have been dispelled if not for his fierce determination to take the paper and pass the exam.

He slowly slithered in, making his way toward the bat's roost in search of anything resembling the Potions paper. He changed into Naruto to be unrecognisable and rummaged through the desk for anything.

All he got was empty desks and the creaking sound of the broken wood and desks. He saw the light flicker in the adjacent room and changed into a bat, he thought it would be fitting.

He flew towards the exit and when he was about to exit, he saw a flash of something before he felt pain.

With Other Clones

The other clones reached their respective destinations and broke into the offices of the Professors and rummaged through the belongings and desks of the Professors for the paper.

While the first clone was on his way to the original and almost reached the room when they all felt something.

With Second Clone

Naruto knew he was hit by a spell by the bat and screeched in agony, he didn't dispel there immediately but moved out of the room before dispelling.

Snape didn't bother to see if the bat was dead or not. He knew it would be and so he went to his room to retire. All the Black incidents gave him enough headache. But the satisfaction that came after busting Lupin's werewolf side to the world made him smile victoriously.

He can let a little bat die after his accomplishments in the last year and with the toughness of the paper he set, he knew the Potter boy will follow his Moony uncle.

With that convincing thought, Snape retired for the day, cherishing the happy memories he made in his childhood with a ginger-haired girl.

With Original and Clones

As the second clone dispelled, all the other clones including the original were flooded with memories and the shock from the memories was enough to dispel all other clones including the one replacing Harry in the dorm.

The sudden shock followed by even more memories sent Harry's brain into overdrive and knocked him out. The sheer memories he got were outlandish.

'What is this feeling? This sensation of being hit by a spell is overwhelming as if I was hit by it directly.' Naruto yelled, appearing in his mindscape.

The sensations that followed are nothing to laugh at. He can't figure out how. He knew the memories belong to his 2nd clone which went to the Potions class. He remembered everything including the putrid smell the class gave at the entrance.

'How is this possible? It's the same Shadow Clone jutsu and the same execution. Why did I get the clone's memories including the pain it felt before dispelling?'

'Perhaps I didn't realise it till now?' A stray thought came.

'Maybe. But I also got all the other clones' memories as well. Let's test this out.' He thought and woke from his unconscious state.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu," Harry said and 2 clones puffed into existence.

"You 2 go outside and do something and dispel." He ordered and the 2 clones followed the order and went out of the room.

After a few minutes, Harry got a series of events, the memories of what his clones did. He went through them.

They went out and saw Filch patrolling the corridors and baited Ms Norris and hid some stink bombs on her they had on hand and sent her back to Filch.

Filch took her unsuspecting and was bombarded with stink bombs. The 2 clones dispelled in laughter and the flabbergasted expression Filch gave after that.

The original laughed his ass off at the memory and confirmed his theory. "So the Shadow Clones can transfer memories when dispelled." He nodded to himself in joy. As now he had a mighty weapon at hand.

After coming back from his hysteria, Harry continued with his plan and made 9 clones again.

"Well boys, we got something new now and a new task. From the memories of the first clone, I think we should go to McGonagall's office as she oversees the exams. I'm sure we'll find all the papers there." Harry said with a happy smile.

"That's, that's just perfect. Guess the schedule she had at the Transfiguration desk helped us. Let's go boys. We now know where we will get the papers." Said a clone cheerfully.

"Wait, you idiots. I'm not done yet." He called and his clones turned to him in attention.

"You are not going to steal them. All of you will remember the questions or concepts so that anyone won't doubt us about the sudden increase in scores and investigate the whole thing." He said with a steel face and the clones nodded.

"Aye, boss." With a final nod, they left the HQ and made their way to the Deputy Headmistress's office.

Harry sent another clone to replace him in the Gryffindor dorms and waited patiently for the memories to hit him. He sat in a relaxed position to not get overwhelmed.

All the clones reached the Deputy Headmistress's office with ease and were not discovered by anyone as they all changed into different animals to reach there.

Making sure that no one is watching them, they all transformed back into Naruto form to not get caught and started rummaging through the piles upon piles of papers.

"Why does she have these many papers?" One of the clones asked in frustration.

"Guess this is like Jiji's job." Another clone soothed and they all agreed, continuing their search silently.

There is a large stack of parchments to the side of the table that a clone noticed and walked towards it. As a Lumos charm hovered above them, it followed him and he read the thread around the parchment.

"Students Examination Papers- Year 4," he read loudly and all clones were beside him immediately. They all moved their eyes along and continued reading the stacks that followed.

"Year-6, Year-2, Year-1 and finally, Year-3." They stopped there but noticed 2 more stacks beside theirs which they assumed as OWLS and NEWTS. They took the top parchment from the Year-3 stack.

"Write an essay about the Hardening Charm and its applicability. Also, elaborate with an example where this charm can be used." Read the first question and Harry knew this was discussed somewhere in his yearbooks and one clone picked it.

The stack was divided into sections by cross arrangement of papers and understanding what that means, they lifted the stack to get the important questions of each subject.

The order was also according to their exam schedule which benefited them a lot and after an hour of hard work in learning the questions, the clones went to the original with some important questions.

With Original

Harry was waiting for memories to hit and study but none came. He waited patiently for them but after an hour, he heard footsteps and hid behind the door, to surprise attack only to see his clones walk in with proud smiles.

"Why are you here?" He asked incredulously.

"We got it, boss." A clone said with a wide smile.

"..."

"Here you go," another clone said and put a parchment with some scribbled questions in the original's hands. The original's eyes widened.

"My clones had grown as well." He said with tears of joy. He was doubtful of memory as he wasn't good at studying and remembering, maybe except for DADA. Now with the questions written, he can easily prepare them and pass.

"In addition to those, we also got some questions for next year as well." A clone said, giving a few more parchments of questions. Harry looked at them with a blank face.

"Where did you get all this parchment from?" He asked with a nervous face and all the clones smiled widely.

"We took from the stacks in the office." A clone said with a wide smile as if it was an intelligent decision. Harry's eyes widened at that.

"You dumb morons. What if these have tracking charms on them? Immediately copy these and burn them as soon as possible." He ordered and they all started to run like headless chickens in search of quills.

It's difficult to write with quills for them and the already chicken scribbling they got was worsened. After copying everything, they burnt everything and left the room, not leaving a trace of who stayed there in search of a new HQ.

Next Morning

Minerva McGonagall is a woman of punctuality. She walked into her office to prepare the question papers to be distributed for the exams which are going to take place in a few hours.

With a single flick of her wand, all papers started to stack themselves into sets, year-wise as per schedule. As she was going to make the last touches and make sure everything was perfectly ordered, she noticed something.

The answer script's parchment is lower than it should be and she went in to investigate. She knew she counted everything last night and arranged them ready for the exams.

She scanned other papers for anything missing and found nothing out of place. Even the last one she made was in order. Only the answer scripts are missing. She thought of possibilities.

She knew it was nigh impossible for someone to sneak in as there is a special ward protecting the school. And the Headmaster will be immediately alerted.

She knew there is no chance of Fred and George pranking them as they can't get past her defences for the room. There is no possible outcome that she can think of for this.

Though she is not one to forget things, she attributed this mistake to her old age and after adding the missing answer scripts and she sent them to the examination hall.

With Harry

Harry woke up in high spirits and prepared for the day. He walked into the Gryffindor Commonroom with confidence, ready to face the exams and saw his 2 'friends' talking.

"Harry, mate, where were we yesterday? I didn't see you anywhere." Ron asked at which Hermoine turned to him as well.

"I studied as much as I could," Harry said with a shrug.

"Are you alright, mate?" Ron asked with surprise. Harry raised an eyebrow at that.

"Yes. I'm perfectly alright. I just need to eat breakfast and I'm sure I'll write well." Harry said and Ron nodded dumbly not wanting to stress his brain.

Hermione on the other hand observed everything Harry did carefully as she did see something out of place but didn't focus on it as breakfast time approached.

"Well everyone, all the best," Harry said cheerfully and walked out of the Commonroom to the Great Hall.

After eating above his usual amount, Harry sat in his chair in the Great Hall with other year's students to take the exams.

The Great Hall was expanded on all sides to accommodate the 5 years students with each having a desk, parchment and quill on their table respectively.

Harry sat in the 7th row of the 9th column, which he didn't mind and his normal exam spot was based on his name and month. He is eager to write exams and show his intelligence to the world.

"Please submit all your assignments, students." Professor Flitwick said and all the assignments they put on the right side of their desk flew to the diminutive Professor.

"Is that all?" He asked to confirm as he didn't get any objections, he took them for grading. Harry saw all this with starry eyes. He didn't see magic used after he woke up what he saw was just awesome. A thought that cheered it came to him after seeing the assignments being taken.

'Yes. Soon I'll be at the top.' Naruto thought excitedly. He saw Professors distribute answer scripts for them to fill in the details like their roll number and name while Professor McGonagall explained the process.

"Students," Professor McGonagall called and everyone looked up to see the Deputy Headmistress.

"As you all are aware, passing the year-end exams is crucial for you as that allows you to get promoted into the next year. I know most of you are aware of all rules, but for first years, I'll go through them once…," she started and explained all the rules to be followed during the examinations.

"And finally, no wands will be used during the theory portion of the exam and you'll lose 10 points for your house for every offence you commit. I wish you all the best. Let the examinations begin," she said and they all heard a bell chiming, signifying the beginning of the examinations.

And Cut.

That's it for this Chapter, folks. Hope you all liked it. Tell me, what you think of the chapter and story in general.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

3