Ch2
44 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Did… God really listen to me.? I can’t believe it! These small fingers, the soft lights, a new life, they are all real!

”Wah..” 

Is… that me? This small cute voice… I promise to take care of you well. It’s so warm and fluffy… How nice.

”Oh dear, Alice, our child is so cute!”

“What should we name her?”

This… These voices must belong to my mother and father! Oh, Mother and father sounds too… sounds too strict. My previous life is already restraining me! Dad and Mom will do. Dad has a gruff yet kind voice, while Mom has a soft and kind voice.

Mom… Dad…

Mother, Father.

I suppose Mother and Father… they are doing well, right…? 
I truly do miss them. 
Father and Mother were always kind and polite, like how members of nobility should be. Mother had soft green hair, and stunning viridescent eyes, which I inherited. Father had Gold hair and blue eyes, and my hair is the same as his, but a tiny bit lighter. 
And now… their futures are ruined because of me. Because I was utterly stupid and foolish. Because Harel and I left the rules of society in the corner of our fantastical romance, akin to a novel. Now, that novel has ended. I should stop.

This life’s mother, mom has dark chocolate hair and blue eyes. Father has orange eyes and Onion hair, like me. It’s funny how in both lives, I’ve inherited my mom’s eyes and dad’s hair.

I heard other children, right? They must be my older siblings… I’m excited! 

Im ready to embrace this new life with open hands. God, thank you!

 

4