Ch3
44 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ababa?Ooh, aga!”

Its been a few months since I woke up in this body. It’s all so unfamiliar yet warm! The language is still the same, it’s just the vocabulary of a commoner is much more restricted. I wonder if I’ll have to adjust it?  

In this household, a middle class commoner family, lives in a large house on the bottom of a mountain, there is a lot of people. Mom and Dad, my parents, have the most authority. Apparently, they are both in their early 30’s and are only a week apart! In fact, mom’s birthday is in a week’s time, and then dad’s. I wonder what preference they have for cakes?

Then is my oldest sister, Sara, who is turning 15! She’s really pretty and kind, however she’s strict. Sad.

Lily and Lach are twins who my parents found on the side of the road, and they are 14! They both look so similar to each other that I wonder if others can’t tell them apart… long eyelashes, blond hair and green eyes… they could pass for my younger siblings in my past life as Sena. Lily is quiet annoying and she never stops nagging Lach, but she’s still a good person. Lach, on the other hand, is more quiet and like a mouse. He’s good at babysitting me, that’s for sure.

Then there’s Nat and Nil, who look exactly like Dad without the stubbles. They’re always getting into trouble and yet they’re only 9! Imagine them as adolescents is already making my head hurt…

”Uwah..” Oh! I cried a little bit. 

“Hmm? There there, Sena.” My older brother Lach comforted me kindly.

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you. My name is Sena in this life too!

3