Ch4
33 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wonder why they named me Sena. If my guess is right, this world is the same through and through, except I just have a different family and status. Honestly, I can’t believe they had named me the same as in my past life. It’s the name of a stupid foolish young girl who lead her family to doom… It’s no good thinking about this. I’m hungry.

“Ohwa, ug, ah!” 

“Oh? Sena, there there. Are you hungry?”

Lach, who’s taking care of he, is great at his job. Haa, I’m lucky to have him as an older brother. In fact, I’m lucky to be in this family. From what I’ve seen, they run a small inn, and are welcoming to all kinds of people. I’m starting to think they’re angels sent from god to set an example for me! In high society, I’ve heard that some poor children get kidnapped and sold and who knows what. Oh! Lach is coming back with his handmade food for infants. He calls it “baby food.” 

“Ahh!” Lach smiled kindly at me, like how mother would. Lach’s kind eyes, a viridescent green, reflects my face. This purple hair, same as dads, and blue eyes, like the sky. I…oh.. I’m getting tired. It’s time for me to sleep.

In the mornings, I wake up in time to see the troublemaker’s friends. Linania and Lucius, both daredevils and playful to the point of tiredness. Usually, the four of them dig under the hot sun and make clay figurines for me, resulting in tan skin and Linania even grew freckles! I wonder how it works. She looks good with them, considering that she has brown hair and lavender eyes.
Lucius doesn’t look good with anything. Lucius is a stupid donkey who pulls my hair, even though we’re 10 years apart! He truly is a great annoyance. Hmph. 

“Aunt!” Linania is close with mom, and visits me every day. Oh, she’s coming!

”Ababuga!” I smile.

You see, the angel named Linania entertains me and helps me bathe. In terms of elegance, she could even rival Maricella… anyways. 
She’s kind, amazing, and shows me the cutest little clay figurines! Day by day, she measures my soft baby hair, and showers me with compliments! In some ways, she’s similar to Lach.

 

3