Ch5
28 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s been extremely hectic these days. Mom is turning 31 and dad too next week, so we decided to hold a birthday party for them. We’ve been ordering a range of items from across the region, from Danta in the east to the capital Oriton, where I used to live. Apparently, it’s been only a handful of months since I died. I overheard a customer talking about it.

”Did you hear? Apparently, some nobles got their name taken away…”

”Baron Albricht…now a commoner…”

”And l heard their daughter got killed by bandits!”

”About that… I heard that Lady… Lady Maricella hired them! After all, she holds affections for The Marquis’s son!”

”What? That elegant young girl? I thought she was kind, but I guess nobles are like that, huh?”

”Well, you never know…”

That conversation is etched in my mind, clear as day. I shudder at the thought of my death, the gruesome details are best left to grow old. I wonder where my previous parents are now, though. It must be hard for them, losing me and their titles. Although we are a Baron’s family, we still have generations of history. I never bothered to look into my ancestor’s deeds, but I think it’s unfortunate that because of me, there will be no more Baron Albricht.

”Uwa…”

Linania rushed over to me just at a singular sound. “What is it, Sena?”

”Babababubupabepo…”

This body’s speech is incomprehensible!

Later on, I tried to sing the alphabet, but it resulted in gibberish. When do babies start to speak?

 

 

 

3