Ch6
22 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s hard not being able to communicate. I would find out about what happened to high society, my parents, Maricella, Harel, and my closest friend, Grey.

He was a studious, ambitious commoner that I help only once, but that encounter led me to a great source of comfort. He was upright, funny, talented and a huge admirer of novels. We would just recommend each other of frivolous stories, and he would lead me on the right track, until I met Harel. I don’t understand why l felt so happy to see him, now that I’ve died. I mean, he was astoundingly popular… 

I haven’t even started working towards my promise with god! Repenting… I forgot the definition of it, and besides, repent for what? For the fact I got betrayed my my lover… oh. Repenting the fact that l never tried to be a kind person. Not trying to learn and listen.

”Haa… bububa…”

I cry at the thought of my past life. Imagining what happened will only make me sadder, so right now, my goal is to be kind to mom and dad!

”Oh, Sena, my cute little child.” Mom said lovingly. Does she even know her beloved child is being possessed? Honestly… 

”What’s wrong?” Lily asked. She poked me in the cheek. I cry. See, I’m in a horrible mood because of my past life! 

“Wah…”

”Oi, Lily! Even l know not to poke her, you donkey!” Nat sneered. “Donkey donkey don-key!”

“Donkey dummy don-key!” Nil giggled.

This family is tiring…

“Nat, shut up. Nil, shut up. Both of you, go clean the dishes.”

”Mom…” the two kids sighed.

Do they know l understand what they are saying? 
Why… why am I now feeling guilty? It’s been a few months, why now?

Why…

3