VBWA 3 – Shitty Food
81 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ok this time I am certain I will beat you Sonic” Rabbit says, exhausted, “Yeah sure bud” Sonic sarcastically jokes. “Fun Fact but Sonic has beaten Rabbit a total of 21,000 times” Honey Badger explains, “Hey Honey Badger can we talk?” Zebra asks, “Sure go ahead talk to him” Sonic says.

 

“I didn’t ask you anything” Zebra tells Sonic, “Fun fact, but yes I had enough time” Honey Badger answers.

 

[In Private]

“Honey Badger, why didn’t you answer any questions last episode” Zebra asks, angrily. “Oh I realized I didn’t have to do anything cause you guys will do it for me” Honey Badger explains.

 

“Your so fucking lazy” Zebra shouts, “Be happy I even followed you” Honey Badger rebuttals “Atleast I walked through the corridor what did Dog do?”

 

“Dog was fucking sick” Zebra complains, “Fun Fact: In season one that wasn’t an excuse you had to actually play whether you were sick or not” Honey Badger says.

 

“Yeah well there are better rules now” Zebra shouts, “Fine whatever I’ll pull double duty this episode” Honey Badger shouts, annoyed. “Thank you for not arguing with me like a dumbass,” Zebra says.

 

[Meanwhile]

 

“Hey Team Honest I want my fucking Robux back and I’m not afriad to fight for them” Baby Bear shouts, “Little kid your not getting your fictional game money back” Jordan shouts. Baby Bear clenches his fist and fights Jordan. They tumble around, Jordan pulls out a gun. 

 

“Rhino!” Baby Bear shouts, Rhino jumps down from the sky and lands on Jordan stomping him out. “Give me back my fucking robux” Baby Bear shouts, “What are Robux?” Rhino asks.

 

“Robux are a fictional game currency for the game Roblox” Baby Bear explains, Dragon flies by and spits fire burning Rhino. “AH Fire hurt help” Rhino shouts, “Shut up rhino I’m playing on my switch” Baby Bear shouts.

 

“Help” Rhino cries for mercy, and then dies. “That’s what you get for making our team lose last episode” Bat shouts, “that is a bit extreme don’t you think?” Salmon asks.

 

“No way he made us lose personally I think it is hilarious” Bat says, “Bat your sense of comedy is so dark” Tarantula says. “Just like this banana I am eating” Gorilla says, “Dude do you ever shut up about bananas” Bat says “I hope you get eliminated” 

 

[Meanwhile]

“Good thing we are at the recovery center we need to recover Penguin” Tree explains, Tree types in Penguin only for an error to appear.

 

“Error Penguin is not dead” The machine says, “What she is lying on the ground dead” Tree says, “Hey pretty boy maybe we should push the status button” Pink Bear tells him.

 

“Yeah because I totally didn’t think of that” Tree responds, sarcastically. “Penguins status is comatosed” The machine explains, “thats it” Tree says snapping his neck, Pinkbear revives him.

“Don’t worry I will use my uncomatose jutsu” Bull shouts, “And how does that work?” Tree asks

 

“Hey only the team leader gets to ask questions” Lion complains, “Sus” Starfish remarks. “We should just kill her and then revive her” Tree suggests, “Agreed” Lion demands.

 

“Ok all in favor of killing Penguin raise your hand” Tree says, Tree and Lion raises their hand. “Killing is sus like the imposter, and I’m crewmate” Starfish explains, “Me and Starfish are best buds, until we die” Pink Bear says.

 

“I much like Goku and Naruto do not believe in the death of a friend” Bull shouts, “But Goku killed people” Tree says.

 

“Yes, but not his friends” Bull says, “Aw bark well guess that means we can’t kill Penguin” Tree remarks.

 

“Who says we can’t last time I checked, I am team leader” Lion shouts, pouncing at Penguin, Starfish jumps in front of Lion. “Why are you guys in the way of me, the team leader?” Lion shouts.

 

“Go fuck yourself bitch” Starfish shouts, Everyone gasps.

 

[Meanwhile]

 

“I have the sudden urge to like gasp” Panda Icecream says.

 

[Team Freedom]

 

“Whoops I mean sus” Starfish says, “Dude its a bit too late to change that” Tree remarks. “Why do you repeat that meme?” Bull asks, “I really like among us and I thought if I said the joke among us fans will protect me until I can win” Starfish explains. “That’s stupid” Tree remarks, “I hope you get eliminated for being stupid” Lion shouts, “Please don’t tell anyone else” Starfish begs.

 

“Maybe if you call me Big daddy and worship me I may keep your secret safe” Lion bargains, “Dude this is going way too far, you may think you are a leader but you are no longer the leader Starfish is” Tree shouts.

 

“No I am the leader,” Lion shouts, “Sorry but like what Aizen told the first captain in bleach, I no longer work under you” Bull shouts. “B-but I am the leader,” Lion shouts “Who has more power than me?”, “I do” Announcer informs Lion “But, you are safe due to you guys winning”

 

Announcer pushes a button, and all the contestants teleport to him.

 

“Team spaghetti due to Rhino, Tarantula, and Gorilla not knowing anything about fruit your team was put up for elimination” Announcer shouts, Announcer pushes a button and everyone goes flying into the air and they land on pillars.

 

“This episode we got a total of 5 votes, which is less than last time” Announcer says “please why would you read and yet not vote just stupid”, “Yeah, but I don’t really care do I” Bat tells Announcer.

 

“I guess you don’t care that you received no votes huh?” Announcer remarks “And I should just eliminate you”, “Wait no please what prize did you get” Bat asks.

 

“You guys did so shit I decided not to give you guys a prize” Announcer tells them, “NOOOO BUT I WANTED A FUCKING PRIZE” Horse shouts, pissed.

 

“If I say your name you are safe, Tarantula is safe due to his token, Leafbug despite your crippling depression you are safe, Bat even though all you did was complain last episode you are safe, And gorilla despite your brain disorder and your obsession with your banana’s you are safe much to me despite” Announcer says, “yay good job to all three of you” Salmon says.

 

“WHY THE FUCK HAVE YOU NOT SAID MY NAME” Horse shouts, “because you received a vote” Announcer says “How can I forget about your screaming ass.”

 

“Now the last three contestants each got a vote if I say a name you are safe duh” Announcer remarks “Horse you got one vote”, “YEAH LETS GOOOOO” Horse shouts, “Great job buddy” Bat says, “That’s awesome” Salmon says.

 

“Parrot, and Salmon, one of you will be leaving the show at 81 place” Announcer explains “Who else better to leave than the one and the only Parrot”, “Caw Who else better to leave than the one and only Parrot” Parrot says.

 

“HAH” Announcer laughs “Salmon is eliminated with three votes parrot is safe with one”, “But I am nice” Salmon says, “WHAT?! She gets eliminated but not the deadass weight of Rhino and Parrot” Bat shouts.

 

“FUCKING OUTRAGOUS” Horse shouts, Announcer pushes a button Salmon falls down to Hades.

#81 - Salmon

 

The Pillars fall underneath them.

 

[A few minutes later]

 

“I wanna use my token” baby Bear shouts, “Ok” announcer responds.

 

“Ok idiots, this challenge is a cooking challenge. The team to cook the worst meal will be put up for elimination, you will have twelve hours to cook a meal” Announcer explains “No manifestation allowed, if you need ingredients go to the shop that is a hour away however there are ingredients in the kitchen not much tho”

 

“Cooking is a girl’s thing, this challenge sucks dick” Hercules Shouts. 

 

“Now everyone get to your team’s cooking station,” Announcer demands. Everyone goes to their station. “Now, Cook!!” Announcer shouts.

 

[Challenge Starts, Team Easter]

 

“Ok, so we need to get some ingredients, Partner what do y’all suggest?” Armadillo explains, “Ugh, but I want to kill people.” Wasp moans. “That’s it Announcer didn’t say that we couldn’t kill people,” Chicken remarks.

 

“Pretty sure that should go without saying” Armadillo explains, “Wasp go kill other team members” Chicken shouts. “No need to tell me twice!” Wasp shouts.

 

[team Freedom]

 

“Ok so we need a meal idea” Tree explains “Do any of you know how to cook”, “I beat my wife into cooking for me so no” Lion shouts, “You have a wife?” tree asks, in clear disbelief.

 

“Sus” Starfish says, the team looks at starfish. “I’m I’m sorry” Starfish says, “maybe penguin knows how to cook we should kill her” Tree suggests, “You know out of context you sound like an imposter” Starfish says.

 

Tree looks at him again, “I am incredibly sorry” Starfish apologizes, again. “Ok so I will use my Uncomatose Jutsu” Bull puts his hands on her head and cracks her neck.

 

“Ok so we need to revive Penguin right?” Bull asks, “No instead we leave the only person who knows how to cook dead” Tree says, sarcastically “Okay one half should stay and cook the other half should revive penguin” Tree suggests,

 

“I will revive Penguin and Tree you’ll come with me” Lion demands, “Ok whatever” Tree says, “Can I come?” Starfish asks. “Uhh tch nooo you are just so fucking annoying” Lion quickly declines.

 

“Guess we are behind” Bull says, “Actually boo I’m going to sabotage Team Church, Starfish wanna come?” Pink Bear asks, “Sure thing I want to sabotage like the imposter” Starfish says, following Pinkbear.

 

“Guess I'm alone just like sasuke” Bull says defeated.

 

[Team Ellie]

 

“Does anyone know how to cook?” Ellie asks, Shark shakes his head yes, “You do?” Ellie asks, “No he doesn’t” Monkey interrupts Ellie “he is mute please ignore him.”

 

“Well what should we cook for the contest?” Ellie asks, “Brains” Zombie suggests, “Bing bing bong” Tiger suggests.

 

“The souls of lost orphans” Nightmare shark suggests, “All those suggestions are pretty bad” Ellie says, “We should cook a strawberry cake” Monkey says.

 

“Yes, that would be awesome, Shark can you cook a strawberry cake?” Ellie asks, Shark nods his head yes.

 

“Great we need to get ingredients” Ellie shouts “Ape can you go to the corner store and buy some”, “that’s a hour away, and I’m poor” Ape complains.

 

“Ok fine Tiger go with him” Ellie suggests, “Bong” Tiger responds.

 

[Team Spaghetti]

 

“Don’t worry guys” Tarantula says, “Oh we don’t even need to try, we can just manifest a cake” Bat says.

 

“Yeah just one problem, that’s against the rules” Tarantula explains, “Dude are you joking?” Bat asks “because if so that is hilarious”, “No dude” Tarantula declines “I’m not manifesting that is cheating.”

 

“Are you kidding me” Bat shouts, “No” Tarantula responds, “No one will even know” Bat continues.

 

“YEAH SO YOU SHOULD JUST CHEATTTT” Horse shouts, “No I will not stoop down to your level” Tarantula remarks, “Ok goody two shoes, if you want to suck your conscience then go ahead, but if we lose its your fault” Bat threatens.

 

“We should make a banana flavored spaghetti” Gorilla suggests, “that could actually work” Tarantula responds “if only I knew how to cook”, “Caw if only I knew how to cook” Parrot repeats.

 

[Team 9]

“Guys let's manifest a wedding cake, Angelfish draw one” Bee demands, “I don’t know” Angelfish doubts, “Oh come on” Bee begs “We already cheated once, why should we go back when we could go again.”

 

“Alright” Angelfish says, drawing a wedding cake, “this is going too far, I can’t allow my team to disappoint the announcer anymore. I may forget about him but I just don’t care” T-Rex shouts “Announcer deserves respect.”

 

“Shoot him” Teapot commands, Bee shoots T-Rex using the memory wiper. “Bee don’t you think this is going too far?” Owl asks, “I’m sorry I’m trying to win Owl, Look you may not care about winning as much as I do since you were in the final four last season, however I really want to win to prove everyone else wrong” Bee explains “and if you don’t like it you can fuck off”

 

“Do not fuck off at 3 A.M.” Camera warns, “And you Camera why don’t you fuck off” Bee shouts killing him.

 

“Wait, did you just kill Camera?” Ginger asks, “Yeah he was annoying and useless” Bee remarks, “As happy as I am you can’t continue this otherwise, your behavior will get worse” Young Hare warns.

 

“Anyone going to revive him?” Bee asks, Nobody responds. “Welp guess he can’t compete anymore” Teapot says.

 

#80 - Camera

 

“G-g-guys that’s no-not exactly fair he-he can o-only qu-quit i-if he wa-wants to qu-it” Squirrel stutters, “Hmm your right” Bee answers, “Well if he isn’t alive or in the challenge for 24 hours he is disqualified and he can't rejoin” Young Hare reminds them.

 

“Guys we just lost one of our team members and we weren’t even put up for elimination, isn’t the objective not to lose members” Ginger questions, “Yeah but he wasn’t really useful” Owl says.

 

“We fucking killed someone” Squirrel says, “Look Squirrel I love you ,but I have to say this I spent all of season one protecting you from assholes like Monkey and Sock, and is this how you repay me by sticking up for a dude who was nothing and said nothing of importance” Bee shouts.

 

“I’m sorry Bee” Squirrel says, “Thats what I fucking thought, you goddamn pushover” Bee shouts.

 

[Team Phoenix]

 

“Peacock?! Please cook” Hercules demands, “I don’t know how” Peacock says, “But you are a girl” Hercules shouts in confusion. “Yeah and you're a boy?” Peacock rebuttals.

“Ugh, does anyone know how to cook?” Hercules asks, “I cook for my mom” Phoenix answers. “But cooking is a woman's thing” Hercules shouts, “She's in the hospital” Phoenix explains.

 

“And she should stay there too” Clownfish jokes, “I will give you up” Rick sings. “Ugh well I’m not cooking I’m going to ruin the other team's plans HAH '' Hercules Shouts leaving.

 

[Team9]

 

“We need to make team spaghetti lose, so we can add Tarantula on our team” Bee suggests, “One group should mess with the other teams, while the other stays behind to protect the wedding cake” Teapot suggests.

 

“Well I know I’m messing with other teams” Bee shouts, “Same” Young Hare responds, “Oh me too” Owl shouts.

 

“I may stay behind to work on one of my inventions” Ginger tells the group, “Come on babe I mean how long has it been since you haven’t been stressing about an invention?” Owl asks, “You're right,” Ginger says.

 

“Can I come?” Squirrel asks, “I guess whatever” Bee answers. “I may stay behind my old bones don’t work the same way” Teapot says, “I’ll stay behind too” Angelfish shouts, “Where am I?” T-rex asks.

 

“Just sit there and do nothing” Bee commands, “Ok?” T-Rex says, sitting.

 

[team Sports]

“Ok so does any of us know how to cook?” Shrimp asks, “of course who doesn’t know how to cook, we just need to get ingredients” Cricket remarks.

 

“But matey we don’t have any” Parrotfish says, “Is it not fucking obvious we have Bean lets just cook him Piratefish” Cricket remarks, The team gasps.

 

“Dude that is not swag” Jaguar says, applaud, “Oh please he will just come back to life” Cricket responds “Oh people eat beans”

 

“Cricket, this has to be your dumbest idea yet” Parrotfish shouts, “Ok fine let’s go get some ingredients” Cricket says, Cricket, Jaguar, and Shrimp leave.

 

Bean sits there disappointed, “What’s wrong Matey” Parrotfish asks, “Bean feels like he gets no respect on this team and I wish I was more loved” Bean says. “Trust me Cricket is our friend I just feel like he is just being weirder than usual” Piratefish says.

 

[team Panda_The_Baddie]

 

Panda Icecream grabs cake ingredients “Ok gang let's make a cake” Panda Icecream instructs, “With a spiral design on top” Dove suggests, “Ew no who likes spiral designs” Panda Icecream says, in disgust.

 

“Yeah” Pig sneezes, “WOAH” Sock says “You can’t be in the kitchen”, “Why not?” Pig asks.

 

“Because you sneeze, vomit, and cough everywhere” Sock explains “Having you here is a hazard”, “Ok I guess I'll mess with the other teams” Pig says, defeated. 

 

“Don’t worry I will go with you” Sock tells him.

 

[Team Playstation]

 

“I hate Team Honest, So me and Rhino are going to fuck with them, you stay there and cook Beaver” Baby Bear shouts, “Wait which Team is Team Honest?” Rhino asks.

 

“The one with the black kid” Baby Bear shouts, “That’s kinda Racist” beaver remarks. “Did I say, that you can say anything you dumb piece of shit” Baby Bear tells Beaver, “I’m sorrry sir” Beaver apologizes.

 

“Rhino stomps on him as punishment” Baby Bear orders, Rhino stomps on Beaver, “Ok I have the cyanide let’s ruin team honest’s cake” Baby Bear shouts in joy.

 

[Team Honest]

 

“Everyone else is making cake, are you sure cookies is what we should be making?” Jordan asks, “Of course, it’ll be like an early christmas” Santa answers.

 

“Maybe if we sell the Mouse at half price, it’ll be an early black friday” Hamster says, “Stop bullying me” Mouse shouts, “No” Hamster responds, “Not cool dude” Platypus remarks.

 

“Ho ho ho look Team Playstation” Santa warns them, “Oh fuck, and they have cyanide” Dragon shouts, “Thats not radical” platypus shouts.

 

“Oh no what are they gonna do” Jordan shouts, “Maybe use your brain” Dragon responds. Baby Bear jumps on Rhino, Rhino slings his head up and Baby Bear goes flying, Dragon flies up and pounces him.

 

Rhino goes mad dashing at Team Playstation, Jordan jumps on top of Rhino “Dumbest shit I have done all season” Jordan sighs, “Ah there is a bug on me” Rhino shouts as he bumps into wall and counter.

 

Woah cake batter and ingredients go flying, Santa throws a metal tray at Rhino but misses killing Bean. Jordan steers Rhino into stopping, “Jordan I’m coming” Dragon says, baby Bear gets up with his container of cyanide.

 

Beaver snatches the cookie batter “No” Beaver shouts, Baby Bear growls and punches Beaver, but does no damage. Wasp comes flying by accidently knocking over the cookie batter, Baby Bear grabs it and pours Cyanide in it.

 

“You will receive a huge punishment” Baby Bear threatens, Beaver sighs.

 

Jordan comes by “is the cyanide in it?” Jordan asks, “I doubt it” Dragon says “A famous person would know if drugs are in it or not”, “this is all Mouse’s fault” Hamster moans.

 

“Maybe we shouldn’t be scamming people anymore, we have way too many enemies now” Platypus suggests, “But the money” Jordan says, “Your right bro” Platypus says.

[team Freedom]

 

“Guys we are back and-” Tree stops and stares “What the fuck happened to the kitchen”, “Oh Rhino got loose and destroyed everything” Bull explains.

 

“Where are Pink Bear and Starfish?” Lion asks, “Right now they are fucking around with team Church” Bull explains.

 

“Fucking around that’s it I need to go talk to Frog ever since this game started he has been ignoring me and it is totally not fair at all he has even divorced me we meet in the first grade, our son Chicken barely talks to us, our son hasn’t talked to us since this game as started and instead goes with team Easter I want Frog back” Penguin nags.

 “Oh damn she is going to go Ultra-instinct on his ass” Bull Remarks.

 

[team Church]

 

“Your God is fake there is no God” Pink Bear shouts, “Your only saying that cause he won’t let you suck dick queero” Eel responds, “guys our cake got ruined by Rhino” Blue whale says.

 

Pink Bear spits in the cake batter, and walks away.

 

“Now we have to remake it” Blue whale says.

 

[Tiger and Ape]

 

The radio is blasting as loud as possible “Oh boy this is the richest I have felt in ages, driving in a nearly broken down Jeep, where the radio sounds like static and the A.C. is broken” Ape shouts.

Then the jeep’s tire deflates.

 

“Shit” Ape shouts “The tire deflated”, “Bong” TIger says, pulling out a spare tire.

 

“This’ll take a while, want to hear a story?” Ape asks, “Bong” Tiger answers. “Ok it all started ten years ago, when I was twenty-five” Ape says.

 

[Flashback]

 

“I was wealthy, I had a networth of 2 million everything was great” Ape narrates “Until he came, Sock came, and brought my company for six million, this was good until he shut down my company for sick laughs, and due to the contract we signed if my company shuts down he takes all my possessions not just my possessions, but also my wife and children, Sock acts like he has never met me, but I know it’s him I know it is” Ape bitterly narrates.

 

[present day]

 

Tiger gasps, “yes, and now I will take care of Sock” Ape grabs a leaf and crushes it.

 

[Wasp]

 

“Hello Team Annoying” Wasp shouts, “Fun Fact unlike Bees wasps can sting as many times as they want” Honey Badger informs the group.

 

Wasp grabs Snail and kills him, “He wasn’t really doing anything” Elephant says.

“Don’t worry guys as a team we can mourn the loss of our friend Snail” Dog shouts, “Friend?” Zebra remarks in disgust. Wasp grabs mosquito, “Put put put me downnnnn” Mosquito says, Wasp kills Mosquito.

 

The team cheers.

 

Wasp frowns and attempts to kill Elephant, but it fails, “Why can’t I kill you?” Wasp shouts. “Because I am just too strong” Elephant boasts, Wasp gets angry and flies off.

 

“I knew it with the power of friendship we did it” Dog cheers, Wasp grabs their cake batter and smashes it. “Oh no!” Elephant says, “We don’t have time to make more batter” Zebra shouts, “We have six more hours no need to worry” Dog says.

 

“Dog go recover Mosquito and Snail” Zebra demands, Dog runs off.

 

“We need to scoop up the batter,” Zebra shouts.

 

[team THB]

 

“Yo Tortoise foo I have an idea” Bear suggests, “What is it?” Tortoise asks, “Homie remember the fact I won season 1” Bear tells him.

 

“Yeah?” Tortoise says, “Well, I don’t want to win again, Infact homie not that I think about I don’t want anyone from the final five to win the season” Bear tells him.

 

“SO what do you suggest?” Tortoise says, “Well the final five in that order was Me, Monkey, You, Owl, and Flamingo” Bear informs “So that means we can’t let them win”

 

“I don’t know about this as much, as I would like an original final five from season one Flamingo hasn’t been doing much, Monkey has changed from the looks of it, and Owl is in it for her friend group” Tortoise says.

 

“Are you doubting my leader BEAR?” Albatross shouts, “No I’m not I’m just” Tortoise gets cut off, “Bear will not be disrespected” Albatross shouts.

 

“Silence Albatross if you did love me you would leave me alone” Bear tells him, “Yes sir” Albatross says.

 

[Team Spaghetti]

 

[mid fight]

“You know Bat I really don’t think people really want you here this season” Bee shouts, “And why’s that at least I don’t get mad when I lose and take my anger out on my sister” Bat shouts.

 

“I take my anger out on whoever I want and you will not stop me” bat shouts.

 

“Wahoo” Horse rams into Bee, Owl smacks Horse with her skateboard. “Squirrel We have Team Spaghetti occupied now ruin their cake” Bee shouts, “Caw ruin their cake” Parrot says.

 

“She doesn’t have the balls to do that” Bat threatens, “Squirrel do it or if we have an elimination I am eliminating you!” Bee shouts. “Come on Squirrel do it for the team” Ginger shouts.

Squirrel has a container full of nasty stuff in it like boogers, and worms but refuses to dumb it in and instead runs off.

 

Pig comes by and eats it, “Ok yeah this is getting stupid” Ginger shouts, grabbing her laser cannon disentergrating the cake.

 

“Oh shit Tarantula now you really need to manifest a cake” Bat says, Tarantula stands there frozen in anger he uses his superpowers to grab Team9’s wedding cake.

 

Tarantula grabs it, and throws it on the ground, then runs back and continues cooking. “Oh no!” Squirrel shouts in disbelief. “Angelfish draw another cake” Bee shouts, Angelfish obeys Bee.

 

“Good going” bee says, “I give up” bat says.

 

[Team Church]

 

“This is our third batch of cupcake batter, everytime we get down, Pink Bear ruins it” Blue whale says, “Idea” Stingray shouts “As much as I hate this, I’ll pay someone to protect our food.”

 

“Who?” Blue whale asks, “ugh capitalism” Eel moans. “Tarantula won’t accept our money since he will be defending his cake” Stingray says, “How about” Blue Whale stops to think “Not anyone on Team Honest they would mark up the price”

 

“Sonic?” Eel asks, “He hates standing still” Stingray says “Hercules and Wasp are too busy messing with others”, “Chicken?” Eel suggests.

 

“Yeah, good job,” Stingray says.

 

[Team Easter]

“We already have this challenge in the bag just serve me” Easter Bunny says, “We have argued about this all challenge no we are not serving you because that is stupid” Chicken shouts.

 

“Of course, the brown thing will say something stupid” Giraffe remarks, “hey chicken we will pay you too protect our cake” Stingray says, “Oh you have yourself a deal” Chicken shouts, running off.

 

“Ah shucks” Armadillo remarks “Ant stop cleaning the kitchen and help us cook”, “Sorry but my OCD is really acting up” Ant says, Armadillo facepalms.

 

[Team Panda_The_Baddie]

 

“Hey Frog we need to talk” Penguin shouts, “Who the fuck are you?” Frog responds, “You know me I am your wife” Penguin shouts in anger.

 

“Sorry she is crazy” Frog says, “Frog back in the first grade you gave me an onion ring and you said one day it will be real, we have spent years together we had a kid together we both got old together and now you are leaving me for some bimbo bitch” Penguin shouts.

 

“I’m talking to this girl in private” Frog tells his team, “Seeya” Panda Icecream says, “We should really add the spiral pattern” Dove suggests, “No that is a terrible idea” panda Icecream says.

 

“Maybe if you weren’t so nagging and controlling I will actually stay with you” Frog says, “Fine if that’s how you want to be” Penguin shouts “Let’s never talk again.”, “Fine by me” Frog remarks.

 

[Hercules]

“Hah Team Ellie” Hercules shouts “I’m here to, Where’s the cake?”, “We have no ingredients so we can’t make anything” Ellie explains, “Oh wow how lame” Hercules responds walking off.

 

“Wasp don’t even bother, they have no cake” Hercules informs Wasp, “Oh thanks” Wasp says, Killing Hercules.

 

[Team Phoenix]

“Ok Peacock go revive hercules” Phoenix orders, “Sure thing darling” Peacock says, jumping down from her chair.

 

“See Rick, Peacock is a lot more active now” Phoenix tells Rick, “Guess I won’t give her up” Rick sings, “Yeah if only she was more active in bed” Clownfish jokes, Pizzly Bear punches him.

 

[Ape]

“Good the tire is fixed” Ape says “twenty minutes till we get there, and we have nine more hours sweet.”

 

[Announcer]

“Hey, I'm tired of waiting for my cake deadline will be decreased to 55 minutes,” Announcer says, “Let’s just steal a cake,” Baby Bear says.

 

[team9]

 

“Hey, can we buy a cake?” Baby Bear asks, “With what money?” Bee asks, “Hold up,” Baby Bear tells him.

 

[Team THB]

“Dad” Baby Bear says, “Wow the first time you have decided to talk to me all season” Bear says “What you need little dude?” Bear asks.

 

“Oh yeah what I want is money” Baby Bear answers, “Why don’t you get a damn job” Bear pimp slaps him, Beaver appears behind Bear and steals his wallet, and runs off.

 

“I feel like Baby Bear is up to something” Tortoise says, “And water is wet” Bear responds.

 

[Team9]

 

“Hey Bee we have five-hundred dollars” Baby Bear says, “Oh sure” Bee accepts “Angelfish draw a wedding cake.”, Angelfish once agian obeys Bee.

 

Baby Bear grabs it and walks off.

 

[10 Minute Later]

 

Peacock and Hercules make it back, followed by Ape and Tiger come back with ingredients.

 

“Over here” Ellie shouts, Ape throws the ingredients to Ellie. Shark catches them, “Since Shark knows how to cook he should make this meal all by himself, so we don’t ruin anything” Monkey suggests with a sick grin on his face.

 

“Genius” Ellie shouts “Everyone relax”, “I don’t know about this child I am going to help them” Nightmare Shark shouts.

 

Ape also decides to help, while the rest of the team slacks off, “Guys the timer is at zero” Clock shouts, “Very funny we all know it’s just your schizophrenia” Ellie says, then the timer rings. Everybody stops what they are doing, except for dove who puts a spiral pattern on by secret.

 

“Ok it is time for the taste test” Announcer tells the contestants “so let's start off with last episode's loser’s Team Spaghetti”, team Spaghetti drops off their meal.

 

Announcer tastes it, Announcer spits it out “I want to die” Announcer shouts “Fuck off”, team Spaghetti leaves.

 

“Team Panda_The_baddie” Announcer calls, he then tastes the meal, and spits that one out too “What is this, what on god's green earth have you created” Announcer shouts.

 

“I’m sorry gordon ramseys” Panda Icecream says, “I’m not gordon ramsays I am someone with taste buds, however since the spiral pattern is super cool, you guys are safe i guess” Announcer shouts.

 

“Yes” Dove shouts “How about that Baby”, “Better than average” Panda Icecream says.

 

“Team9 give me cake” Announcer shouts, team9 gives him the wedding cake, “very solid” Announcer says “So far you are in first place.”

 

Team9 cheers, T-Rex sees the Announcer, and a part of his memory returns to him.

 

Announcer goes through every cake and makes it down to Team Honest and Team Ellie, Announcer looks at Team Honest’s food and tastes it “I taste Cyanide” Announcer says.

 

“Oh yeah uhh Baby bear added that ingredient” Jordan says, “I love CYANIDE, Your team is safe” Announcer shouts.

 

“And ofcourse Team Ellie’s cake, I’m not even gonna eat that its just water in a bowl with orange slices in it” Announcer shouts in disbelief, “So I will call out the teams ranking” Announcer shouts.

 

[Team Minutes later]

“In first place Team Honest, In second Place Team9, in third place team Playstation follows, Team Church is next, team Sports followed by Team Easter” Announcer announces “Team Phoenix, and team I need friends despite the Spit in the cake are safe, team THB and Team Panda_The_Baddies are safe only because of the spiral pattern on the cake”

 

The last four teams start shaking “team Freedom is safe, followed by Team annoying sadly”

 

Team Ellie and team Spaghetti sits there, “Team Spaghetti is safe which means team Ellie loses which also means Team Honest can pick someone to join their team” Announcer explains.

 

“They are all pretty shit” team honest says, “Pick me” Monkey begs “Please”, “Well he isn’t mute” Dragon says, “We totally pick the radical Monkey” Platypus says.

 

“Ok Monkey is on team Honest” Announcer says, “WHAT” Ellie shouts “Are you fucking kidding me, Mokey you said we would be together I trusted you”

 

“Wait you trusted Monkey” Bee says “Monkey the manipulator who treats other people like shit who trapped my friend in a machine for two episodes, you trusted him who ate Bear up and spat him up.”

 

“Oh Bee get over it that was half a year ago” Monkey says, “get over it” Bee mumbles “I lost because of you” Bee shouts.

 

Elephant looks at Ellie and then sighs, “guys lets all get along and be friends” Dog says, “Shut your ass up” Bee says “You know nothing.”

 

“Well voters you heard them those are the teams, also where the fuck is camera” Announcer shouts, “I don’t know” Bee answers, “Whatever he will show up” Announcer answers.

 

Team Spaghetti                          

Horse

Bat

Tarantula

Parrot

Salmon - 81

Leaf Bug

Gorilla

 

Ellie is the leader YAY

Eelie

Shark

Nightmare Shark

Zombie

Ape

Tiger

Clock

 

Playstation

Baby Bear

Beaver

Rhino

 

Team Sports

Bean

Cricket

Parrotfish

Shrimp

Jaguar

 

Team Easter

Easter Bunny

Giraffe

Ant

Armadillo

Wasp

Froguin

 

Team Phoenix

Phoenix

Flamingo

Rick Astley

Fortnite guy

Clownfish

Pizzly Bear

Peacock

Hercules

 

Team I need friends

Porcupine

Camel

Pitbull

 

Team Church

Eel

StingRay

Whale

 

Team Freedom

Lion

Pink Bear

Starfish

Tree 

Bull

Penguin

 

Team THB

Tortoise

Hare

Bear

Albatross

 

Team 9

Owl

Ginger

Bee

Squirrel

Young Hare

Camera - 80

T-rex

Teapot

Angelfish

 

Team Annoying         

Mosquito

Zebra

Elephant

Sonic

Dog

Snail

Honeybadger

Wampus

 

Team Panda_The_Baddie

PandDuh

Centaur - 82

Frog

Dove 

Pig

Sock

 

Team Honest

Santa

Dragon

Jordan

Mouse

Hamster

Platypus

Monkey

 

“Hey Ellie” Elephant tries to talk to her daughter, but Ellie gets up and leaves “You don’t love me” Ellie mumbles “and I think I’m going my own way from now on”

Who on team Ellie
  • Zombie Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ellie Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Nightmare Shark Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ape Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tiger Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clock Votes: 1 33.3%
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Jul 27, 2022 05:54 PM.
2