Chapter 4: A SUPER SAD STORY ,SOB SOB.
769 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NOTE:I'M CHANGING THE NAME OF BARON CEDRIC TO - (BARON CEDRIC ASTROPHAR)

It's been 8 months since I have come to the Astrophar family's territory, oh also there is News I've been Officially Adopted if you want to know how? well, the Story Goes like this:

Mr. Cedric welcomed me to his house and presented me to his family—well, his wife was his family. Apparently, while his wife and kid were traveling to the capital last year, his sole son passed away in a bandit assault. Hopefully, her wife made it out alive, but her son passed away, which is incredibly sad.

They two got to know me well after moving into this mansion and starting to treat me like a child. And once, they came clean about something when we were eating supper. "Daniel, after sending your photo to several espionage agencies, they have been unable to identify you or your family. The Royal agency in the capital has not received any reports of missing people. We therefore assume the worst." Well, that was to be anticipated given that I don't have any family—at least not in this world. Therefore, no matter how hard they look for my identity, they will not succeed.

I said, "It's okay; I guess whoever Left me there doesn't want me in their life," wearing a dejected expression. To get additional compassion, I also pretended to cry, and guess what? It worked. both of them noticing me They got up from their seat while sobbing and rushed over to hug me.

"Don't cry, Daniel, there is nothing wrong with you and I'm sure whoever left you there is a fool who cannot understand your value." Cedric released me from his arm and so did his wife both and then placing their fingers on my cheeks, added, "it Maybe much To ask but we would want to be your parents and have you as our son. if you don't agree it's alright. but before you answer I would like to tell you something "

After pausing to take a deep breath, he said, "In the months that you've been with us, if I'm being honest, every time I see you, I see my son in you, and my wife feels the same. Everything in my life began to fall apart when my son passed away, including my cherished marriage to my wife. Every day was painful, and I always blamed myself for my son's passing. He may not have been slain had I been there to protect him. That's what I've always told myself. For the protection of my subjects, I immersed myself in the hunt for monsters and bandits. I don't know if it was divine intervention, but everything changed when I came across you in the forest while looking for a monster. When you came to my house, the previously silent hall was once again filled with joy and laughter, and the way you speak to my wife and me is exactly how a son would. Therefore, even if you don't want to embrace us as your parents fully, it won't be a problem; you are welcome to stay here for as long as you like.''  I noticed that tears were trickling down from my Eyes. I hurriedly wiped them away and answered them. "I don't know who I am or what lineage I come from, and I'm not sure I'm capable of being a good son, but if you accept me for who I am, I would be honored to have you as my parents."

They began to cry and wrapped their arms around me firmly.

We cried for a long time that day and slept in each other's arms.

I'm not sure why I cried; perhaps I was missing my family too much; it hurts me a lot to think about what my mother was going through without me.

But these people are truly excellent. When I first arrived at the mansion, I felt a little scared since they are Noble, and I am a regular citizen of a democratic nation. I didn't know their rules or anything, so I was worried about adjusting to them. But my anxieties were unfounded; they were extremely supportive of me, never pointing out my flaws, and were okay with how I ate; in fact, it was me who wanted to understand how Noble lived their lives. Imagine a guest arriving and I demonstrate no etiquettes at all; that would be a terrible display.That's not to say I didn't do my hardest to keep up with them. So, I'm glad I've become a member of their family. In a world where I have no one to call my own, these folks are all I have. Therefore I consider myself fortunate.

But sooner or later, I'll have to tell them my story and that I'll be leaving them in the future and go back to my world. Well, That can wait for now.

So yes, That's how I became the heir of Astrophar house.

Well, It's pretty sus. My new life is going too smooth to be True.

____________

(Place: Unknown, Inside a tavern)

The tavern was bustling with activity, and many people inside were singing Joy's melodies. Friends and explorers were discussing how they spent their days and how many kills they made. With a smile on their cheeks, maids gave the people tea and drinks. What beautiful scenery, but a gloomy shadow hovers in the tavern's corner. Three persons sat at a table of four, and in the center of the table was a box with an emblem on it.

Two of the persons were clothed in black cloaks, and the guy in front of them was dressed in a Butler suit.

"Here's your pay for the task." The butler handed the box towards two of them, who warily took it, opened it, and stated cheerfully, "keke -It's always a joy to perform a work for marquess -" A knife was pressed to that man's neck before he could finish his words and seeing this, the second hooded individual was about to unsheathe his weapon. "Be careful, Mr. Ale, don't do anything that you will regret later, and I confess that I shouldn't have used the marquess name in this, but you can simply Told me so there is no need to be this aggressive," the cloaked guy added happily.

Mr. Ale withdraws his blade from the man's throat and straightens his posture after hearing his comments.

"I hope you will think carefully before speaking from now on." Mr. Ale stated.

"I'll- keke, so I'm confused why someone would want to lose a Tier 3'diblo'. I realize you have qualms about Baron Cedric, and that's okay with me, but you could have sold that monster in the capital, and in retrospect, your House would have gotten rank points for it, so why not?"

The Butler's Stone eyes trembled slightly as he clutched the glass in his hand and murmured, "That you don't have to know." He gazed sternly at the cloaked man, who sighed and remarked calmly, "Oh yes That's completely correct, I suppose I've had too much booze, that's why I'm spouting Bullshit keke-keke."

"I'm leaving, and don't tell a fly about this event, and I hope you know what will happen to you then," said  The Bulter as he walks out of the bar.

----------------

I KNOW THIS STORY IS GOING SLOW, BUT THIS IS VITAL FOR THE STORY, YOU WILL SEE LARGE PROGRESS IN THE PLOT AFTER 50 CHAPTERS.

ACADEMY ARK WILL BE CUMI-AHEM COMING SOON. SO WAIT A LITTLE BIT.

20