Chapter 8 : A new theme
442 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Have you heard anything about Cara lately? She killed a massive oger by herself, and the oger's level was said to be 45." People in Ciestella's guild were discussing a report that had just spread like wildfire that a girl had killed an ogre by herself.

2

A girl with long pink hair sat at a table in a pub, and four additional people were seated in the opposite way. They were two females and two lads, and they were drinking alcohol, while the other girl with pink hair was sipping milk.

"Oh come on cara, it's your big day, would it hurt to drink some alcohol?" Riona spoke, Mitchell's best friend, at least that's what Riona considers herself to be.

"No, I don't drink alcohol, so please don't impose it on me. You guys have fun, "Cara remarked this as she took a sip from her milk-filled mug.

"Yeah, okay, I get it. I'm not going to push you." So, tell me, are you capable of killing a level 45 opponent by yourself? Everyone at this table, I believe, wants to know the same thing I do." She glanced at everyone as they nodded in agreement to her comments.

Cara sighed and began telling them after noting the sparks in their eyes.

"Yes, due to Wizard Alfredo, I now know how to employ the Luminous Nafilas second form Earth Binding method. So it was thanks to Resone that I was able to slay the oger, although don't get me wrong, fighting it was still difficult."

Everyone said "wow" and began to clap their hands in adoration. Cara's white cheeks became bright pink as she reddened.

"Stop it, folks, it's not that big of a thing, you know, you guys can do it too," she grumbled.

"Don't be so modest. What you accomplished is difficult for us to do, therefore, learn to be proud of your achievements." Riona rubbed Mitchell on the head as she spoke.

3

"Are you going already?"

"Yeah, I have some job to do, and Marie is still awake at the house, waiting for me." "You know how she became when our mother died. "

"All well, I'll see you tomorrow." "Good night."

She exits the pub after spending more time there with her companions.

"Shitt, there's no Pegasus tonight." (Note: A Pegasus is similar to a taxi, but not totally; a cab is constructed of metal and has an engine, but a Pegasus is an animal connected with a carriage to ride.)

The road was deserted, and the air was devoid of noise.

Cara Seeing no other option, I began walking home.

After about ten minutes of traveling, she came across a familiar house, but before she could enter, she heard a scream from the alley adjacent to her house.

Someone was in distress, according to the cry.

Cara, being the type she is, ran towards the alleyway.

When she arrived in the alleyway, she opted to evaluate the scene first.

Five armored guys stood in the alley.

And a woman in her forties was lying on the floor in a robe.

"What happened to the stone? Tell us right away." The woman shuddered in horror as the man in front of her yelled.

The four people chuckle with delight from behind.

Cara's vein appears as she sprints straight into the scene and kicks the man in his back who was hurting the Woman.

"Who are you, and why are you hurting this lady?" She yelled such phrases to catch the attention of others.

The man who the woman kicked gets to his feet and coughs up blood.

"Do you realize what you just done, lady?"

"Yes, I just beat up some jerk who was harassing a solitary woman in an alleyway. Does that make sense?"

Hearing her comment, the guy raises his hand towards her.

When she saw the punch coming for her face, she ducked down and kicked the man in the dick with her left leg.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww, mommy." The man shrieked as though hit by lightning.

When she noticed them preoccupied, she took the woman's hand and ran in the opposite direction.

"Hey Bastard, she's running away, go after her!" yelled the man as the four people trailed her from behind.

"I'm keeping them occupied; you go to the nearest royal guard post and tell them what occurred and request aid." The girl I discovered was terrified. But when she heard the severity in my voice, she nodded and left.

"Where has she gone?" The four males arrived at my location just as the female was left.

"Way out there, where you can't get to her"

"You stupid girl, you've made a huge mistake. You should not have tampered with our business."

A guy leaped from the roof right in front of my face.

He took out a knife and stabbed me. It happened so quickly that I couldn't stop it.

"Ugh - Luminous nafila Earth wall" In Pain, I performed a spell that created a barrier between me and that man.

I started running for my life—

---------------------

After I rescued the girl from the hoodlums and took her to the hospital, she was impressed and wanted to marry me.

I'm joking.

Louis returned with city guards after we rescued the girl from the chaser, and we brought the fainted girl to the infirmary.

After she regained consciousness, a guard arrived at the estate where I was staying to advise us of her condition. I left the home with Louis to find out what had happened to her.

To be honest, all I want to see is how happy she is that I saved her.

When we arrived at the infirmary to check on her condition, we inquired as to what had occurred to her. She was apparently harmed after she rescued a woman from hoodlums.

That's why you should keep your mouth shut. Cara is her name. She is a member of Ciestella's Guild. Another thing: she has a massive ass.

That brings us to the present.

"Once again, young Master," she bowed to me, "thank you for saving my life."

"No, you should not. It is my responsibility as astraphor house heir to protect the safety of my compatriots." When I was done speaking, I could sense absolute admiration in her eyes for me.

Yeah, more praise for me, that's more like it, "I reflected inwardly.

"

Louis, on the other hand, looked suspicious of something.

"Wait, miss, you were saying you assisted a lady escape and instructed her to bring aid, but according to the city guards, no complaints were filed and no females in red gowns were observed." Louis asks Michelle a question, to which she responds calmly.

"I, too, find it strange, but she was so terrified that she may have forgotten it." That's why I don't hold anything against her."

Louis then got out with a guard to discuss what he heard from the girl.

But there is one thing strange with this girl. Why the Fuck she's staring at me so much?

I said, "If you have some questions, please ask." I couldn't handle the stares from her.

"Oh thanks for giving me this opportunity, young master." Are you a wizard? What I'm saying is you obviously are, but how did you become a wizard at such a young age? " Trust me, she was like a little kid as she was asking me.

She was so immersed in talking that she didn't notice that her bra was visible to my eyes.

"Ahem, fix your clothes first." Her face turned red instantly as she realized her clothes were not in place. She quickly fixed her clothes while I moved my eyes in the opposite direction.

"You have this option, young master."

She appears to be a doll. Cara has dark eyes, pink hair, and a large breast and ass. Does that sound dirty? Whatever.

"As for your previous question, you might say I'm fortunate." As I brushed my hair, I said. I noticed an attentive face with a question mark shooting up at her head as I looked at her to evaluate her reaction.

Louis came in at that precise time and saved me from this awkward moment. Louis, you are my hero, and I admire you.

''Young master, We must depart. '' "You must begin your inspection responsibilities from tomorrow morning or Master Cedric will murder me." then he turned

"As for you, Miss Cara, don't leave the city; our city officials are still investigating." Louis then took my hand in his and began to move towards the door, but I interrupted him by saying my final words to Cara.

If you're available tomorrow, let's meet at the Luminous monument in the city center. Another thing is that you are quite attractive. As Louis hauled me outside, I gave a wink with my left eye.

_____

Next : Daniel Inspection of Ciestella

Read it on Webnovel:http://wbnv.in/a/89gzyqd

 

12