Chapter 9 : Meeting with the mayor
392 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Young master, please get up; we're running late."

"Please give me a few more minutes, Louis. I swear I'll get up.

As Louis lifted Daniel off the bed, he removed the pillow from his head.

"I'll never forgive you, Louis." All I wanted was a few more minutes of sleep, which you couldn't provide. You should feel embarrassed to call yourself a butler." Daniel began throwing tantrums like a tiny baby who had just awoken from sleep and desired Milf-correction-Milk*.

Louis, on the other hand, had to deal with this on a regular basis, so he just said, "yeah yes, I hear you," and hauled him out of the bedroom.

Castella's astraphor family house was breathtaking. It was a mansion, precisely as you might expect in Medieval Britain. The estate contains 32 rooms that are well-appointed with treasures and antiques. The property includes a large lawn in the backyard and a gold-plated interior. There are 42 maids, 32 gardeners, and 12 cooks working at the mansion. The house represents the astraphors' power and riches.

Louis then pushed Daniel into the bathroom to take a shower before starting to make breakfast for him.

He walked inside the kitchen, where the chiefs were preparing their best delicacies to impress the future Astraphor House head.

The maids were fascinated by Daniel's sheer presence in this house, and they eagerly prepared the dining hall.

Daniel emerges from the restroom He goes to the garden in the backyard and enjoys the landscape. At the moment, he was only wearing shorts.

The sun's rays reflected off his white shining physique, creating sparkles all around. Maids were watching the incident from a distance, making comments like "He's so hot," "He's not even an adult and he's this hot, just picture how hot he'll be when he grows up."

When Daniel hears the maid's words, he gets a mildly amusing look on his face.

"I'm so hot even maids are lusting for me" while Daniel is immersed in saying his praise Louis shouts out from behind.

"Young Master I've been looking for you everywhere?" Breakfast has been prepared... And what are you doing wearing shorts? Didn't I tell you to prepare?" Louis immediately raced to the garden to drag Alvaro to the dining hall and force him to eat his breakfast, but when he saw Daniel was still wearing his shorts, he became enraged.

"Take a deep breath, Louis. It doesn't matter if we're a few minutes late."

"No, young master, the municipal administration has already scheduled your arrival from tomorrow. If we don't act quickly, it will harm your reputation as an Astrophar."

"T-that... You're right. Sorry, I'll go prepare." Louis's face lit up as he watched Daniel walk toward his room.

"Something about Master Daniel seems nostalgic to me, despite the fact that we haven't met before, so why am I experiencing this type of feeling?" (this is so gay)

2

"So, Louis, what's the plan for today?" " Munch* Munch* " Daniel inquired Louis as he ate his toast.

After getting ready, Daniel went straight to the dining hall, where Louis was waiting for him.

"Daniel, to sit on it," Louis said as he drew a chair. He then summoned a maid to place the meal on the table.

"Today, we'll meet a particular person from this town, and then we'll travel to the commerce sites to assess the state of this town's economic prosperity, and you, yeah, you'll report on it, as master Cedric has instructed. You must be familiar with how the city operates." Louis finished his speech and looked at Daniel, who was sleeping off after finishing his toast.

"Y-Young master," Louis shook Daniels body, furious.

"Oh, H-hey Louis, what are you doing? Okay, I'm sorry; I vow to be more attentive this time." Louis then reiterated his prior remarks.

"May I inquire about the unique person we will meet today, and may I also make a request if you don't mind?" Daniel made a puppy expression and turned to face him.

Louis sighed when he noticed this. One more thing—he'd lost count of how many times he'd sighed since becoming Daniels butler.

"As for your first question, we are meeting with the city mayor, who is a boyhood friend of your father, so please be respectful." "As for your request, if it's agreeable to you, I'll certainly retain it."

Then Daniel leaps off and fiercely embrace Louis.

"Thank you for considering my request, Louis."

Louis then said, "But I haven't yet." Before he can finish his sentence. "Can you kindly do the report for me?" said Daniel again. It's inconvenient for me. I mean, there's so much to see here that I don't want any reports to ruin my trip."

Daniel lets go of Louis and go toward his room.

"Thank you once more, Louis, my guy." As he walked, the voice faded.

"What will I do with you?" Louis sighed, placing his palm on his brow.

"Would you want to eat something, Sir?" A maid approached Louis.

"No, I'm perfectly alright. Is the carriage finished yet?"

"Yes, the coachman is already waiting for you in front of the gate with the carriage."

"All right, you may go back to your tasks now." The maid bowed and exited.

3

"Hey, Louis, is that the massive structure you're talking about?" Daniel inquired from the carriage.

Louis and Alvaro boarded the carriage and proceeded to the City Council office, where the Mayor of this town resides, after preparing everything for the trip.

They were now on the Ciestella's Church section's main road.

This is the most beautiful street in town; the road is made of gemstones that gleam beautifully, and there is a statue of God every 1 kilometer.

Right next to the chapel is a massive structure made entirely of pure gold.

 named "Fin du temps" it means "end of time" in French. Millions of people flock here to witness the dazzling monument. Every year, and it is said to be, it can accommodate 400 thousand people.

Is it merely to see the statue that they have gathered here? No, there is a prophecy regarding this monument.

Every year on the last day of the final month, people assemble here because the prophecy states that the luminous will come to life on that day and return to this world's land in this same location to bring deliverance to the kingdom.

Because he is too lazy, Louis then presented the information to Daniel in a way that he could grasp.

"Hey Louis, Luminous is she hot?"

As he placed his hands on Daniel's lips, Louis became disoriented.

"Young master, please don't say it aloud. For God's sake, it's the church section. If people hear your vile remarks about their goddess, they will surely kill you, regardless of your lineage," Louis said quietly.

"All right, I got it." He sits in his seat like a reprimanded child, making a mournful expression and keeping mute.

The carriage came to a halt with a jolt at that point.

Louis tries to investigate what occurred by opening the little window that links to the carriage's front.

"What happened? Why did the carriage come to a halt?" Louis inquired of the coachman.

"Mr. Louis, it appears that there is also a checkpoint ahead for numerous carriages. We're in the process of being checked. It would be prudent if you went ahead and spoke with the guards ahead of us so that we could pass swiftly."

"There appears to be a checkpoint ahead, young master. Please remain for a while. I'll return as soon as the talk is over."

After delivering those words, Louis departed the carriage, followed by the coachman.

With nothing to do in the carriage, Daniel began fantasizing about his mother.

4

It's a joy to have you here, Mr. Louis. Please accept my apologies for stopping the carriage. " The soldier bowed to Louis after recognizing whose carriage they had obstructed.

"You don't need to be concerned. You were only doing your job, so don't feel terrible, and we are here for a covert inspection, so it will be OK if you keep it a secret."

"Of course, I'll keep my mouth shut. You have nothing to be concerned about."

Louis then rushes towards the wagon, shaking hands with the soldier.

When Louis entered the carriage, he noticed Daniel kneeling and wiping something with a rag on his seat.

"Young master, I've solved the issue with the checkpoint and could you enlighten me with what you are doing with the cloth?"

"Oh, nothing major; it was just looking a little dirty, so I figured why not do some cleaning?" Alvaro responded with a tight expression.

"You don't have to do that, young master. We've got servants for that. You should avoid undertaking these duties."

"O-okay."

After finishing his speech, Louis took his seat, but the moment he sat down, his hands made touch with a sticky substance.

"What is this?" Louis remarked, wiping his fingers with a handkerchief.

Alvaro, on the other hand, got quite nervous.

"Oh, perhaps some liquid was spilled when I was cleaning, and please hurry up, coachmen."

5

"We've arrived at the council office, Mr. Louis."

The carriage finally came to a halt in front of the city council headquarters after 20 minutes of traveling across the city.

"Young master, please remain in the carriage while I examine the situation outside."

Louis then departs.

After finishing his conversation with the officials, he quickly returned to the carriage, exited with Daniel, and made their way to the massive monument.

The City Council Hall is one of the country's oldest and most well-known structures and it is claimed to have been built by dwarfs who are now extinct.

Four additional soldiers in armor join the couple as they make their way to the hall behind them.

"Who are these men, Louis?" Are they adversaries? Should I murder them?"

You are not required to kill them, master. They're here to keep you safe." Daniel moved his head forward and uttered an "uh" sound.

"Hey, Louis, are we this wealthy?"

Daniel was taken aback by the lavish decorations across the building as they walked. The floors were spotless. Beautiful art was hung in every corner of the wall. In the center, where the counter stood, there was a lovely fountain.

People were dressed up and rushing around in lovely outfits.

In this facility, the majority of the females were like angels.

"Yes, as you can see, the astraphor mansion is quite wealthy, yet they still look down on our house. It's absolutely terrible."

Louis's final comments came over as pained.

"Don't worry, man, life is difficult."

They came to a halt at a corridor with a large door. "Ciestella's Mayor" was inscribed on the front of the door.

The four soldiers then salute Louis, who walks out as the door swings open.

6

There are three persons sitting in a large room, two on the right side and one facing them.

"It gives me great pleasure to meet you, young master." As he speaks, the man smiles at Daniel.

The gentleman The mayor of the city is apparently known as "Luthor Nomada." He had brown hair, blue eyes, a large mustache, and a large stomach.

Daniels initial opinion of this individual was, "He stole city funds." In other words, he's a corrupted individual, as Alvaro thought.

"Mr. Nomada, you are correct. I'm delighted we got together today. My father has given me a lot of information about you "Daniel responds with a phony smile.

"Oh, that so, as you know, we used to read at the same academy once, and believe me, your father has done a lot for me. That makes me very happy."

"Oh, that's great to hear."

"Would you want some tea?"

"I'm OK, but you may give it to Louis. Maybe he's thirsty." Mr. Nomada then summoned a maid to the room and requested a cup of tea.

The expression on Louis' face told Daniel that he was trying to say something.

"So, young master, what is the purpose of your vacation to Ciestella?" In a suspicious tone, he inquired.

Even if he had inquired as to the reason, Louis had previously informed Daniel that he should not reveal any information to the mayor. Because if he knew the goal, he may have buried his faults to save his butt.

"Oh, just passing through" I'd heard a lot about this place and was excited to go. That is the reason''

"Ciestella is, without a doubt, a fantastic city. I've been here for ten years and I'm still not tired of the city."

From the tone in which he is speaking, it seems he really loves the city, I guess.' Daniel thought inwardly.

Then, after exchanging a few more words, the meeting came to an end.

The mayor himself came down to escort them to their carriage.

Then, shaking hands for the last time, the duo leaves.

When they exited the council chambers, the mayor murmured something quietly to himself. "It appears Cedric now has an adopted son." I've got to speak with them quickly; they have to know about this or else they will take my life. "

.....

Author: Do you think something is missing from the Story?

Also on web-novel: http://wbnv.in/a/89gzyqd

9