Chapter 10: A bad approach ruins it all
351 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How much does this cost, mister?"

After our meeting with the big-bellied mayor, Louis informed me of my next task, which was quite dull, but I had to come because I was supposed to do an analytic report on it; however, Louis was gracious enough to accept my request and agreed to do my report on my behalf, which was a true lifesaver.

It would appear awful if I refused to come to the markets places, so here I am at a market full of people and noises.

"Sir, you don't look to be from here; are you new here or just traveling through?" queried the merchant.

"Interesting. What made you realize I wasn't from this town?"

"It's rather frequent in Ciestella. We have more visitors than citizens here, so I'm guessing you're not from around here." As well as the price you asked previously, "It's a valuable gemstone, but I'll only sell it to you for sixty-Timon. Does it resonate with you?"

One silver coin equals 100 Timon in this nation. A gold coin is worth 100 silver coins. One gold coin is worth ten thousand dollars in my universe, where I originally belong.

"For a single gemstone, it's rather valuable. I notice you're pretty skilled at duping folks. I assume I'll have to speak with the market administration on your behalf." I spoke those things to the shopkeeper with a huge smile on my face. Hearing my comments, on the other hand, he tensed.

"Sir, what are you saying? I have not attempted to defraud you. I was only looking for a way to make some money. And it's your responsibility for not to ask me to cut the price. If you don't ask, I'm likely to make money from you." He immediately justified himself.

I rested my palm on my chin and thought for a bit.

"I, too, considered your response for some time. Your response is incredibly human, yet you are still a con artist. If you don't want to end yourself at the guard's mercy, pack your belongings and relocate to another city. Ciastella doesn't need any more fraudsters." Saying that I leave that shop.

We were at the Gem section of the market. Gems are in quite a demand in Ciestella for their cheap rate; so many tourists from time to time grow a taste in collecting stones.

Coming from the store! From a street café, I noticed Louis waving his hand toward me.

I waved my hand back and moved closer to him.

While heading towards him, I noticed some guys were keeping tabs on us. But I won't tell this to Louis. You ask why it's a secret.No, not really; it's just that I don't want to ruin it.

"Hey, Louis, didn't I come off as cool, like a savior of justice while I was talking to him?"

I was expecting praise from him, but I guess Louis was on a high.

"Young master, you've been assigned to inspect, not to threaten him."

"B-but I believed that was the correct thing to do at the time...okay, I'm sorry." with a disappointed look, I said.

''Okay, I understand, but that doesn't mean you are off the hook; I'm planning to teach you everything tonight, so be prepared... So we have completed our reports for the day, and the night will soon arrive. Do you want to go to the mansion right now?"

"No,I have a date with someone... But you go ahead and leave a soldier with me, although it's not required."

Louis looked at me with suspicion after hearing about my date with someone.

Why do I have the impression that he is envious? No, he is not homosexual. "Perhaps he's simply overly careful

." Listen, Louis-''

Before I could complete my statement, a lovely girl with dark hair, wearing a café apron, approached us and stopped in front of our table.

"Sir, You've been sitting here for a while without ordering anything. We have rows of clients queued up over there, as you can see." We followed her eyes as she pointed to a queue of individuals.

Making a short pause, she again began to talk, "So if you want to drink or eat something, please order. Please leave the table so others can sit if you are not ordering."

Louis was about to say something, but I stopped him, gesturing with my hand and then turning my gaze at her face, I stared at the dark-haired girl.

  When she notices my intense stare, Her cheeks flush.

"W-what. Is something on my face?"

"Not at all; it's simply that your voice and face are too cute to refuse."

Her nervousness caused her eyes to wobble left and right as she began fiddling with her fingers.

Realizing the iron was hot, I made the strike.

"Could I have your phone number, please?"

Hearing my question, a question mark appeared on her face.

"W-what is the number"

Oh shit, I forgot that his world Doesn't have numbers.

"I mean your house address—

At that Instant, Louis, Holding my mouth shut. With his hands, Louis told the waitress, "We would like to order some cold coffee and 2 muffins. That's all." Seeing this strange scene and noting our orders, the waitress leaves the spot with an odd look on her face.

Upon removing the hand that was on my mouth, I stared at Louis with Rage as I Began to vent my anger on him.

"Wtf man, I was this close to having her in my bed."

"Young Master" You haven't reached that age where you've had sex. You are just 13. I admit, by your physics, you seem like you are 15, but that doesn't change the fact that you are still a minor. So wait until you reach that certain age. "

What he says is true, but I want to get laid. Understand a man's feeling, would you?

Louis saw me sulking and made a proposal.

"I can allow you to have your date with Miss Cara on one condition: if you bring me to your date with her, I can keep a watch on you."

Oh Louis, oh Louis, you've done it this time....

I take my words back to him being a hero; Louis is a Dick from now on. He's an enemy in disguise.

2

Louis and Daniel stood next to a luminous monument in the city center.

Daniel had told Cara to meet at this location.

They had been waiting for her for 20 minutes, but she had not arrived.

Louis, disappointed, turns to face him and says, "Young master, it appears she isn't coming today."

Daniel had spent the entire time searching among the throng for her, so it was obvious that he was dissatisfied.

"Y-yeah, I guess you're right... "Let's head home," Daniel replied, his voice heavy with regret, which Louis felt deeply.

"Don't be gloomy, young master; in retrospect, you've got to realize how ladies are."

''Could you please explain to me how "women are"? I'm not really sure.'' A female voice interrupted.

When the two heard a female's voice, they turned around and see a girl with pink hair standing in a crimson gown.

"Angle," Louis.

"Hot," Daniel.

They froze when they saw her.

What's the Resume, you ask -because she was too stunning.

Louis and Daniel are unaware, but cara is actually the daughter of the City mayor of Ciestella.

Cara motions her hand in their direction when she finds them stranded.

"Hello... How are you? Are you still alive?"

Seeing her hand swing, They came to their senses in front of their faces.

"You arrived Cara, come hug daddy."

Daniel leaped from his spot to hug Cara after saying this.

But that was a bad move.

When Cara saw him approaching, her natural instinct as a girl kicked in, and she slapped Daniel in the face.

"Sorry young master, please bear with it, "Louis muttered from behind, quietly watching this disaster unfold in front of his eyes.

Although it saddened him to see his master get slapped, it was needed as so he thought.

But he also knows deep down that he deserved it; who in their right mind would want a hug from an unknown female? Obviously, the girl would respond this way, if he approached her like a pervert.

"I'm sorry, I was caught off guard by that abrupt proposal." The girl said nervously as she bowed to Daniel, who was stunned. I'm talking about a major shock. He appeared to be a man who had recently been raped.

Seeing Daniel not replying, Louis thought he had to save his master from this situation.

He gently removed a handkerchief from his pocket, wiped sweat from his forehead, and then approached the girl.

"I'm sorry, Miss Cara, for what happened here."

"O-oh no, it's my fault. I shouldn't have slapped Master Daniel like that." Tears were visible in his eyes as she was talking.

"Oh, don't worry about it; I'm sure master Daniel wasn't too badly hurt." Then they both looked in the direction where Daniel was, and they saw him lying down in the street and murmuring something. ''I got slapped-I got slapped by a girl-I got slapped by a girl. How can this happen? I'm beautiful, so why?"

When Louis notices this, he returns his gaze to Cara, who has turned pale due to her guilt over what she did to Daniel.

"You know what..... He is in deep shitt right now, but he'll overcome it usually, so don't worry about it and, as you can see, he is in no condition to continue this date anymore."

"Yes, I understand." "Wait." She then searched her bag, which was hanging on her shoulder, for something.

She said while sobbing, "I brought a gift for him for his help saving my life and I'm truly sorry for hurting him."

"Oh, don't be, it was all done by fate. We were just to happened to be There at he right time at a right place." Louis's placing his hands on her shoulder reassured her.

"Hey Bitch, I'm crying over here, and you are enjoying with the girl who slapped me," Daniel seeing all this, shouted from behind.

Daniels Wasn't watchable, a red mark of the hand was imprinted on his left cheek, and tears were rolling from his eyes; he was an epiphany of being pitiful.

Louis then noticed that his hand was on her shoulder, which he quickly retrieved.

"Young master, don't be a baby, and please get up from the ground. It's running your clothes."

Louis then gives her another apology. He leaves and heads towards Daniel, who... What to say?... Who was Dead from inside, you can say?

"Hold my Hand's master and stop sulking over these small things"

He then pulled Daniel by his hands.

__________

"Is she gone, Louis?" Daniel, looking at the sky, asked.

"Yeah, she's gone."

They were sitting right beside a big fountain as they exchanged words.

"Do you know Louis, in another world I was a womanizer a big one in that, but in this world, it seems girls hate me. Do you know what it means? It means that I'm not handsome anymore, fuckkkk. "

"Young master, there is nothing wrong with your face. It's just that your approach towards the girl was kind of weird, and, trust me, the slap you got from that girl, you deserved that. " You can't just approach a girl and ask for a hug from them; it's quite perverted," he added

Daniel nodded in agreement as he listened attentively.

"So in order to treat a woman in a gentlemanly way, you've got to make her feel comfortable," Louis said as he was reminiscing the past.

Letting out a big sigh* Daniel grabbed Louis Hands and said in determined voice.

"Louis, you are correct. You've opened my 9th eye. Which sounds odd, but it doesn't matter. What matters is that today I got a lesson that a pretty face won't make you a pretty person in a girl's eyes. Trust me on this one, Louis. I can do anything to be a womanizer. When I say anything, I mean it. "

''I don't understand a single word of what you said, young master, but judging from the tone you speak, it seems important to you, so please go ahead and win this whatever womanizer thing you were talking about.''

"Hey, Louis, "Just curious. Do you have a girlfriend?" Daniel asked Louis a question, to which he replied with a blush on his face.

"Yes, I do, young Master. She lives in the capital's mansion, and we've been engaged recently." Louis, finishing his words with a smile, turned his gaze at Daniel and saw his face was stiffened.

"W-What happened, young Master "

"Louis You betrayerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, how could you get a girlfriend before i do it's not faiiiiiir?"

__________________

___________________

Author:

Ciestella City part will end tomorrow. (that chapter will be a key part for the story)

Which is why I'll upload double chapters tomorrow.

Please comment if you see something amiss or something you've question's about.

I'm not sure how my writing sounds. I'm still quite Novice into this, so I would be glad if you could point out my falults.

I hope I will learn a lot of things from you guys and enjoy it.

You might be wondering where is the Otome story? Yes, I've been working on it, and tomorrow you will change the plot so wait for it.

8